We attended our first interracial BBC Takeover!

We've been in the lifestyle for 9 years together, primarily as a full swap couple. In the last 2-3 years, my husband expressed an interest in allowing me to be the center of attention. This would lead to us trying single guys as opposed to couples. So we've seen a handful of guys and a few couples post covid. But this past Saturday night was different. My husband made plans for us to attend our first BBC gangbang. When he told me that I might have sex with 15-20 men at the party, I halfway thought he was joking. However as the days neared closer and I saw the guest list, I knew he wasn't kidding.

The evening started off slow. Once we checked in and got to our private room, we both showered and got a *******. I started the evening off in a red dress and later changed into my Black Santa's helper outfit. We spent the first hour just mingling and taking our time meeting different people. There was a "Black Santa's Helper" contest at midnight. 11 beautiful women competed and I won! I was completely ecstatic!

I turned to my husband and said "ok it's after midnight and I haven't been fucked yet..." He took me by the hand we headed to the king size bed in the suite that was set up as a play area. The bed hadn't been used all evening. It didn't take long at all to draw a crowd. My husband stayed there on the bed with me and man after man entered me. My mouth and pussy were both used repeatedly over the next two hours. I quickly lost count, but my husband says 16 different men (all BBC) fucked me and some came back for seconds and thirds! It was absolutely unbelievable. Way beyond my wildest expectations!

Once the party was over, we headed back to our private room and my husband reclaimed me. To me, that's always my favorite part of playing with other guys! I'm so glad we went to this party and will look forward to the next one!

R&B
Great story. It sounded like loads of fun. 😋

We've been in the lifestyle for 9 years together, primarily as a full swap couple. In the last 2-3 years, my husband expressed an interest in allowing me to be the center of attention. This would lead to us trying single guys as opposed to couples. So we've seen a handful of guys and a few couples post covid. But this past Saturday night was different. My husband made plans for us to attend our first BBC gangbang. When he told me that I might have sex with 15-20 men at the party, I halfway thought he was joking. However as the days neared closer and I saw the guest list, I knew he wasn't kidding.

The evening started off slow. Once we checked in and got to our private room, we both showered and got a *******. I started the evening off in a red dress and later changed into my Black Santa's helper outfit. We spent the first hour just mingling and taking our time meeting different people. There was a "Black Santa's Helper" contest at midnight. 11 beautiful women competed and I won! I was completely ecstatic!

I turned to my husband and said "ok it's after midnight and I haven't been fucked yet..." He took me by the hand we headed to the king size bed in the suite that was set up as a play area. The bed hadn't been used all evening. It didn't take long at all to draw a crowd. My husband stayed there on the bed with me and man after man entered me. My mouth and pussy were both used repeatedly over the next two hours. I quickly lost count, but my husband says 16 different men (all BBC) fucked me and some came back for seconds and thirds! It was absolutely unbelievable. Way beyond my wildest expectations!

Once the party was over, we headed back to our private room and my husband reclaimed me. To me, that's always my favorite part of playing with other guys! I'm so glad we went to this party and will look forward to the next one!

R&B
how much sperm will be dripped down those gorgeous legs or all with condoms? 🤤💦💦💦💦🍆🍆🍆

Are there any good sites to find out about hotel takeovers in local areas I'm in Pennsylvania. But unfortunately nw pa is pretty quite. I did have some fun experiences at swing clubs closers to Pittsburgh but Erie area... Crickets.

Thank you for sharing! I love this! I have hip issues and would never be able to do what you did but it is a fantasy of mine.

The best part is always being reclaimed!

After all these black cocks fucked you all night long hon, and your husband at the very end of the orgy, reclaimed you, were you able to feel him again? And by the way, sweetie, where these orgies do occur? Do you mind telling me?

Pretty much 5 minutes a guy oh well for the legendary black stamina lol. Also what kind of hotel suite can hold the 30+ people you describe being there? Literally standing on top of each other. Nice story though.

Back