Want to be a sissy.

While I have had many 3ways and 4ways over the years, this is one of my fantasies: I want to suck your cock in front of her then guide your cock into her pussy. Then suck her tit while you fuck her pussy. Then I will suck your cock clean then lick your cum from her pussy. Then suck your cock hard again so she can watch you fuck my sissy-pussy. I want her to hear me say thank you for fucking her - she needs a bigger cock than I can give her. Yes you can fuck her 1on1 anytime you want or fuck me 1on1 or have 3 ways. We both like your cock. I think I should be in a bra and dress and heels when you visit.

My second fantasy is: you dress me up totally bra, dress, heels, makeup and wig. We plan a double date with two young big cock males. We meet them and we dance with them so they can feel us up. We go to the hotel room and I suck their cock hard so both of them play with you then later both of then play with me. After they have both fucked my sissy-pussy and leave then you pound me with your strapon cock.

While I have had many 3ways and 4ways over the years, this is one of my fantasies: I want to suck your cock in front of her then guide your cock into her pussy. Then suck her tit while you fuck her pussy. Then I will suck your cock clean then lick your cum from her pussy. Then suck your cock hard again so she can watch you fuck my sissy-pussy. I want her to hear me say thank you for fucking her - she needs a bigger cock than I can give her. Yes you can fuck her 1on1 anytime you want or fuck me 1on1 or have 3 ways. We both like your cock. I think I should be in a bra and dress and heels when you visit.

My second fantasy is: you dress me up totally bra, dress, heels, makeup and wig. We plan a double date with two young big cock males. We meet them and we dance with them so they can feel us up. We go to the hotel room and I suck their cock hard so both of them play with you then later both of then play with me. After they have both fucked my sissy-pussy and leave then you pound me with your strapon cock.
Oh nice yes please

You skipped right over the part where you’re driving to the hotel with the sound of her sucking both their cocks in the backseat.

Back