Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 4564345

For someone out is out on bail where is the remorse for doing something one may claim "he did not want to do". He is wearing a "free as fuck shirt".

Not sure of what is being shown - but - it is irrelevant to the facts of the case.

Even though Biden stated Kyle Rittenhouse was a White Supremacist there was no evidence to that nor was it relevant to the self-defense defense presented.

I am for solutions to problems.
opportunities are missed to unite when we are all Americans.

Some have become trolls who only objective is to be a troll that's why I smile at them.

blkdlaur, who ever you are. Think logically, switch the characters to see if your bias.

It is tough at times but trust me it helps.

Common denominator is we are Americans.

Yes we’re all Americans but most have moved way to the left or to the right - I have moved to the right.

To totally agree with someone's ideas just because they are in your group regardless if you don't agree with everything is intellectually irresponsible and dangerously lazy.
Agreed - but - it is a possibility that all in a group WOULD agree - as in the jury in this case - unanimous NOT GUILTY - pick at it as you will.

Not a good look does NOT equate to guilt.
If one hangs with a bunch of alcoholics, that one will become the next alcoholic.
If one hangs with a bunch of Proud Boy Supporters, they will be the next one.
etc etc etc

I am aware of the court's verdict like I stated I think they were compromised since they were not protected by the court with their identities.

No one asked him to put out fires.
I will not make a firefighter joke whom is paid to be there to put out fires.

You do know 2 were killed that night.

Rittenhouse was not asked to put out "fires".
I will not make firefighter jokes as those people "firefighters" are paid to fight fires.

Leave it to the professionals and insurance companies.
Not a kid that can't finish high school despite his intentions.

Oddly enough he was not alone. *crickets* on who he was with right?

Seems to me like you’re FOR arsonists - Rittenhouse was NOT. People die from arson too.

Yeah guess it woulda have been better by far if those miscreant arsonists and rioters had killed Rittenhouse instead - the system worked as much as you don’t care for that - a jury of his peers found he was NOT GUILTY of ******* - so luckily your opinion in this matter is both incorrect and moot.
Anytime you bring a firearm into a situation, you are asking for trouble! And, Rittenhouse claimed that he was there to protect the businesses in Kenosha, but the business owners stated that it wasn't needed! Hell, that is what the police officers are for who are trained for situations like the protest that was held there! What I said about the United States regarding the 2nd amendment is the truth! You may not understand it though because you could care less!!

I’d say his assailants found the trouble - and - the jury agreed with me.
I'd say his bravado got the best of him...feeling brave with the gun.......he went looking for trouble......but when he found it his bravdo disappeared...panic set in....het shot them to keep them away from him and he ran like a scalded dog

sympathy.....no....*******...yes....just in over his head and was sure the gun would be the answer...he fucked up and panicked....................*******....maybe not..........but innocent....definitely not

I love how you bring up "onesies" whileI am providing groups.

I love how you doing mainly Democratic individuals?

That google search has to be nice.

I hit you with groups for it's always a group function when one flashes that gesture.

Try as ya will - RACE - was NOT a relevant factor in this case as much as the media would have you believe that it was !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back