Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s EXACTLY how I feel about the “squad” who the fuck would vote for those commies??????!!
on top of all your other flaws you can't fucking read!

they are NOT in the GOP.......they are fighting for america.....unlike the party of trump

you need to spend more time on that tractor out in the park..........your hate for the Dems has ruined that cheerful disposition.........oh wait.....you never had one

Last edited:
on top of all your other flaws you can't fucking read!

they are NOT in the GOP.......they are fighting for america.....unlike the party of trump

you need to spend more time on that tractor out in the park..........your hate for the Dems has ruined that cheerful disposition.........oh wait.....you never had one

The “squad” fighting for America ?????!!

Give me a freaking break - so either you’re a Commie yourself or a Commie lover - no wonder ya talk about Russia so much 🤨

Last edited:
Looks like ya can’t take a joke - too bad - I should be used to it Dems have NO sense of humor generally :{
We have not just humor, but we have much joy! I've tried to tell you politely that your corny ******* just ain't funny, clown.

P.S. After stating you only wanted the death penalty for Dems....then trying to play it off as a joke...you might think about dropping the 'mini guns' bullshit, implying everyone else wants to get violent.

Biatch.

It's not ignorant, idiot! There have been numerous articles printing that about right-wing groups interfering with BLM protests! How the fuck can you NOT KNOW that? Now, try and read the fucking link, okay?

READ the propaganda damn it !!!!

Proud Boys def attract racists just like BLM
You slipped up with this one, podnuh. The Proud Boys are by self definition, racist, intent on radically changing the structure of the U.S. It would be inaccurate and inappropriate to suggest that all white people are members or of the same thought. BLM is NOT the literal organization you right wingers try to define it as, frequently with the inaccurate moniker 'antifa' thrown in.

Point blank..... we get it that SOME of you are simply saying "the n***rs" did it, and others of you under appreciate the unspoken structure of the words you're using, the statements your making.

IMHO, it's getting riskier and more dangerous on my side of America to split hairs over who is who; the question of survival is infinitely more important.

The “squad” fighting for America ?????!!

Give me a freaking break - so either you’re a Commie yourself or a Commie lover - no wonder ya talk about Russia so much 🤨
we have covered this before....several times...........but anoither of your many flaws.....your short memory and your resistance to facts

How the GOP Became the Party of Putin - POLITICO …

Jul 18, 2017 · How the GOP Became the Party of Putin. Republicans have sold their souls to Russia. And Trump isn’t the only reason why. “Would somebody please help me out here: I’m

The Russification of the Republican Party - The Atlantic

Dec 05, 2019 · The Russification of the Republican Party. GOP lawmakers used to oppose the president’s embrace of Putin and the Kremlin. Not anymore.

The GOP Is the Russian Propaganda Party Now

Dec 03, 2019 · A lot of things have surprised me, but none more than than this: The GOP is the Russia propaganda party.

GOP: an entire party of cheap dates for Russian money # ...

Nov 22, 2019 · According to the Washington Post, Blackburn has received the most NRA money since 2002 of any Tennessee member of Congress. (She was in the House before her election to

Here's a list of Republicans in office who are confirmed ...

Sep 02, 2017 · There’s a reason the party is panicking: several Republicans have already been confirmed to have taken Russian money during the 2016 election cycle. Back on May 24th of this

"Moscow Mitch" McConnell stiffed Kentucky coal miners …

Sep 11, 2019 · "Moscow Mitch" McConnell stiffed Kentucky coal miners to fund Russia-linked aluminum plant: report McConnell doesn’t like his “Moscow Mitch” nickname, but these latest

Dems panicking that maybe they won’t be able to keep killing babies 🤨
you act like a cunt.........but don't believe you are so you should have no say in it.............will say this part just once....i have said a bunch on it several times before.......

but you ******* a woman to have a c.hild she doesn't want..........what are the odds that c.hild will grow up loved.....or a ward of the state!...........and we all know the right cares not for anyone after birth.....we already have laws.....on limits and etc....it is all that is needed

Last edited:
Looks like ya can’t take a joke - too bad - I should be used to it Dems have NO sense of humor generally :{
what?....we are ****** to laugh....alot.....at your posts and others on here.....they are so stupid we have to laugh

as for you.........I think this about sums it up........................I don't think you are as hardcore as you want others to think......more along the lines of a ******* stirrer

zzz1a.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back