Watching your wife or let her tell you about it later?

We have managed to make a few friends who visit on a regular basis now and my husband has no problem if they want to borrow me for a night. He says he has plenty of pics and vids and doesn't need to be there unless it's something " out of the ordinary"..
My wife has been borrowed a few times, sometimes in our own house with me in another room or not there are all, and sometimes I have dropped her off at her lovers place. My favourite time was at ours and we told the guy she was his for the night and I would wait until the next day for my turn. I sat and listened all night except for when he called me in to watch him cum in her.

I'm just curious, do most guys want to watch their wives get fucked? Would you rather send her out for a night or weekend, and hear about her adventures later. Me, I think when my wife finds her bull, I want pictures and videos of it as it happens.

Don't be shy, comment. I want to hear your thoughts.
Both are great fun. However there is something quite special about being there in person, to assist, clean, support and commit. A heightened sense of emasculation perhaps? Yes, being there and participating is best.

I love it! We evolved to this point as well, although we started out with him always being there and being part of it either watching or taking photos or videos. But as I got to know a few guys better, I he asked me if I wanted to see them occasionally on my own. I had been thinking the same thing but didn’t want to hurt his feelings if he didn’t feel the same way so I’m glad he said it. When we got into this originally he had told me that he wanted me to fully explore my sexuality and that I couldn’t do that with only one man. So when he said I could see others on my own, he reminded me that I couldn’t explore fully if he was always there, and he was right. It has been wonderful to be alone with other men and be able to fully focus on them and sharing that intimacy. I tell my husband about every encounter on my own, but likewise I keep some details to myself!

And I still enjoy playing with my husband present, but now it’s mostly when I’m on the prowl for someone new or meeting up with a guy from online. It makes me feel safer having him there when I’m with a stranger, and I like putting on a show for him to enjoy.
Do you take vid of your solo adventures, so cuckie can watch later? I hope so!

My boyfriend wants to watch but I don't feel comfortable with that yet. We have just started this but maybe I send him a picture when I feel more confident. I do tell him about everything afterwards and I want him to be home when I do it.
You really should send him pics and vids. Cuckie needs to see to feel fully cucked. So the act can be win, win, win! Best if he can be there and participate.

We have done it both ways.
1. It's amazing being present. Watching her facial expressions, listening to every moan and scream as well as watching how her body gets used and she gets so much pleasure from it.
2. The anticipation of knowing what happens is also awesome. She has stayed the night at a BF house and I almost lost my mind. She got home early in the morning and it drove me crazy. The smell her devilish smile and how exhausted she was was mind blowing.
Well said!

Well I would love to watch, but my wife isn't ready for me to be in the room when she gets fucked. She has let me stay in the next room once and listen. I jerked off the whole time and came twice. Incredible.

Usually she goes to her Bulls house. A couple times he has come over and I left so they could be alone.

She always tells me all the details and I have seen a few pics of her getting fucked.

Husband has almost always been present (i’m did slip once) but I am interested in trying solo and texting pics to husband at work. Kind of ratchet up the cuckolding.
I just looked at some of your gallery and If you send him pictures like that he will think it is hot. The only problem I see from a personal position is not being there to taste what I see. But I do understand that when we husbands take the cuck role sometimes we sometimes need deprivation to show your or the bulls control

Would prefer to hear about it afterwards. I have fantasized about the seduction and fucking being live streamed over the community TV.

The Mount Everest feelings of this lifestyle for a husband is watching her get ready and leave to be with a Black lover on a planned meeting where she will will be in his bed for the evening. seeing her in her little panties getting ready and just knowing someone else will be taking them off and slipping deeper inside her with no condom while she's all alone with him is heart pounding. I have my wife shoot me a text when she's inside his place the just says "ok I'm here" then it goes dark for hours.

And for the wives it's the best love making you'll ever have when your all alone with him and feeling him cum deep inside you knowing you two could be making a baby at that very moment.
heightens the cuckold angst bit when you drop her off and pick her up I believe, knowing you have no control all weekend or even longer

I am almost always there to watch. My wife prefers I watch and actaully says my presence makes it better says she is pleasing and getting me off while getting him off and that is powerful. Also she likes to see me excited so she says that my being there makes the sex better.

We have done me not there plenty sometimes schedules don't line up or sometimes the guy just thinks she is cheating. Those are hot and exciting for me as well.

We enjoy both. I have watched (joined in) with all of her fuck buddies except the current one. One of the others did take her to a hotel when I wasn't there, with my permission. That was the first time she played alone. It was an interesting experience. They took lots of pics/vids. After the initial emotion of that I started to enjoy the idea of her alone. She met her current fuck buddy and that's what they always do. She comes home sweaty, full of cum and ready for some more fucking!! Its awesome. It's still fun to be there but this is pretty cool right now!

Back