Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trump should 'just shut up,' a Republican who's the longest-serving member of Congress says​

• Rep. Don Young of Alaska had a blunt message for Trump: "Just shut up."
  • "That's all he has to do. He's not going to. I know that," he told The Washington Post.
  • Young was among the 13 House Republicans who backed Biden's infrastructure bill.
Nobody loves government goodies like the 'independent' republicans of Alaska.

About time for Ole Bubba to register as a sex offender....

"******* Jeffrey Epstein visited the White House at least 17 times during Bill Clinton's first term between 1993 and 1995"

My my Ed aren’t you quite the loquacious one. I try to stay out of the racism issue.
Support of those who are racists, or say racist *******, is not staying out. You give encouragement.
Feel it’s kind of an overused self-defense and or attack system used by Dems though.
Not dismissive or condescending at all. Good job.
Since some Dems are also racist, this statement is fucking ridiculous.
The criminal justice, which every thinking person agrees based on the facts, is a system that has racist results (uneven sentencing for same crimes, assumptions of guilt, excessive bail etc) - it's ran by people who consider themselves democrats and republicans.
Will not be drawn into it cause if your not black you play at an unfair advantage. Prolly why it is so successfully employed.
Successfully employed? That would indicate some type of success at lessening racism in society. What's wrong with that?
Play at an unfair advantage? Wouldn't you say experience over non experience is a 'fair' advantage?
I believe however that being that Barrack Obama was elected twice as president that America is not as racist as Dems would like us to believe.
I am not aware of any measurement that shows that we thought America was as racists _______, however, after 2008 it was only as racist as ________.
Obama was a huge step, yes, it showed us we were growing up as a nation. However, that overlooks that at the same time when he won the nomination, according to secret service he received more threats on his life than all other presidential candidates in their history, and as president we saw daily the racist emails, 'jokes', and discussions escalate. We also saw the rise in membership and boldness of racist groups. Don't know for sure if it had to do with his race but we saw decorum in government nosedive ("You lie!"), unprecedented breaks with traditions and the election of many radical right wingers. Just a coincidence I'm sure. But, yes, his popular election twice says a lot about America. So did the election of Trump right after.

"******* Jeffrey Epstein visited the White House at least 17 times during Bill Clinton's first term between 1993 and 1995"

Right after Trump.

Support of those who are racists, or say racist *******, is not staying out. You give encouragement.

Not dismissive or condescending at all. Good job.
Since some Dems are also racist, this statement is fucking ridiculous.
The criminal justice, which every thinking person agrees based on the facts, is a system that has racist results (uneven sentencing for same crimes, assumptions of guilt, excessive bail etc) - it's ran by people who consider themselves democrats and republicans.

Successfully employed? That would indicate some type of success at lessening racism in society. What's wrong with that?
Play at an unfair advantage? Wouldn't you say experience over non experience is a 'fair' advantage?

I am not aware of any measurement that shows that we thought America was as racists _______, however, after 2008 it was only as racist as ________.
Obama was a huge step, yes, it showed us we were growing up as a nation. However, that overlooks that at the same time when he won the nomination, according to secret service he received more threats on his life than all other presidential candidates in their history, and as president we saw daily the racist emails, 'jokes', and discussions escalate. We also saw the rise in membership and boldness of racist groups. Don't know for sure if it had to do with his race but we saw decorum in government nosedive ("You lie!"), unprecedented breaks with traditions and the election of many radical right wingers. Just a coincidence I'm sure. But, yes, his popular election twice says a lot about America. So did the election of Trump right after.
Not surprised that TnC93 finds this funny.

Sub would have us believe there is NO news but biased anti-Republican news - or - is that all he just reads and regurgitates in here 🤨
I post what is off my home page.......and it has several different flavors..........some flavors just seem to turn my stomache.........but I do post the things I find interesting and pertain to this board thinking others might find them interesting also

I'm sure what ever news you get is posted on the wall above the urinal

Bigger question is.....who was in position to have him "silenced"......
the head pervert?

47 (4).jpg

and speaking of perverts are you marching in the gay christmas parade this year

Not looking good for Pervy Joe in the polls in the swing state of Pennsylvania...

“Biden has taken a stark downward slide ... on an issue that helped propel him to the White House in one of the most political states in the country,” said Chris Borick, Muhlenberg College political science professor and director of the school’s Institute of Public Opinion"

how cute......still posting the same thing...only from a different messanger......thinking we might not notice it is the same thing you have posted for 2 weeks now

and again I have to remind you.........trump had 4 years to make changes....instead he just killed more people....Biden been in less than a year and improvements on the way....

Trump Is the Worst President in History - The Atlantic

But as his four years in office draw to an end, there’s only one title to which he can lay claim: Donald Trump is the worst president America has ever had. In …

well.....the right preaches hate and violence.....Iowa a red state......how can it not trickel down to our youth?

Iowa H.S. basketball player arrested after punching rival in handshake line, police say​

I post what is off my home page.......and it has several different flavors..........some flavors just seem to turn my stomache.........but I do post the things I find interesting and pertain to this board thinking others might find them interesting also

I'm sure what ever news you get is posted on the wall above the urinal

GOOD one !!!! 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back