Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TwoBi,the OP, has not even begun to try and say there is/was a misunderstanding, or provide some kind of contextual explanation. Quite the opposite. He said there is nothing wrong with statement. Period. It's a fine statement. He doesn't try to offer any context or explanation. However, I now know who this sick person is. He comes to get his rocks off on an interracial sex life but when angered, will aim unapologetic racial epithets. Fuck him.

If you would like to address the issue, then address me directly.

Nothing wrong with paying as little taxes as possible IF you're honest about it. That's a problem that occurs as a person earns higher 6+ digit income. They get greedy and start hiding income and miss-representing other incomes.
Although I could do my own family income, I have an accountant friend who always does my taxes for me, giving me the most legal return possible. Never been audited ... never feared of being audited. Why? Because I had my taxes done by a responsible tax accountant ($400 a year) and I can sleep at night. Twenty six years ... never an audit, never a question, never a mistake, and I sleep comfortably at night.

Are you telling us that you are using the Tax credits, deductions, and tax loop holes to get the lowest tax owed possible? Those SAME tax credits, deductions and tax loop holes that the top 1% use to pay as little tax as possible? Those SAME tax credits, deductions and tax loop holes that you scream about?

tisk tisk.

But you declared the word boy was unacceptable "period"....despite you yourself having called others it.

I have NOT said Twobi's use of the word was or was not acceptable. I merely pointed out your hypocrisy for excoriating him for use of a word you yourself have called people on here. I also pointed out your lie when you claimed Twobi edited the post.

Gee hard to understand why Twobi would not want to try to engage on this. You created such a warm and inviting environment for him to begin such discourse with your reply:

Funny, I don't recall any outrage from you or anyone else when Blkcumsheavy publicly called dennyli:

Blkcumsheavy has repeatedly called me such names numerous times in unsolicited PMs....such as:

I'm curious if you think this is acceptable behavior? Personally, I've dutifully ignored his nonsense. I couldn't possibly care less, for I put on my big boy pants several decades ago.

I'll gladly accept your apology now for lying about what I said and also for calling or implying I'm a racist.
You know why it doesn't work in reverse???
Personally affronting someone is NOT the same as a racist attack.
BlkCmsHvy, Myself, Mac, BlkdL, you, TwoBi, Subs, all personally affront each other in political arguments. We rhetorically kick the ******* out of each other. I've been called dumbocrat, dumb, stupid, crybaby, liar, libtard, mentally deranged, Skippy, not very smart, hater, kkk supporter, Dump-o-crap (or something like that) and other ******* I can't recall. All directed at me, not my race. All lies too, by the way.

Racially attacking is affronting with racial epithets which go beyond the individual you're talking to, using a language of superiority once used to demonize and oppress. Context, malice and race of user and receiver decides on if it's personal, or goes beyond an insult.

Whites have not been oppressed by black men overall through slavery, Jim Crow, racial violence and *******, second class citizenship, and laws and policies separating them from access to decent education, politics and employment (things needed to achieve the American Dream). That's why. You don't get to pop in after 150 years (end of slavery) with all of that that's happened, and say now it's the same.

Again, racist attacks/language are steeped in real historical anti-constitution wrongs to people who have supposedly been equal citizens since the mid- 1860's. Not your fault personally what the government did or didn't do, but the country has taken on the responsibility of addressing it- kind of.

And when you can show me where in our history white men protesting a segregated system that forces them to demand be treated with dignity like men, while looking down the barrels of the military weapons, then we can talk about parity in racial treatment.
man4.jpg
RoadtoMemphis16x9.jpg
Sanitationstrike1968_memphis.jpg

I've been called dumbocrat, dumb, stupid, crybaby, liar, libtard, mentally deranged, Skippy,
Ah yes, I've called you Skippy....after I saw YOU call cpl2010co Skippy:
That's three strikes Skippy, you're out.
Once again your hypocrisy is most impressive!

I'll gladly accept your apology now for lying about what I said and also for calling or implying I'm a racist.

Blkcumsheavy has repeatedly called me such names numerous times in unsolicited PMs....such as:

I'm curious if you think this is acceptable behavior? Personally, I've dutifully ignored his nonsense. I couldn't possibly care less, for I put on my big boy pants several decades ago.

Personal affront, is not a racist attack.
It's not about putting your 'big boy' pants on. Just to point out how insulting that it, what is the inverse of that statement. What are you saying about those who stand against racism? What is your injury you want an apology for? You defending racist statement more than the person who wrote it? You want some kind of medal for trying to twist a definite wrong into just another political debate?
I'm fresh out. Try Breitbart. Fox.com, or TownHall.

