Was your wife always attracted to black?

My wife has always been attracted to black men. She says that well fit, muscular black men are the hottest, sexiest men for her. Born and raised in Mexico, the few black men she met as a single lady were on vacation in Mexico and she knew that all they wanted was to fuck her and care less about her. The very few one night stands she had before marriage, have been with guys who has put in the work to win her over. When we decided to enter the hotwife lifestyle, she was the one who wanted to meet black men.

Yes, my wife has always been attracted to black men. A black classmate popped her cherry when she was 12. When he dismounted from her, his 18 year old older brother mounted her and filled her young white womb with his black baby-makers. I have seen her say no to a white guy; and then walk up to a black guy (guys) and beg him/them to fuck her.

For me I had never considered sex with a black man until the night it happened. Not that I was prejudice or had something against it. We had played with a fantasy of me being with another man for a long time and the night it finally became reality the guy just happened to be black. A casual friend we had known for some time.

My wife dated mostly black men before we met. Her first was a white guy, and had a few more over her teen years, but the vast majority (95%+) of her total sexual experiences were with black guys. Growing up in the city, being in a mostly black HS (60%) it wasn't really uncommon for girls in her neighborhood to primarily date the athletes. Again, this mostly has to do with proximity and availability at that age.

It really wasn't something she made a big deal of when we met and was careful to let out details only as she thought i could handle them early on in the relationship. Took me years to find out the full extent of her preferences and attractions.

I was always even when i high school and only listened to rap but i never admited to hubby until couple years ago that i think they are hot, he was pushing for an answer i was shy about it at first i said maybe some of them but when i relaxed i admitted me and probably most girls dont see white guys next to black ones and that we white men should be happy that in our countriy there are not many black men :)

I was always attracted to black men. When my husband brought up the idea I said yes right away
How would you suggest one approach a while woman in public if you aren’t sure she likes black men but you are attracted to her and want to talk to her? Advice?

Attachments

• 51277DD7-267C-4981-843E-F2F42FD18D86.jpeg
    51277DD7-267C-4981-843E-F2F42FD18D86.jpeg
    663.3 KB · Views: 29
Back