Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The PPP is not thought out by either party, and some are going to profit from this. It's an example of why paying as little tax as possible is correct.
Nothing wrong with paying as little taxes as possible IF you're honest about it. That's a problem that occurs as a person earns higher 6+ digit income. They get greedy and start hiding income and miss-representing other incomes.
Although I could do my own family income, I have an accountant friend who always does my taxes for me, giving me the most legal return possible. Never been audited ... never feared of being audited. Why? Because I had my taxes done by a responsible tax accountant ($400 a year) and I can sleep at night. Twenty six years ... never an audit, never a question, never a mistake, and I sleep comfortably at night.

Meh, I've been audited twice. And owed no additional tax liability. Oddly enough, audited right after I contributed to Judicial Watch. But I I wasn't targeted.

Except this:

Nixon and the other guy both used the IRS against their political enemies. And the other guy I suspect we'll soon find out, also used the NIC against his political opponent. I think we're already seeing this.

Rather than speculate, I'll just come back and post a link such as I did above, and let those with their eyes open draw their own conclusions.

The nice thing about facts and empirical data, is it is difficult to rewrite and spin, no matter how much people try.

MSNBC, an obviously right leaning publication. He has a point though, it is possible MSNBC used a fake video tape of the drones. Now it's unlikely they used a fake video tape of the drone surveillance, notwithstanding all the various reports and evidence to the contrary, and no one called them on it yet.

Meanwhile, back in reality, where most of us need to reside...................

fuck....I don't believe it...….I agree with you.....I think?

Just read an article today regarding voting by mail ... NC notoriously famous of Republicans, who have been more diligent warnings of voter/election fraud in NC than they have of successfully documenting voting fraud. It seems the only ones going to prison in NC are representatives of the Republican party. Now House minority leader, Kevin McCarthy takes up the Trump claim that, not only does VBM increase voter fraud (not so by documented records), that it tends to result in unfavorable results for Republicans (again untrue). Thus they wish to obstruct the growing emphasis of VBM.
You'd think that THIS report was obviously coming from some extreme liberals ... nope, this comes from George Will, a Washington Post writer and a past devoted conservative writer who now agrees that the Republicans have lost their way, and Trump is a corrupt president.
The full article by Will's is available by me on request, OR just search "State Shows How Not To Hold Election During A Pandemic" and initially focuses on the state of Wisconsin.

Meh, I've been audited twice. And owed no additional tax liability. Oddly enough, audited right after I contributed to Judicial Watch. But I I wasn't targeted.

Except this:

Nixon and the other guy both used the IRS against their political enemies. And the other guy I suspect we'll soon find out, also used the NIC against his political opponent. I think we're already seeing this.

Rather than speculate, I'll just come back and post a link such as I did above, and let those with their eyes open draw their own conclusions.

The nice thing about facts and empirical data, is it is difficult to rewrite and spin, no matter how much people try.

been going on for years...…………..

Bush Used the IRS, FBI, CIA and Secret Service to Go After ...
https://www.alternet.org/2013/05/bush-used-irs-fbi...
May 14, 2013 · Bush’s use of the IRS was but one part of that larger assault. As my Salon colleague Alex Seitz-Wald notes today in greater detail, in 2005, Bush’s IRS began what became an extensive two-year investigation into a Pasadena church after an orator dared to speak out against President Bush

Bush was more of a Democrat than Republican. Doesn't matter. If he did it, it was wrong. Although the only two proven times are Nixon and Obama. I like facts that are documented. Nixon and Obama are documented.

Bush is documented I gave one link and there are others...…. bush a democrat?....he used trickle down to run the country in the ground.....there was an major increase in millionaires under bush

just happened to find this while looking for millionaires

Millionaires say they'll pick Joe Biden over Donald Trump ...
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/12/millionaires-say...
Jun 12, 2019 · American millionaires would elect Joe Biden over President Donald Trump if the former vice president becomes the Democratic nominee, according the CNBC Millionaire survey. Biden and Pete Buttigieg are the only Democratic nominees who beat Trump among the top Democratic candidates in a head-to-head race.

and another one!.....kind of surprising.....

