Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woman Falsely Accuses Black 'Thug' Of 'Knockout Game' Attack | Chicago  Defender'Thug' Of 'Knockout Game' Attack | Chicago  Defender

Knockout Game' Attack ...
chicagodefender.com
What's your point here? Prove you have racist tendencies?
This woman was found to be lying about being attacked by black thugs. She used the racism of white people and the media, and knew she would be believed.
You fell for this because your own racism makes you not even read the story, which is about whites using racism to hide their crimes.
Its a Jeff Foxworthy trap and you fell for it, thus exposing yourself further.

Depew (the woman pictured) and Simms (her boyfriend who hit her) have both been charged with falsifying a police report.
Blaming a phantom Black criminal for the crimes of White America is nothing new.
Slate compiled several instances below:
In 1989, Charles Stuart murdered his pregnant wife and blamed it on anonymous black men, stoking racial tension in the Boston area just as the “knockout game” is doing now. In 1994, Susan Smith murdered her sons and trotted out the same lie to the police and the media. In other cases, people make up imaginary attacks by black men for money, attention, or, as University of Florida law professor Katheryn Russell-Brown told NPR, even just to get time off of work. In one particularly surreal case in 2008, a young female John McCain supporter claimed a black man randomly carved the letter “B” into her face as a kind of Obama campaign sign. Turns out she did it to herself, which helped explain why the letter was backwards. And while not a hoax, it was the late-’80s hysteria over “wilding” that created an atmosphere in which five young men were wrongly convicted in the Central Park jogger ******* case. (Trump was one who's racism STILL has him believing they are guilty)
Simms claims that he “accidentally” hit Depew when she tried to touch his hand during an argument. He was allegedly just trying to move his hand, but Depew suffered two facial fractures and required reconstructive surgery.

Last edited:
Explain a call to boycott white businesses if you can.
It's Black X-mas, a support of small black businesses which has been going on for seven years now, since John Crawford - a 22-year-old African-American man who was killed in August 2014 inside a Walmart store in Beavercreek, Ohio, by a cop for holding a BB gun that was for sale.
However, it's fine to have Small Business Saturday, or Support Women's and Hispanic Business Week?
See the word "black", and it triggers you.
Lynched, probably none....murdered....MANY MANY MANY....use that google machine and see for yourself.
Wait.... BLM members have murdered MANY MANY MANY? Name two.
I'll help, you won't find none. Racist tactic, tying in crime to a political organization you don't like, based on their race.
Though, most supporters are not black.

BLM supporters regularly target police officers (of all races mind you) and also play the "knock out game" which has killed people....fuck, all those knock out games in San Fran targetting old asian ladies is fucking pathetic. If I am being honest, we need to fix the problem with the urban ghetto subculture in this country, it is morally bankrupt and rotten to the core. But thats cool, lets throw a benefit concert for some gangster disciple gang banger murderer.
Oh, I see what you're doing. Anything negative a black person does, reflects on the personality of all black people.
Let me help you and just write what you really want, but too much of a pussy to do - "All N***gers are murdering thugs"
I do appreciate you exposing yourself and your supporters for the naked racism. Every last one of you who thinks this is legit.
And fuck you @blkdlaur if you don't see it here.

First, Detroit is a corporate city. It has risen and fallen on the strength of GM and Ford.
Until recently, the leaders in that town were hand picked by the American Auto Industry headquartered there.
But, more to the point, how about an equal picture of downtown Detroit today, not some random shitty half block that could be Springfield Missouri.
Detroit today:
1638490488574.png
1638490525077.png
1638490556711.png
1638490618435.png

Same space from 1945.
No worries, not a single person here thinks you knew better.

My God!!! There's no telling what diseases exist within her!
‎she does play around.... and that is true..... I have a couple pics somewhere of her flirting with Justin ‎Trudeaux....and another with P.utin

when Bannon first lost favor with trump......he called trump and cuckner both cuckolds.......but then realized he fucked up and was kicked out of white house......lost his news paper biz and few other things so went back to kissing trumps ass

Donald Trump said it was 'fake news' that Melania Trump won't return to the White House if he runs and wins in 2024​

• Donald Trump denied claims that Melania Trump won't return to the White House if he runs and wins in 2024.
  • Trump called reports that his wife had no interest in being first lady again "fake news."
  • Trump has repeatedly teased but not made an official announcement on whether he will run in 2024.
Former President Donald Trump has called reports that former First Lady Melania Trump would resist returning to the White House in 2024 "fake news."

