Watching your wife or let her tell you about it later?

Bear77ar

Male
From
AR, US
I'm just curious, do most guys want to watch their wives get fucked? Would you rather send her out for a night or weekend, and hear about her adventures later. Me, I think when my wife finds her bull, I want pictures and videos of it as it happens.

Don't be shy, comment. I want to hear your thoughts.

I'm just curious, do most guys want to watch their wives get fucked? Would you rather send her out for a night or weekend, and hear about her adventures later. Me, I think when my wife finds her bull, I want pictures and videos of it as it happens.

Don't be shy, comment. I want to hear your thoughts.
used watch but its developed she mostly plays alone some might not find this hot but I do

We have managed to make a few friends who visit on a regular basis now and my husband has no problem if they want to borrow me for a night. He says he has plenty of pics and vids and doesn't need to be there unless it's something " out of the ordinary"..

I could see myself in that position after a while. She hasn't started seeing anyone yet, so I'm still in the overwhelmingly excited phase, lol.

My husband liked to watch because he wanted to see me orgasm and be sexually satisfied but he also knew that sometimes I didn't want him there and he was ok with that too. I spent many weekends with my black lovers without him but I would usually tell him most of what happened. You know some things are best kept a secrets.

P

We have always played together, and enjoy it deeply. She hasn't ever asked to play alone but I think it would be very exciting for her to find that one guy that can get her turned on enough to ask. It wouldn't be an every time thing but it could be a great experience for her to have at least once. She would have to tell me she wants it badly and promise that they both have to tell me all about it. It makes me happy to see her pleased and hear her lover tell me how good she is, I would not want to miss out on that aspect.

My husband liked to watch because he wanted to see me orgasm and be sexually satisfied but he also knew that sometimes I didn't want him there and he was ok with that too. I spent many weekends with my black lovers without him but I would usually tell him most of what happened. You know some things are best kept a secrets.

P

Absolutely! Sounds like you have a very lucky husband :)

Normally both of us prefer for me to be present, big part of it for me is to see her being pleasured...the look on her face as she's being fucked. But she has met up on her own a couple of times and there's certainly a thrill in this too, waiting for her to come home and tell me all. In either case, I fuck her afterwards as enjoy feel of sloppy seconds

Back