Watching your wife or let her tell you about it later?

I'm just curious, do most guys want to watch their wives get fucked? Would you rather send her out for a night or weekend, and hear about her adventures later.

My wife and I generally always play together. That being said, her current Bull demands to see her alone for a bit, so she has been playing alone a little bit more.

Normally, we meet a Bull at a hotel bar for drinks at the start of the night and then my wife will take the Bull to the hotel room and I would receive a message telling me to join them about 10 after.

My wife said that she really enjoys the time alone with her Bull because it allows her to better connect with her Bull and helps increase the sexual attraction for her.

Her current Bull was okay with this formula for the first couple of play dates, but soon demanded that he meet my wife alone at the hotel bar and that he would take her to the room for at least 30 minutes before I would be allowed to join them in the room.

My wife, being eager to please her Bull, submitted to his demands. My preference would have been for us to always play together and that I would always be there watching, but after a couple of play dates with her new Bull I could see how happy my wife was with this alone time with him and so I got on board very quickly and now am happy to wait elsewhere while they are at the bar and then wait in the lobby of the hotel for the 30 minutes before they allow me to go up to the room and watch them.

We do both and I find both tremendously exciting and so does she! She says when I am there she is always aware of me and tries hard to be sure I am enjoying what she is doing but when I am not, she goes with the flow of what is happening more! Right now she is in Vegas with a very young BBC BF for 5 days! I get texts, calls, FaceTimes and stuff but when she gets home I will hear all the details and that is so hot! Meanwhile, my imagination can run wild and I use my hand several times a day! What a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I would love to watch my wife in action but it hasn't happened yet.

Her first black lover was nervous about me being there. I didn't want anything to derail the night since it had taken him a long time to seduce her (and a lot of encouragement from me for her to agree). So I sent her off for a date at his place. She had an incredible night of sex and reclaiming her in the wee hours of the morning was amazing. I never got to watch them any of their times together, but she always told me every detail she could remember. It was a great relationship while it lasted.

Her second black lover was a one night stand while on a business trip. I loved hearing about it before she got home and promptly fucked her brains out when she got home!!!

Its still on my bucket list to watch her in action.

I'm just curious, do most guys want to watch their wives get fucked? Would you rather send her out for a night or weekend, and hear about her adventures later. Me, I think when my wife finds her bull, I want pictures and videos of it as it happens.

Don't be shy, comment. I want to hear your thoughts.
what id i say both....recently my wife came back from office trip where she fucked 2 guys and i just loved the narration from her.

Most of the time he gets off on watching me with one of the guys we meet or have lined up to meet me in bars mostly but sometimes I get very excited when slipping off alone with a new guy my husband gets just as excited when I meet alone with 2 different guys that are regulars with me and both of them now send him short videos from there cell phone when he is at work and of course I always fill him in on all the details later so yes both ways work for us.

Since he and I are pretty new to this together, I’m usually solo so far. But I had a regular BBC that I’ve known for years and hooked up with off and on. That guy wasn’t up for being part of a show or a 3some. Mr. ILBBCFUN lets me play when I want on my own and hasn’t been present to watch or join in yet. I’m hoping he will soon though. But for now, he likes hearing about it and seeing the pics and videos he gets of my play dates. I also send him pics before I go or meet up. It’s super hot telling him I have a date and then showing him the highlight reel. I can’t wait until he sets a couple up for me. 🤗🤗

OH MY That's so hot, I never thought about sending my husband some pics and video as I am getting dressed to go meet one of the guys I play with and most of the time I am so damn hot after having a few glasses of wine and getting dressed that it really shows I am going to do this Sat and my husband works so when he gets the photos or video it will be hot and to get some from the guy as I suck him or as he fucks me will be an added plus thank you for that I never gave that a thought!

Well for me, as a single black guy I have always wanted Hubby present. It's a sense of security for all three involved. Besides that, I enjoy seeing the Hub stroke himself! It's beyond exciting knowing that my performance is creating his strong erection. Of the couples I've met, when the wife asks the Hub to leave the room, it kinda unnerves me. I'm wondering......what's he going to do? And typically it's always the Hub who does the arranging ( at least in my experiences), so why wouldn't the Hub want to be there always?? I understand that a lady wants to be alone and live out her thrill and that's fine, but it's not like I'm going to be a part of the family, right? Anyone else follow me on this one?
I agree, I think most cucks need to see it happening. It's extremely important to feel included.

I always felt in the beginning and periodically throughout her relationship with a bull the cuckold husband should be there to witness their coupling and to see his wife get taken by the bull and see witness the bull pumping the wife and to visually witness him pumping her full of his cum so you can start dealing with accepting that may be a frequent occurance but also to process both of their reactions so you can also see and process her willingly taking and enjoying his cuck and cumming in her pussy. Its ok if they want to be alone as things progress so long as its transparent and she is open and honest about what happened and her feelings so you still feel included and a part of her experience.. But yes, the husband should try and be present as often as is confortable and reasonable not just to witness but also to offer and assitance to them as a courtesy and to be helpful

I'm just curious, do most guys want to watch their wives get fucked? Would you rather send her out for a night or weekend, and hear about her adventures later. Me, I think when my wife finds her bull, I want pictures and videos of it as it happens.

Don't be shy, comment. I want to hear your thoughts.
I think its really important for your wife/girlfriend to choose and if they find it more comfortable

I think its really important for your wife/girlfriend to choose and if they find it more comfortable
All parties should be getting something out of this lifestyle for it to work finding a balance in watching and not watching or her sending pics you have to find what works best for you guys

Back