Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New poll out 76% of Americans think Debacle Joe shouldn’t use race and gender as a determining factor for choosing a replacement for Breyer which Dems browbeat into retiring to shift focus from his abysmal administration. He did that for his VP and look what we ended up with :|

The poll showing 76% of Americans against race and gender as predetermining factor for SCOTUS replacement was conducted by ABC.
Race and gender shouldn't be a predetermining factor. In fact it is a violation of EEO law to do so in employment decisions. But if Pervy Joe insists on violating the law, I can think of one good recommendation:

Condoleezza_Rice_cropped.jpg

Bonus for Pervy Joe, I hear Condoleezza's hair smells amazing!

I really wish Trump would get away from talking about the 2016 election and talking about pardoning January 6th rioters just seems incendiary to me at this time.
it is....don't cha just love it.......even creating more dissention in the party.....really hope he runs again.....but he won't ....his ego couldn't take 2 major loss's....already has the marking of the worst president ever....only pres to be impeached twice........only one of three to be a one term pres.....

Race and gender shouldn't be a predetermining factor. In fact it is a violation of EEO law to do so in employment decisions. But if Pervy Joe insists on violating the law, I can think of one good recommendation:

View attachment 4777765

Bonus for Pervy Joe, I hear Condoleezza's hair smells amazing!
wtf would you know about a womans hair.......you got all you can do to handle male pubes

Weaseling Debacle Joe Biden into power was their WORST weaseling of ALL time 😳

Joe Biden breaks Obama's record for most votes ever …

Nov 04, 2020 · Now, Mr. Obama's former vice president, Joe Biden, has far surpassed that tally, setting a new record with more than 81,284,000 votes (51.3% of the total) in the 2020 election .

Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Other Presidential ...

Nov 04, 2020 · Biden surpassed the popular vote record of 69,498,516 set by Obama in 2008 on Wednesday, according to data from the Associated Press . The former vice president’s tally is at

A lot of voters who skipped 2016 turned out in 2020 in ...

Jan 13, 2022 · (A Journal Sentinel analysis found that turnout — total votes cast — in all Wisconsin cities combined grew from 2016 to 2020 by 7.9%, while turnout in all Wisconsin towns combined

Referendum on Trump shatters turnout records | AP News

The highest turnout in the post-World War II era was in 1960, when 63.8% of eligible voters cast ballots, according to McDonald’s records. The 2020 turnout records come after 2018 saw the

Republicans resist saying 3 simple words: 'Joe Biden won ...

Biden received more than 81 million votes to Trump’s 74 million, according to the tally of the Federal Election Commission. The tightest margin was …

First of all, no thanks, you're not my type...

I know....you prefer the 4 legged type.....that you can ride either of 2 ways

Secondly, I know what draconian means, as Democrats show it by example every time they weasel their way into power..

just shows you know nothing.....just like what i stated....ignorance on display

Why don't you copy/paste articles from reliable sources?

because no matter what is posted is over your head

b4 (1)tndercunt.png

Dead is dead .40 cal or buck shot - ******* is ******* - shooting an unarmed woman from cover is a cowardly act only Dems could applaud.
well when someone is breaking into an area the whole country knows is off limits..........how do you know she didn't plan on murdering someone..........several of the police were murdered........but you are fine with that

b5b5.jpg

it is....don't cha just love it.......even creating more dissention in the party.....really hope he runs again.....but he won't ....his ego couldn't take 2 major loss's....already has the marking of the worst president ever....only pres to be impeached twice........only one of three to be a one term pres.....

NAH - Debacle Joe Biden in just one year has sown up the WORST President EVER title !!!!

New poll out 76% of Americans think Debacle Joe shouldn’t use race and gender as a determining factor for choosing a replacement for Breyer which Dems browbeat into retiring to shift focus from his abysmal administration. He did that for his VP and look what we ended up with :|

The poll showing 76% of Americans against race and gender as predetermining factor for SCOTUS replacement was conducted by ABC.
source?

