Was your wife always attracted to black?

goalie

Male
Was your wife always attracted to black men or no? My wife says she isn’t attracted to black men but she has seen one guy she thought was hot at a bar? Did anyone else wife start off not attracted to black but when she finally had bbc she was hooked? We know another couple that started that way but I heard that black are very smooth picking up the wife in a public spot such as a bar or club.

Was your wife always attracted to black men or no? My wife says she isn’t attracted to black men but she has seen one guy she thought was hot at a bar? Did anyone else wife start off not attracted to black but when she finally had bbc she was hooked? We know another couple that started that way but I heard that black are very smooth picking up the wife in a public spot such as a bar or club.
Pam was never into the scene, not at least for the first almost nine (9) years of our married life, up until that time it was only a fantasy. Then she met an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin, and nothing has been the same since! To Edwin went the pleasure of giving Pam her first ever extra martial cock! The fact that it was a beautiful almost 10 inch BBC was a real bonus, sorry, I digress! You can read a very detailed account of that, et al, experience(s) in other posts we've made elsewhere on this site if it's of any interest to you, if so, enjoy!

I had been trying for over 5 years to talk Nellie into dating other men. She finally agreed to do it "One time to get you off my back. But if I do your fantasy, it has to be with my fantasy--a black man." She had dated a black guy in college a couple times but never had sex and wondered. I thought I had won the lottery. Up to then, I had never had the guts to bring up BBC. That was 10 wonderful years ago and she is loving lots of them now. Never been happier.

How did you convince her or how did she change?

I would talk about how sexy IR was and we would go to adult stores or watch movies at times, i also sent her podcasts or articles that i saw. All that together though didn't changer her mind. She would always say that she didn't dare, or was happy with me or what if friends or family found out. She did start to change though over time, show off a bit or do things but ultimately it was nothing that i did. She was on a trip for work alone and a guy at the hotel started to talk to her and it led to more.

I wasn't and particularly at this depth. I was hardly around black people all that much growing up and going to all white schools. BF encouraged me to get an account here, interact with some black men and things are taking off. Covid is preventing me from meeting anyone, but if we continue with this, I'm sure it will happen.

Yes she’s was always attracted to black guys gust did not date them till after we married

My wife is very attracted to black men but won't pull the trigger.

Back