Personal affront, is not a racist attack.
It's not about putting your 'big boy' pants on. Just to point out how insulting that it, what is the inverse of that statement. What are you saying about those who stand against racism? What is your injury you want an apology for? You defending racist statement more than the person who wrote it? You want some kind of medal for trying to twist a definite wrong into just another political debate?
I'm fresh out. Try Breitbart. Fox.com, or TownHall.
"BITCH ASS WHITE BOI" isn't a racist attack....right!

Putting on one's "big boy" pants is a phrase I've used multiple times with Mac, who is presumably a white male....now you're going to twist my use of it into implications of racism.

Ah yes, I've called you Skippy....after I saw YOU call cpl2010co Skippy:

Once again your hypocrisy is most impressive!

Am I using too many words.
Personal name calling or affronting = done all the time. Accepted here.
Racist language to attack opponent = not acceptable. Period.
Skippy is not a racial epithet. 'Boy' is. If used in certain context, and white toward black as is the racist history of that word.
You are putting up a fight supporting racist language, yet want an apology because you don't think you're racist?
You're still quacking very loudly. 🦆

Putting on one's "big boy" pants is a phrase I've used multiple times with Mac, who is presumably a white male....now you're going to twist my use of it into implications of racism.

Hell yeah you would. You ain't getting it though.
To you this is a fucking game.
It's a personal attack. If he felt unsafe, he should have reported it. It's not racist.
I think we're done here.
You and TwoBi enjoy yourselves defending racist language on an interracial website. Audacity in 3D.

Am I using too many words.
No, you're ignoring the ones presented to you.

In post 13523 you cited my quote from Blkcumsheavy where he called me a "BITCH ASS WHITE BOI" and then instead of acknowledging the blatant racism in it, stated "Personal affront, is not a racist attack."

Try calling one of your white coworkers in corporate america a "BITCH ASS WHITE BOI"...looking forward to hearing you convince HR that isn't a racist statement here in realityland.

You are putting up a fight supporting racist language, yet want an apology because you don't think you're racist?
Once again, I did not say I supported racist language. I called you out for you multiple examples now of hypocrisy;...and for lying about what I said.

Some people just hold on to the past, there is more to this than just words. I would be insulting a black man if I called him a Boy with racist intent. I read what TwoBi wrote " tell me bright boy " I know what was meant, if the word bright wasn't used it be meant as Racist. The expression Bright boy is used among people as being sarcastic toward each other instead of calling someone stupid.

You know why it doesn't work in reverse???
Personally affronting someone is NOT the same as a racist attack.
BlkCmsHvy, Myself, Mac, BlkdL, you, TwoBi, Subs, all personally affront each other in political arguments. We rhetorically kick the ******* out of each other. I've been called dumbocrat, dumb, stupid, crybaby, liar, libtard, mentally deranged, Skippy, not very smart, hater, kkk supporter, Dump-o-crap (or something like that) and other ******* I can't recall. All directed at me, not my race. All lies too, by the way.

Didn't think you had it in you to come at directly,

If "boy" is that offensive to you, then you shouldn't be using it in ANY context. You don't get to cherry pick your offenses. Theft is offensive to me but I have NEVER found an instance where it was acceptable.

Lets start by telling you to RE-READ my "offending post" post - first off, I didn't call you "my boy" or even use it in a demeaning manor as you put it in your hate filled response. Secondly I said "your a bright boy..." meaning - "you are smart enough to figure it out" - Or maybe you're not. If you want to be technical - the attack is on your intelligence, not your race. I really don't give a ******* what your preferred pronoun is. In fact, I didn't even know your race at the time, never looked at your profile, never tried to figure out the lettering of your screen name, I assumed it stood for "Erectile Dysfunction 4 Males With Flatulence".

It wasn't a racial attack, period. You simply took it as one because you couldn't defend your position. You want to assume I am racist, that's fine, it will just tell me how shallow you are. No different than everyone assuming I'm a Trumpster - don't like him, didn't vote for him. Feel free to add me to your ignore list. Or, you can admit you took it out of context and are blowing this way out of proportion and we can move forward.

Last edited:
and then along came Joe...…….

Biden raises over three times as much money as Trump in March
https://news.yahoo.com/bidens-campaign-steps...
5 hours ago · Biden's campaign had struggled with fundraising early in his candidacy but now hopes a unified front in their party will help him raise money. Sanders and other former rivals have endorsed him, and several are helping him with fundraising. Biden's fundraising surge in March drew from both small and large donors.

Biden’s campaign steps up fundraising with record haul in ...
4 hours ago · WASHINGTON/NEW YORK — U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden raised $46.7 million in March for his campaign, his largest one …

Majority of Americans Don't Trust Donald Trump to Tell ...
https://www.newsweek.com/majority-americans-dont...
A high percentage of Democrats also said they did not trust Trump to give an honest assessment of the new coronavirus threat.

