Was your wife always attracted to black?

Thank you for saying that. Often, I hesitate to comment at all, simply because our experiences were so long ago I'm not sure comments from me are relevant to today's world. But I do appreciate your comment.
I love hearing from “mature” people! My wife and I are a little older than you two. We started swinging immediately after we married, which morphed to cuckolding (with my encouragement,) and I can remember most of the times I saw her with her legs spread for other men, like it was yesterday!

We lived in the south during integration. Mixing the races back then was the ultimate taboo however once our High School was integrated lies that had been told about each race began to disappear (very slowly). I dated my wife through those years and never really saw her give any indication she was interested in a black guy. We married and she went to college. It was at one of the parties we attended that I witnessed my wife kiss a black dude and not a cheek kiss but lip on lip, very hot, my dick jumped to attention. That was all they did and as far as I know and to my knowledge she never pursued any further relationship with any black men during that time. In our mid 30's we had established ourselves financially and began taking winter trips to the Carribean. I could not help but notice her interest in black men during these trips. The short answer to this question was no she wasn't always interested in black men but that changed.

She started during her divorce from her first husband to "get even". She got addicted and never stopped.

Same, we're both on our third marriage, after her first divorce she did a lot of revenge fucking, including fucking his friends one of which was black. AFter that first black cock, she wanted more and more black cocks. Still fucks them even married to me now

Mine had dated a couple dark skinned guys previously. One had a small cock and I’m not sure about the other now. After swinging a little bit early into our relationship (14 yrs ago) I found a couple single white guys to do MFM since they were easier to find and vet. I finally mentioned I’d think it’d be fun to try black which she agreed to. She’s always said she had no preferences when it came to race etc but it’s been about 10 years without a white guy. Actions always speak louder than words.

Back