NO police were murdered only in your “mindfucked” propaganda soaked brain 🤨
talk about mindfucked.....how can you make so many statements and not have a clue......If i remember right 4 committed suicide less than a week later.....it is always those that know the least that speak the loudest

140 Officers were Injured in Capitol Riot ... - POLICE Mag

www.policemag.com/592586/140-officers-were-injured-in-capitol-riot-officials-say

About 65 D.C. police officers also suffered injuries on Jan. 6, including several concussions from head blows from various objects, including metal poles ripped from inauguration-related scaffolding and even a pole with an American flag attached. Please enter a comment.

Tragedy of the four Capitol riot cops who took their lives ...

Jan 06, 2022 · FOUR heroic police tragically took their own lives after protecting the Capitol from rioters. More than 100 cops were injured during the January 6 insurrection, with some officers

Officers’ Injuries, Including Concussions, Show Scope of ...

Feb 12, 2021 · A Metropolitan Police officer, right, was covered in ******* and chemical spray during the mob attack on the Capitol on Jan. 6. Credit... Kenny Holston for The New York Times

More than a dozen police officers still on medical leave ...

Jun 03, 2021 · More than 150 law enforcement officers suffered injuries on Jan. 6 attack. Of those who reported injuries, 86 were Capitol Police officers and 65 were members of the

Just a wild guess here but I would bet you are one of those that think OJ was innocent also

just more ass gass from the fart Meister

There it is again - going right to inferring HH is gay - Mac goes for the fat insult - Dems so predictable. My guess HH is neither fat nor gay - such lame grade school insults at that 👎👎
still have a problem with your reading and comprehension skills don't you.........I never inferred anything

the only thing predictable about us is we have THE answer.....something that seems to elude you so often

NAH - Debacle Joe Biden in just one year has sown up the WORST President EVER title !!!!
there you go again...........just passing ass gass

Joe Biden’s first year: notable successes and catastrophic ...

Jan 31, 2022 · As President Joe Biden’s first year nears its end, his failures have certainly overshadowed his successes in the court of public opinion. From December 17 to January 6, the

Joe Biden's 7 Biggest Achievements During His First Year ...

Jan 20, 2022 · In his freshman year, Biden has managed to reduce the rate of national unemployment. In December, the national unemployment rate dropped to 3.9 percent while

and then we come to your orange god.....

100 Days, 100 Ways the Trump Administration Is Harming ...

100 Days, 100 Ways the Trump Administration Is Harming Women and Families Eroding family economic security. Every problem can be solved. ... Delayed increases in overtime: Trump delayed

talk about mindfucked.....how can you make so many statements and not have a clue......If i remember right 4 committed suicide less than a week later.....it is always those that know the least that speak the loudest

140 Officers were Injured in Capitol Riot ... - POLICE Mag

www.policemag.com/592586/140-officers-were-injured-in-capitol-riot-officials-say

About 65 D.C. police officers also suffered injuries on Jan. 6, including several concussions from head blows from various objects, including metal poles ripped from inauguration-related scaffolding and even a pole with an American flag attached. Please enter a comment.

Tragedy of the four Capitol riot cops who took their lives ...

Jan 06, 2022 · FOUR heroic police tragically took their own lives after protecting the Capitol from rioters. More than 100 cops were injured during the January 6 insurrection, with some officers

Officers’ Injuries, Including Concussions, Show Scope of ...

Feb 12, 2021 · A Metropolitan Police officer, right, was covered in ******* and chemical spray during the mob attack on the Capitol on Jan. 6. Credit... Kenny Holston for The New York Times

More than a dozen police officers still on medical leave ...

Jun 03, 2021 · More than 150 law enforcement officers suffered injuries on Jan. 6 attack. Of those who reported injuries, 86 were Capitol Police officers and 65 were members of the

Just a wild guess here but I would bet you are one of those that think OJ was innocent also

just more ass gass from the fart Meister

SUICIDE is NOT ******* - get a clue !!!!!
Who knows why they killed themselves - certainly NOT you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back