38% of rich Republicans would not re-elect Trump ... - CNBC
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/20/only-62percent-of...
Dec 23, 2018 · Just 34 percent of America's millionaires, and only 62 percent of wealthy conservatives, say they would vote to re-elect President Trump if the election were held today, the latest CNBC ...

Last edited:
Bush was more of a Democrat than Republican.
oh wow ... and where, oh guru, do you obtain that wealth of "false" knowledge? Please show where you got that assumption!
Bush had Cheney as his VP ... a devoted far right conservative, and the man I despised more than ANY Republican until Trump showed his ORANGE face.
Show us, oh nongolfer, where you obtained that INFO, sir!

another little tidbit which does not help working america

Number of Millionaires in Congress: 261 - CBS News
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/number-of-millionaires-in-congress-261
Nov 17, 2010 · While the base pay for members of Congress is $174,000, nearly half -- 261, to be exact -- are millionaires, according to an analysis of 2009 data from the Center for Responsive Politics (there ...

Term limits would help

Term limits would help

nice....but never happen

can you imagine how many there are now....no wonder they don't want to leave.....ever see one leave congress poor?

where in the hell you getting this *******....hottobe?...…..******* like he puts out
Okay, I'll bite. Everything I post is true, you can call it whatever you want. You seldom post anything besides huge amounts of leftist propaganda. You love being rude, crude and wrong expressing your personal opinion. By the way. you have failed to respond to my posts with your false facts or anything with real substance. You are good at insults but your views are warped.

Last word on it. Context, malice, and race decides on rather a word is being used as a racial epithet or not. Not an individual.
But you declared the word boy was unacceptable "period"....despite you yourself having called others it.
I can't understand why you feel so full of your privilege to tell me, the moderator and other black men who messaged me that there is justification for a white man tp call a black man boy as they get into a heated debate. A white man, is telling a group of black men, that a word that absolutely has a racist history in it's usage, was not racist and a violation of site rules is very offensive.
You come on to an interracial site and are 100% comfortable and confident in justifying racism. It's a fucking example of yourself being of superior mindset and you will tell us what is offensive.
I have NOT said Twobi's use of the word was or was not acceptable. I merely pointed out your hypocrisy for excoriating him for use of a word you yourself have called people on here. I also pointed out your lie when you claimed Twobi edited the post.

TwoBi,the OP, has not even begun to try and say there is/was a misunderstanding, or provide some kind of contextual explanation.
Unless there is an explanation of context. Something the OP has not tried to do.
Gee hard to understand why Twobi would not want to try to engage on this. You created such a warm and inviting environment for him to begin such discourse with your reply:
I'm not your fucking 'boy' you retarded piece of *******. Go fuck off cocksucker.

Funny, I don't recall any outrage from you or anyone else when Blkcumsheavy publicly called dennyli:
Yep, you BITCH ASS WHITE BOY
Blkcumsheavy has repeatedly called me such names numerous times in unsolicited PMs....such as:
Your President waited as well and look how many people are dying now! You still KISSING Trump's ass, you bitch ass WHITE BOI? Trump should bend your ass over and get that OLD PALE ASS WHITE BOI PUSSY from you! So, again, the DEATH RATE is rising still BECAUSE of your President, so I guess you DON'T CARE about that because you're Trump's BITCH, isn't that right? So, FACE it, ASS KISSING @hoping hubby, your President has FUCKED this pandemic up and EVEN have other Republicans SAYING his BITCH REDNECK ASS has FUCKED UP! By the way, stop "liking" Black women's pics because you're a KNOWN Racist now, you BITCH ASS WHITE BOI!

I'm curious if you think this is acceptable behavior? Personally, I've dutifully ignored his nonsense. I couldn't possibly care less, for I put on my big boy pants several decades ago.

I'll gladly accept your apology now for lying about what I said and also for calling or implying I'm a racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back