Watch husband suck BBC?

My wife got me to suck her BBC the first time it happened. I was watching her and she pulled my head down on him. She told me that I've always thought it's ok when I've asked her to suck a girl, so why is it different with me sucking a guy? Hard to argue with that. I've come to really enjoy it and have found that there's something highly erotic about sucking the dick that fucks my wife, touching place in her that I never will. He's much bigger then me. I don't think she looks at me any differently then I look at her after she's sucked another girl, I love her more.
I think it’s mens egos that hold them back because it is super erotic and it’s totally natural to want to submit to a man that is sexually superior n more dom than you and is fucking your wife with his bigger cock !!!

The first time he did it and I saw him sucking black cock it was so unbelievable hot like an outer body experience that I had to for a moment stop and just watch. I wanted this to happen for the longest time years in the making, I remember when he asked my to be with a woman and it did not take me long to play and enjoyed the all thing and is still a turn on for both so what is the big deal the taboos that parents and society puts on us we end up missing some great sex especially with our husband s or boyfriends. Do I see him differently? well yeah definitely in a positive way because we are both experimenting and enjoying together pleasure that it doesn't matter if its a guy or a girl that we are having fun with. When the guy was gone we end up having some fenomenal love session going over and enhancing what had just happened and when we were done he said WHAT WAS THE BIG FRICKIN DEAL! specifically when we are both open to experiment the lifestyle together and the best part for him and most erotic was not the taste of the guys cock, balls, and cum that we shared but grabbing the guys dick with his hand and inserting it into my pussy and then pulling it out and taste my vaginal juices from his cock that's when he went overboard.
So now is a different dynamic we take our time enjoying the moment for longer sessions that makes our partner be in even. So for those guys that are having mental dilemas being the husbands or bulls is just silly IT'S NO BIG DEAL. Enjoy

The first time he did it and I saw him sucking black cock it was so unbelievable hot like an outer body experience that I had to for a moment stop and just watch. I wanted this to happen for the longest time years in the making, I remember when he asked my to be with a woman and it did not take me long to play and enjoyed the all thing and is still a turn on for both so what is the big deal the taboos that parents and society puts on us we end up missing some great sex especially with our husband s or boyfriends. Do I see him differently? well yeah definitely in a positive way because we are both experimenting and enjoying together pleasure that it doesn't matter if its a guy or a girl that we are having fun with. When the guy was gone we end up having some fenomenal love session going over and enhancing what had just happened and when we were done he said WHAT WAS THE BIG FRICKIN DEAL! specifically when we are both open to experiment the lifestyle together and the best part for him and most erotic was not the taste of the guys cock, balls, and cum that we shared but grabbing the guys dick with his hand and inserting it into my pussy and then pulling it out and taste my vaginal juices from his cock that's when he went overboard.
So now is a different dynamic we take our time enjoying the moment for longer sessions that makes our partner be in even. So for those guys that are having mental dilemas being the husbands or bulls is just silly IT'S NO BIG DEAL. Enjoy
I like your view point and being a team on a BBC is very erotic and exciting

My wife loves to watch this. I do like it but it can be awkward.
Here's my take after reading the messages, if its hot for most men to see 2 women, having sex, why is it not hot for women to see 2 men having sex together??? If both like it, then do it for each other, makes it hotter for both, and you can both suck bbc together too, they have plenty of cock for both of you

Back