Was your wife always attracted to black?

In the beginning, my wife was not attracted to black men. We had some different experiences with just men & couples, all white. When she finally decided to experience a black guy for the first time...

...her first words after being absolutely fucked senseless, and he hadn’t even pulled out of her yet were:

“I’ve never been fucked like that in my life! NO MORE WHITE DICKS!!! EVER!”

And it’s been #BlackOnly for her since that very moment. She won’t even give a look towards a white guy.

#madehercuckSOPROUD

How would you suggest one approach a while woman in public if you aren’t sure she likes black men but you are attracted to her and want to talk to her? Advice?
i would assume the same way you'd approach any woman. your approach would depend on the circumstances.

Was your wife always attracted to black men or no? My wife says she isn’t attracted to black men but she has seen one guy she thought was hot at a bar? Did anyone else wife start off not attracted to black but when she finally had bbc she was hooked? We know another couple that started that way but I heard that black are very smooth picking up the wife in a public spot such as a bar or club.
Yes! I do not care where they are. I like the grocery store after working out . This kid in checkout line noticed me said,”Momma he’s strong!” She looked at me stated, “yes baby he’s real strong.” If it wasn’t for the kid....... well opportunity missed

For over 5 years I tried to get my wife of many years to fuck someone else. When she finally agreed to do my fantasy, she said it had to be with hers--a BBC. I felt like I had just hit a jackpot because I had never brought up BBC before but loved it. Turns out that although she had never fucked a BBC before, she had a few dates with one when she was in college before he went back with a GF. She had felt his cock and he was a great kisser which is huge for her and always wondered. She has sure made up for lost time since then. That guy never knew the joy he has given me and lots of other guys. LOL

In the beginning, my wife was not attracted to black men. We had some different experiences with just men & couples, all white. When she finally decided to experience a black guy for the first time...

...her first words after being absolutely fucked senseless, and he hadn’t even pulled out of her yet were:

And it’s been #BlackOnly for her since that very moment. She won’t even give a look towards a white guy.

#madehercuckSOPROUD
She sounds absolutely lovely and I would use her

#madehercuckSOPROUD
Pretty much the same words from my wife.

Back