Wanting to get out there

Whiskey1

Couple
From
AZ, US
I’m. Married in Arizona.
I’m really some 5’ and 105lbs
This is the first time posting anything and I’m really nervous.
my husband is ok with it but I’m so nervous because I have not been with that many guys.
Starting slow so just a couple pictures

Let me know if your in AZ

Attachments

• F2C8845F-A0B9-4592-8FBB-FC01E1A10FC8.jpeg
    F2C8845F-A0B9-4592-8FBB-FC01E1A10FC8.jpeg
    284.4 KB · Views: 90
  • 47CA257D-8899-47AA-8F85-954DE70C2276.jpeg
    47CA257D-8899-47AA-8F85-954DE70C2276.jpeg
    166.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 98E76860-119C-42F7-841A-47E4DBDBFADD.jpeg
    98E76860-119C-42F7-841A-47E4DBDBFADD.jpeg
    41.5 KB · Views: 91
I’m. Married in Arizona.
my husband is ok with it but I’m so nervous because I have not been with that many guys.

Very hot! Love to know when luck shines on you.

I’m. Married in Arizona.

Gorgeous! We’re in Tucson. My wife hasn’t been with another man besides me yet! Looking to change that.

It is liberating to admit your desires, it is exhilarating to do so to others!
i am an advocate (figuratively speaking) for Women's liberation. Nothing is more harmful to that than the objectification of Women that goes on and on in almost all societies worldwide. And the worst form of objectification is not "only" to objectify but then also trying to hide that "object" (the Woman who is actually the subject) and lock her away! That $hit has to stop! So Ladies, be confident with yourselves (not limited to but including your bodies) and proudly show your inner and outer beauty! Don't let anybody shame you for being a self-confident human who is not afraid to shine bright like the sun by confidently sharing your beauty with the world. Be strong, keep your head held high and laugh at haters - their hate is only based on envy which makes those the real miserable ones. ;) - Word of wisdom.

great comment.
I would love you express some bbc creampie in me.
This is something I would love to experience. I’m in the perfect place in life. So guys hit me up if you experience and will to work with someone new at the game.

I’m. Married in Arizona.

Good luck guys

If you care to chat, lmk. I am an experienced teacher for first time couples. I am currently teaching a younger couple in arizona, they are both 22 and still in college. They are going down the hotwife and cuckold route. They eventually want to do more swinging and adding in group play, but thats down the road. Let me know your questions.

Back