Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac - I seldom agree with ya - but I really wish Trump would stick to his vision for America and stay away from incendiary rabble rousing.

People that are gun owners have a responsibility to keep their weapons secure. ******* should not have ANY access to firearms.

What else they got Stanley - don’t wanna be talking about Debacle Joe Biden - not that success story 😉
Who doesn't want to talk about President Biden? For his first year in office I think he's done quite good.
Six million new jobs AND wages UP.
Bi-partisan infra-structure bill passed.
Yeah, you rightards keep yelling about inflation but inflation will go away when the covid viruses go away ... no thanks to Republicans who continue to discourage people from paying attention to the CDC updates & instructions. Just keep your voter base uninformed so they'll die quicker and maybe when the 2024 election comes around, the Democrats will win by default.
You keep yelling about poll numbers, but poll numbers won't be what defines Biden's place in history.
What exactly has Trump done BETTER than Biden; I still haven't seen anything but Trump's continued "hate & discontent" messaging to keep the citizens of this country polarized and edging on a civil war. He just admitted THIS WEEKEND that YES, he incited the January 6th Capitol riot attack. Trump just can't keep his mouth SHUT ... that ego encourages him to continue to "BEST" everyone around him then dare anyone to challenge him and his thousand-man lawyer base.
But you know, I think Trump & his minion's time OUT OF JAIL are starting to become noticeably shorter, and Trump knows that. I could care less whether he goes to a federal prison or a state prison.
Fuck him and all his traitor supporters.

Last edited:
Pertinent to guns, I read a good article in the local Sunday newspaper that "on every hour of every day a chi!d is killed by a gun in the USA.
Then you either need to work on your reading skills or find a newspaper that isn't lying to you. The statistic is a c-h-i-l-d is shot about once per hour in the US. Only about a 1/4 of those result in death.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-m...*******-shot-killed-2021-gun-violence-record/

But since you're known to hang out in the bi-sexual section of this site, you might want to also read: Leviticus 20:13 “If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act.
Never been with a man in my entire life, fat boy, and don't have any desire to be with one. Maybe you think it bothers me that you accuse me of hanging out with bi-sexuals. I have no problem with bi-sexuals or homosexuals as far as that goes.
I doubt you can say you haven't, but I don't really care anyway. Consenting adults can do what they wish.
That said ....
gif_Gay01.gif ......... gif_yellowball-FuckOFF.gif

Never been with a man in my entire life, fat boy, and don't have any desire to be with one. Maybe you think it bothers me that you accuse me of hanging out with bi-sexuals. I have no problem with bi-sexuals or homosexuals as far as that goes.
I doubt you can say you haven't, but I don't really care anyway. Consenting adults can do what they wish.
That said ....
View attachment 4780484 ......... View attachment 4780485
I've posted proof you hang out in the bisexual forum here....you've got 6 pages worth of posts in there....on topics such as what you should wear to attract a BBC. But go on and deny all you wish...just know that per your god we should execute you for your sins.

That said ....
View attachment 4780484 ......... View attachment 4780485

What’s with the “fat” shite ?????!!

How in the world would you know who’s fat and who is svelte in here ????

Sub throws out the gay insult - I harken back to Seinfeld as far as that is concerned “not that there’s anything wrong with that”.

Who cares who’s fat or gay and what does that have to do with political views anyways.

Hell C&J insulted and attacked cucks and supposedly they’re involved in this lifestyle - hell look at the OP’s screen name. Childish shite - really childish shite - who cares

And the RIGHT doesn't, is that what you're saying?
Pertinent to guns, I read a good article in the local Sunday newspaper that "on every hour of every day a chi!d is killed by a gun in the USA.
That's information gun owners should remember as they support the right to own guns.

I have a feeling by the way Trump is trying to excite his crowd, that we're going to find ourselves in a civil war where common, non-gun owners are going to be faced with those military style weapons. It's just what these popgun owners have been waiting for ... a chance to use those guns on PEOPLE.
How about this Mac, exactly what subject was I referring to in my last post ? Why would a cop commit suicide after (or because of ) defending the Capital on Jan. 6th ? Right there is making a Mountain out of a Mole Hill !

What’s with the “fat” shite ?????!!

How in the world would you know who’s fat and who is svelte in here ????

Sub throws out the gay insult - I harken back to Seinfeld as far as that is concerned “not that there’s anything wrong with that”.

Who cares who’s fat or gay and what does that have to do with political views anyways.

Hell C&J insulted and attacked cucks and supposedly they’re involved in this lifestyle - hell look at the OP’s screen name. Childish shite - really childish shite - who cares

and yet who is the one doing all the crying?

trump really did take this country back over 100 years

Right-Wing Pastor Greg Locke Organizes 'Massive' Book Burning​

A controversial pastor is planning a "massive burning" of Harry Potter and Twilight books, as well as other items, in Tennessee.

Global Vision Bible Church pastor Greg Locke was met with cries of approval on Sunday when he declared there would be a "burning service" this week.

Locke, who operates out of Mt. Juliet near Nashville, told them to bring Ouija boards, which he called a "portal to hell," and other items he said were associated with witchcraft.

He then doubled down on his comments in a Monday Facebook post, where he declared the burning would be part of a "continued series on deliverance from demons."

The post read: "We have stuff coming in from all over that we will be burning. We're not playing games. Witchcraft and accursed things must go."

Locke then justified the event by referring to Acts 19, a Biblical chapter that deals with recent converts to Christianity renouncing their past, including by burning scrolls relating to sorcery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back