Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEY - does anybody else think Kamala Harris NEEDS acting lessons ?????!!

I hear she was at least smart enough to hire actors for her Space Video prolly so they wouldn’t laugh at her childish machinations 😁

Watching that performance PERFECTLY illustrates the PHONY that she is !!!!!!!

That Sinking Ship Entertainment produced that video is SO apropos !!!!!!

I rest my case! You do not know me other than from what I have shared in part. Ed you and I are both going to die someday, we have a short time to live on this earth, you and all your education and money isn't going to stop that from happening but you think that gives you extra feathers in your cap? Of the 8 billion of the people in this world how many live on ONE Dollar each day how many on TWO Dollars per day, I am rich!
I don't know how many live on one or two dollars a day, but, YOU ain't living in those countries.
So get the cracking...

Poor excuse for a "cock"? Ed, what do you know about my cock? I figured you were into guys...
Says the guy who came here begging for someone to fuck his wife.
TardNCuck of the Minipee-pee Tribe. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
cleveland indians smile GIF by MLB

The only 'Indian' you got in you, his dna through your mouth. ☝️

Because you're like all the other RePubliTards and find fault with anything....

Here it is with The HILL .... anymore QUESTIONS, Dipshit?

Read how the Republican states are preparing to obstruct & interfere with the 2022 & 2024 Voting by VOTER SUPPRESSION-(documented)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Traitors? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You need the DEFINITION?

Conspiracy To Commit Sedition (well documented)
If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by ******* the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by ******* the authority thereof, or by ******* to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by ******* to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title OR imprisoned not more than twenty years, OR both.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; July 24, 1956, ch. 678, § 1, 70 Stat. 623; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(N), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

word_TRAITOR.jpe.... 1: one who betrays another's trust or is false to an obligation or duty or, 2 : one who commits treason

Last edited:
Look at the NUMBERS - real “FACTS” don’t lie - like miscreant Dems are want to do :|
have to keep posting this as your attention span is not any longer than you're dick

Here are the most dangerous and notable lies Trump spewed ...

Another ongoing lie Trump told centered on health care. Throughout the course of Trump's presidency, he told lie after lie about the release of his healthcare plan

You need the DEFINITION?

Conspiracy To Commit Sedition
If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by ******* the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by ******* the authority thereof, or by ******* to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by ******* to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; July 24, 1956, ch. 678, § 1, 70 Stat. 623; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(N), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

Your evidence that I did anything like this?

Your evidence that I did anything like this?
Nope, not at all. However, most people would say if you support a Party OR Individual who has committed these acts, you are an accomplice to the acts they commit. Otherwise, without YOU and others LIKE YOU, these traitors would be NOTHING.'

Over 65,000,000 voters in the US supported Trump in both elections ... = ACCOMPLICE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back