Polls: Majority of Americans disapprove of Trump's ...
https://www.fosters.com/zz/news/20200408/polls...
12 days ago · New polls released this week show most Americans disapprove of President Donald Trump's handling of the coronavirus pandemic — a marked shift as …

Majority of people in US don't trust what Trump says about ...
majority...
A total of 60% say they don't have very much or no trust at all in what he's saying. More people disapprove of Trump's handling of the pandemic than approve, at 49% to 44%.

No, you're ignoring the ones presented to you.

In post 13523 you cited my quote from Blkcumsheavy where he called me a "BITCH ASS WHITE BOI" and then instead of acknowledging the blatant racism in it, stated "Personal affront, is not a racist attack."

Try calling one of your white coworkers in corporate america a "BITCH ASS WHITE BOI"...looking forward to hearing you convince HR that isn't a racist statement here in realityland.

Once again, I did not say I supported racist language. I called you out for you multiple examples now of hypocrisy;...and for lying about what I said.

You've been given context.
You've been given history why this particular word.
You been given why it's never OK for a white man to say that to a black man in a heated exchange.

You come back with whataboutism with something a black man said to a white man- different context and no history of racism (actually it looks like from the spelling to be an attempt effeminate or sissify). Not racist.
You tried to say a woman moderator used it- different context, friendly exchange. Not racist.

You pretend you don't understand. Yet you do, all too well. Racists, users of racist language and their apologists have done this same pattern historically and recently. They say, 'you people are too sensitive', 'everything offends them', 'it was taken out of context', etc. Seems as always there is a lot of back bending to point the finger at the offended party for not understanding the party perpetrating the offense. Never, ever, is there an immediate 'sorry that could be offensive, my point was...' No. It's always a get over it, or you're not really offended, or you're too sensitive, accusations that comes first unless, they are ****** to apologize. So congrats on the continuation of the norm. Just a bold move for you to do it on a site like this.

You been given why it's never OK for a white man to say that to a black man in a heated exchange.
So you've changed your story from the word is unacceptable "period" to it's a matter of context and "never OK in a heated exchange" . That's reasonable...shame you didn't state that at first instead of saying it is unacceptable "period"

So why don't we do a little dive into the "context" which prompted all this?

Twobi replied to Subby regarding his opinion on appropriate levels of quarantining/distancing vs the spread & risk of the virus. I don't see anything heated in either of their posts. Here's Twobi's:
Exactly.

If people feel it is worth the risk to go places, how does that endanger you, unless you too are out and about. So I don't see why it is a big deal if people are doing what people do. In fact, letting younger and healthy people mingle will get us past the curve, and get us tribe immunity faster.
I myself will stay isolated and not venture out unless absolutely necessary. However I don't have an issue with those that do continue to not isolate. If they feel the risk is worth it, let them. There are many experts (that don't work for the government) are saying to isolate the elderly and immunity compromised, but let the younger healthier and chi ldren to go about daily activities. very few "healthy" people have died from this.

The entire reason for shutting down was to help prevent health care systems from being overwhelmed, and give them time to prepare. The shutdown will NOT make the virus go away. In fact, it almost guarantees a resurgence in the fall. Hospitals are now better prepared so let the curve peek I say.

You then inserted youself into the conversation, replying to Twobi's post. Your post wasn't heated either, other than a tiny bit in the last sentence where you called Twobi's thinking "ignorant" followed by saying "that's a Trumper for ya."

Cool.
Also, you should remove any negligence or wrongful death lawsuit protection off these companies, and business owners who ******* their workers to come back or be fired.
If the businesses are held accountable for their negligence then they will do a true cost benefit analysis before going back.
The unfortunate part is that innocent people will get sick and die. Having Covid but being healthy, does NOT stop you from spreading to someone who is more vulnerable. That's about the only thing we know about it.
It's ignorant to think that this is about individual freedom. But, that's a Trumper for ya.

Twobi then replied to your post with what seems to be a generally calm response. Here's Twobi's reply (with the stricken words reinserted in italics for purpose of context)

Thats were we need to government to do their job and prevent companies from doing this, work would have to be voluntary. Or emplyees have to be tested before allowed back to work. There is a lot that could be done to keep workers safe. Are you holding the state responsible for essential workers? - Straw-man.

And once again proving that reading comprehension is not the strong suit of a liberal. No ******* that having it doesn't stop you from spreading it, but if you are more vulnerable then YOU SHOULD NOT BE OUT. How would you be getting it if you are NOT OUT? The only ones getting exposed are those that feel the risk is worth it. They take the risk and must accept the responsibility. So once again, plain as I can put it - If you stay in and I go out, how is that going to infect you?

