New, on here. Dom/bull for whites/asians only

Hi, I'm Jack. Cucked my first husband when I was 17, they thought I was much older, and been enjoying couples for control and sex ever since. Straight so I never interact physically with the husband. Looking for long term couple. Based in London, UK but often travel.

That’s loaded on this site?
Also which one are you?
Do you mind taking a few body pics?
We can swap face pics later

That one is now loaded on this site.
I'm on the right, inside her.
Yes I do mind, I'm not here for picture swapping and you are in Aus.

lol
I’m in Toronto this week. London at the end of the month. You joined in 2020
You have an unverified profile , no pics on your profile, don’t want to take any and there are more of you than me 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

🤦‍♀️ um because im in London at the end of the month.
Never mind, I’ve plenty to choose from.
Might i suggest given your the length of time on this site, if you are serious about meeting you
1. Verify your profile
2. Add your pictures To you profile

Thank you for your advice. I have been inactive since I joined. Yes, certainly many but I thought I would give this a try.
Might I suggest that you open with "I'm coming to London at the end of the month" rather than just ask for pictures? Just if you are serious about meeting people in far away cities. It is very unlikely that we would have met no matter how well we had got on initially as I'm looking for long term as I say in my post. Casual is very easy for us all to get and not what I'm wanting.

Thanks for your advice.
I’m a real female , a unicorn if you will, I have 53 pages of messages- not 53 messages but 53 pages.
Good luck anyway something tells me you might need it more than I 🤣.

Back