Watching your wife or let her tell you about it later?

I'm just curious, do most guys want to watch their wives get fucked? Would you rather send her out for a night or weekend, and hear about her adventures later. Me, I think when my wife finds her bull, I want pictures and videos of it as it happens.

Don't be shy, comment. I want to hear your thoughts.

With us, it's all inclusive! Plus I'm my own photographer! Always!

Well for me, as a single black guy I have always wanted Hubby present. It's a sense of security for all three involved. Besides that, I enjoy seeing the Hub stroke himself! It's beyond exciting knowing that my performance is creating his strong erection. Of the couples I've met, when the wife asks the Hub to leave the room, it kinda unnerves me. I'm wondering......what's he going to do? And typically it's always the Hub who does the arranging ( at least in my experiences), so why wouldn't the Hub want to be there always?? I understand that a lady wants to be alone and live out her thrill and that's fine, but it's not like I'm going to be a part of the family, right? Anyone else follow me on this one?

I agree, I prefer to be present when Laura's black boyfriend has sex with her.

I'm very familiar with that other set of emotions. They can be fucking devastating can't they. But, in direct proportion, so intensely arousing it physically hurts, mainly in one's hardon and frantically stroking fist and wrist.Then in one's abs when they're wrenched and ripped by that mega-orgasm when the fantasizing and imaginings take on a life of their own and blow our minds and pelvises right off the Richter scale.
From my 6 years of close-up wife-watching, I can assure you that your deliciously graphic description of hubby desperately maturbating while watching his wife being beautifully fucked and filled by a young and physically very superior black lover is very accurate and very hot. Very hot indeed.

I always watch them!

At times, I will leave the room at the beginning for 5 minutes or so when she is with with a new lover, just to let them get comfortable with each other by saying I'm going for more ice. But when she is with a repeat lover, we have a few drinks and I'll sit back and watch the action, sometimnes joining in.
Nice one. Sounds ideal :)

when we first started meeting BBC 7 yrs ago we always met them as a couple and the sight of watching the wife enjoying herself and being enjoyed was a massive turn on and still is, but about 18 mths into our adventures and by pure accident she ended up with a BBC, whom we had met together as a couple previously, for several hours on her own and she facetimed me whilst they fucked. That then progressed to another time when a BBC who became her regular lover for nearly 3 yrs spent the night in hotel on her own with him. i had even dropped her to the hotel and went back in the morning to collect her after a night of being fucked by him. Personally for me, i enjoy both scenarios but being there comes out just slightly as best for me, but mrs inked its the other way round.

Back