Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMEBA
This is gonna knock the wind out of your sails.
Oh I don't think so, daisy ... check this out and the donations Trump was receiving to organize the Jan 6th coup ... they have the texts & mega donors to the coup, like a $3 million check received but never reported. (hahahahaha)

word_OPPS.jpg

words_KARMAisaBITCH2.jpg

Last edited:
Wrong again dipshit.

Jan 6 narrative is dead
You wish ... Republicans are the ones pumping out all the wild, fake stories just to confuse everyone, especially their own base who they don't want to lose. Truth is starting to come out, daisy, better be sitting down as the subpoenas start stacking up. I expect Rudy Guiliani to start squealing like a pig come March. A month in jail should open his ass up to telling it ALL!
"Show up or go to jail, assholes!"
pic_subpoena.jpg

Last edited:
So facts are now "non worthy talking points"?
facts are talking point....as long as they are facts..........but what you are pushing is NOT facts.........fox will not even let him show his little "documentary?" on their station.......others at fox did not want it shown........it is all something HE created for ratings and etc.

facts....and that is REAL facts can be looked up on the internet for all to see......non facts are on a site of some kind for entertainment and you have to sign onto that site

Very cool
thanks.......I have a few others but that is my pride n joy.........have a 55 2dr wagon I have had for years...but have it tore down trying to get ready for paint....then have a few chevelles i have had for years.....my backyard Garage/shed/barn whatever you want to call it has been added onto several times over the years to add another car....have 6 in there and a ton of car parts and tools......could go on ...but back to politics

SWEET ride - LUV da TRI-Fives !!!! 👍👍

NICE Cragars !!!!!
those are american racing....look close to cragars.......I have cragars on the 55....but the price of those things is crazy.....right at 250 a wheel and takes a while to get
the ones on the 55 I have had at least 10 years

pulled out a 383 stroker out of the 55.....flat cam.....put in a 327 bored 30 over with a nice cam....had to put a new dif also........and the 350 trans had a leak......got all that fixed....but got some rust on the bottom of the doors....working on that right now........well not now and probably not for another week......high for the next few days is in the 40's.....to fuckn cold to go to the garage....but have have that 55 for 20 years......funny...I gave 10 for that car....took 3 trips to get it all home ...it was in pieces....kept getting nice offers to sell it when i had it on the road.....but after that much time on the road...20 years...probably only had 20thousand miles.....I;m sure it is worth a pretty penny right now

Last edited:
So left wing activist judges who believe the same way you do...
wrong again....trump has appointed more judges than anyone........and several times here lately has lost in court....good one is voting ...he has sued about every state....and just about all have been thrown out.....has not enough proof to take to court....so for all the judges he has appointed........he has still lost

wrong again....trump has appointed more judges than anyone........and several times here lately has lost in court....good one is voting ...he has sued about every state....and just about all have been thrown out.....has not enough proof to take to court....so for all the judges he has appointed........he has still lost
It doesn't matter who appointed them, still left wing activists...

facts are talking point....as long as they are facts..........but what you are pushing is NOT facts.........fox will not even let him show his little "documentary?" on their station.......others at fox did not want it shown........it is all something HE created for ratings and etc.

facts....and that is REAL facts can be looked up on the internet for all to see......non facts are on a site of some kind for entertainment and you have to sign onto that site
EVERYTHING I've said is based on facts, EVERYTHING you say is proven to be false, 99% of the time...

You know, like your daily copy/paste opinions... Like a true left wing robot.

thanks.......I have a few others but that is my pride n joy.........have a 55 2dr wagon I have had for years...but have it tore down trying to get ready for paint....then have a few chevelles i have had for years.....my backyard Garage/shed/barn whatever you want to call it has been added onto several times over the years to add another car....have 6 in there and a ton of car parts and tools......could go on ...but back to politics
That takes a lot of work, I've always wanted to restore old muscle cars, but lack of time makes it impossible... When I build my house this year, I'm putting a 3rd bay in my garage, with a lift, so not only will I be able to work on my own stuff, but I'll find something to tinker with... Honestly, my dad loves Studebakers, and had several back in the day, I'd love to restore one, but finding one to work on may be a tall order!

You wish ... Republicans are the ones pumping out all the wild, fake stories just to confuse everyone, especially their own base who they don't want to lose. Truth is starting to come out, daisy, better be sitting down as the subpoenas start stacking up. I expect Rudy Guiliani to start squealing like a pig come March. A month in jail should open his ass up to telling it ALL!
"Show up or go to jail, assholes!"
View attachment 4738277

Sad sad state of affairs - you guys been persecuting Trump since he came down the elevator - one bogus HORSESHITE thing after another - one because you’re scared shiteless of him and now two to deflect attention away from the defective YOU elected president that is doing EVERYTHING wrong - pretty obvious to ANYFUCKINONE that isn’t a TDS suffering radical Dem.

Sub has his doctorate in factology dontcha be knowin now 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back