Watching your wife or let her tell you about it later?

What secrets
My husband liked to watch because he wanted to see me orgasm and be sexually satisfied but he also knew that sometimes I didn't want him there and he was ok with that too. I spent many weekends with my black lovers without him but I would usually tell him most of what happened. You know some things are best kept a secrets.

P

I enjoy when she tells me part of the story like her first meeting how that guy treated her, when she praise his personality, the flirt he does that's all to make me hard

I usually get to watch my wife and her guy as he mostly fucks her in our bed.
Occasionally she will meet him alone to fuck him or a friend of his.
I enjoy hearing her recount how she fucked and how many times she did. She describes a new guy by telling me of his cock size and how he tasted and how many times she made him cum.
Usually I will be laying nude on our bed as she tells me while slowly rubbing my dick. It doesn’t take long before I spurt in her hand.

I watch when I can but don't want to slow them down if schedules don't work out for me to be there. I probably watch about 1/3 of the time she plays.

Normally both of us prefer for me to be present, big part of it for me is to see her being pleasured...the look on her face as she's being fucked. But she has met up on her own a couple of times and there's certainly a thrill in this too, waiting for her to come home and tell me all. In either case, I fuck her afterwards as enjoy feel of sloppy seconds
I agree 100% we are on the same page here, love watching her get fucked while I take pics but I also love when she goes out with her exboyfriends and comes home with all the details and a well cumfilled pussy for me to clean up.

Love this quote. Generally not into wimp and humiliation stuff. I just love the subtle power dynamics that take place within the bedroom. The husband sitting back with his smaller manhood exposed and being a voyeur, while he lets a black stud give his wife a sexual thrill. So kinky and fun
I am a husband with a big cock and can fully satisfy my wife. However for my wife there is nothing like the thrill of sex with a new hot partner. I love to both watch and join in or listen from another room but nothing compares to waiting at home for her to come back from a solo meet and tell me all the details as I fuck her used pussy.

Well for me, as a single black guy I have always wanted Hubby present. It's a sense of security for all three involved. Besides that, I enjoy seeing the Hub stroke himself! It's beyond exciting knowing that my performance is creating his strong erection. Of the couples I've met, when the wife asks the Hub to leave the room, it kinda unnerves me. I'm wondering......what's he going to do? And typically it's always the Hub who does the arranging ( at least in my experiences), so why wouldn't the Hub want to be there always?? I understand that a lady wants to be alone and live out her thrill and that's fine, but it's not like I'm going to be a part of the family, right? Anyone else follow me on this one?

Cuckolding is something that we do together. Therefore I am present when my wife is with her black lover.

524771649.jpg

We did it both ways , my wife traveled for work and always had guys to play with wherever she worked, Atlanta ,Denver , Toronto and more. I always participated when i was able to since she liked me to and liked being licked while she fucked and more. I think it is up to the woman

Back