Last edited:

Trump-aligned lawyers ordered to pay $175,000 in sanctions fees for bogus election fraud lawsuit​

Agroup of lawyers aligned with former President Donald Trump -- including Sidney Powell and Lin Wood -- were ordered Thursday by a federal judge to collectively pay more than $175,000 in sanctions-related fees stemming from a bogus election fraud lawsuit they filed last year.

Don't suppose they might have been laughed at under the circumstances?​

Republicans pull back from the Covid brink -- for now​

Sanity prevailed Thursday night when the Senate overcame an effort by a handful of conservative Republican senators who had threatened to ******* a government shutdown unless they got a vote on an amendment to defund President Joe Biden's Covid-19 vaccine mandates.

they don't learn.....and they don't care.......

GOP tactics herald a grim new era of governing for Biden and Democrats​

Sen. Patrick J. Leahy, the longest-serving senator and Appropriations Committee chairman, could only growl his frustration to reporters Wednesday as a small clutch of congressional Republicans threatened to delay a short-term government funding patch and spark a partial federal shutdown at midnight Friday.

“I’m just worried that there are some Republicans who have forgotten the disaster the last time they shut down the government,” said Leahy (D-Vt.), referring to the 16-day shutdown of 2013, prompted by conservative lawmakers on a ill-fated quest to block implementation of the Affordable Care Act.

Leahy’s worries were not misplaced: This week’s shutdown threat, which was averted with a Senate vote Thursday night, was not only just as quixotic — aimed at forsing President Biden to sign a bill blocking his own coronavirus vaccine mandates — but is being led by some of the same Republican plotters.

They included Sen. Ted Cruz (Tex.), the lead architect of the 2013 shutdown, and Sen. Mike Lee (Utah), as well as Reps. Jim Jordan (Ohio) and Chip Roy (Tex.), who served as Cruz’s top legislative strategist in 2013.

“We should use every tool we have to protect people’s rights,” Cruz thundered to reporters Wednesday. “The vaccine mandates are illegal, they’re abusive and they’re hurting this country.”

The *real* reason Ted Cruz is threatening a(nother) government shutdown​

The announcement of an agreement in Congress to keep the federal government open beyond Friday comes with one significant caveat: Several Senate Republicans have threatened in recent days to shut the government down over the ongoing fight over vaccine mandates for private companies.

Does Sen. Schumer want to shut down the economy?" Kansas Sen. Roger Marshall said this week, referring to Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer of New York. "Does he want to create brown outs? Does he want to threaten national security? So as long as he makes sure we don't fund that unconstitutional mandate, we'll be ok."

"I think we should use the leverage we have to fight against what are illegal, unconstitutional and abusive mandates," said Texas Sen. Ted Cruz.

The question now becomes how far are Cruz, Marshall and several of their like-minded colleagues willing to push the possibility of a shutdown to ******* the Biden administration into a concession on vaccine mandates.

Trump should 'just shut up,' a Republican who's the longest-serving member of Congress says​

• Rep. Don Young of Alaska had a blunt message for Trump: "Just shut up."
  • "That's all he has to do. He's not going to. I know that," he told The Washington Post.
  • Young was among the 13 House Republicans who backed Biden's infrastructure bill.

Rep. Jim Jordan Faces Backlash After Tweet Stating 'Real America Is Done With COVID-19'​

Ohio Representative Jim Jordan is facing criticism for writing a Thursday morning tweet about COVID-19 that many have deemed as insensitive.

"Real America is done with #COVID19," the Republican lawmaker wrote. "The only people who don't understand that are Fauci and Biden."

My my Ed aren’t you quite the loquacious one. I try to stay out of the racism issue. Feel it’s kind of an overused self-defense and or attack system used by Dems though. Will not be drawn into it cause if your not black you play at an unfair advantage. Prolly why it is so successfully employed. I believe however that being that Barrack Obama was elected twice as president that America is not as racist as Dems would like us to believe.

Praise Be! The LORD has provided! Although the Lord works in mysterious ways, hiding the cash & checks he provided inside the bathroom wall of the church....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back