Tell me where YOU draw the line. 1 year? 2 years? 5 years? tell me [bright boy] - Will you allow the state to come into your home and check you for a virus at random intervals? How about being stopped on the street and asking for you Health documents. One governor wants to "remove" people from their home if they are sick. What would be the point in that (oh yeah - money)? Go ahead and laugh but these are things that are being discussed as we speak. How long can YOU remain unemployed? how long before you can no longer pay your bills? How soon before you are evicted or foreclosed? Where is YOUR line.

Bottom line, "this is the new normal" is NOT an option and should not be acceptable. Just amazes me that the only time you lefties outcry about people dying is when it's a real possibility that YOU could be one of the deaths, but say nothing about other things that ******* far more each year.

When this clearly became a "heated exchange" was when you replied to Twobi's post with:

I'm not your fucking 'boy' you retarded piece of *******. Go fuck off cocksucker.

You come back with whataboutism with something a black man said to a white man- different context and no history of racism (actually it looks like from the spelling to be an attempt effeminate or sissify). Not racist.
You tried to say a woman moderator used it- different context, friendly exchange. Not racist.

You pretend you don't understand. Yet you do, all too well. Racists, users of racist language and their apologists have done this same pattern historically and recently. They say, 'you people are too sensitive', 'everything offends them', 'it was taken out of context', etc. Seems as always there is a lot of back bending to point the finger at the offended party for not understanding the party perpetrating the offense. Never, ever, is there an immediate 'sorry that could be offensive, my point was...' No. It's always a get over it, or you're not really offended, or you're too sensitive, accusations that comes first unless, they are ****** to apologize. So congrats on the continuation of the norm. Just a bold move for you to do it on a site like this.
In post 13523 you cited my quote from Blkcumsheavy where he called me a "BITCH ASS WHITE BOI". That wasn't part of an exchange, heated or otherwise...it was an unsolicited PM. You instead of acknowledging the blatant racism in it, stated "Personal affront, is not a racist attack." You now excuse it away as an attempt to sissify, ignoring the bitch ass white portion, and ignoring the other quote I gave you where he spelled it as boy. He's also called me "BITCH ASS WHITE BOY" in several other unsolicited PMs. You pretend you don't understand. Yet I bet you do and excuse away his blatant racism.

Try calling one of your white coworkers in corporate america a "BITCH ASS WHITE BOI"...I'm looking forward to hearing you convince HR that isn't a racist statement here in realityland.

So sorry I called you out for your multiple examples now of hypocrisy;...and for lying about what I said.

what you have to know/remember.....and you are talking to a prime example now.....the right....a lot of them...like to talk "down" to people....and often are wrong....but think as long as they get in the last word they are the winner...…..some will go on for days saying nothing....skirting the subject......twisting it from what it originally was.....but never admit they are wrong and always want the last word because it means they are right

We’re beyond angered’: Fed-up nurses file lawsuits, plan protest at White House over lack of coronavirus protections

For Pamella Brown-Richardson, a nurse practitioner in New York, the fever and cough came in mid-March. Soon after, her fever worsened, and she began experiencing shortness of breath and body aches — telltale symptoms of the novel coronavirus. By early April, Brown-Richardson was in the emergency room with double-lobe pneumonia caused by covid-19.

As Brown-Richardson tells it, there is probably only one place where she could have been exposed to the virus: the primary care clinic in the Bronx, where she says she spent days caring for people suffering from covid-19 symptoms with just a flimsy surgical mask as protection

Brown-Richardson is one of more than a dozen nurses in New York, the epicenter of the U.S. coronavirus outbreak, who detailed their experiences on the front lines in affidavits corroborating three lawsuits filed Monday against the state health department and two area hospitals. The complaints, which were lodged by New York’s largest nurses union, allege that inadequate protective equipment, among other failures, contributed to “compromising the health and safety of the nurses,” according to a news release from the union

“These lawsuits were filed to protect our nurses, our patients and our communities from grossly inadequate and negligent protections,” Pat Kane, executive director of the New York State Nurses Association, said in the release. “We cannot allow these dangerous practices to continue.”

what you have to know/remember.....and you are talking to a prime example now.....the right....a lot of them...like to talk "down" to people....and often are wrong....but think as long as they get in the last word they are the winner...…..some will go on for days saying nothing....skirting the subject......twisting it from what it originally was.....but never admit they are wrong and always want the last word because it means they are right
That's exactly what it is.
Match that up with their constant whining about being wrongly accused of everything they actually support and/or project, it's impossible to have a decent exchange.
I am going to take a cue from you. I've got enough messages from readers, commenters and even the moderator can see who these two are and what they are really about. That's good enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back