Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. You're just not respected. A uneducated man who can't take care of himself is going to bring exactly what, to a conversation?
I believe you've wasted a shitload of your life fucking around with dumb stuff, like coming on a jerkoff site to argue politics and you don't have a pot to piss in. There's a whole gig society you could be working in, Lyft driver, handyman, delivery guy, but you come here to fuck around and then bitch about people not working, and the social safety net, and you are about to become a burden on someone because of your poor choices.
So, exactly what can you bring to this debate with any credibility?

Fuck this Stanley. Go get a job.
I rest my case! You do not know me other than from what I have shared in part. Ed you and I are both going to die someday, we have a short time to live on this earth, you and all your education and money isn't going to stop that from happening but you think that gives you extra feathers in your cap? Of the 8 billion of the people in this world how many live on ONE Dollar each day how many on TWO Dollars per day, I am rich!

HEY - did ya see the gallerist that is hosting Hunter Biden’s so-called art got $580,000 of our tax dollars right after Ole Honest Debacle Joe got elected. This in a two person art gallery - kinda makes ya say hmmmmmmm!!!!
Clearly grounds for Biden's impeachment

My fellow Americans did ya know we’ve been paying up to 5 million dollars per day NOT to build the wall !!!!!

There’s 100 million dollars worth of steel rusting away now that was paid for destined for the wall.
How in hell do you blame President Biden for the steel rusting "anywhere"? He wasn't even President at the time.
The one to blame is Trump, he's the one who sold his Trumptards on building a wall that Mexico was going to pay for, but didn't. So he put it on the American tax payers, except the RICH TAXPAYERS who would pay little to no taxes anyway. So the middleclass mostly paid for the wall that he put on the backs of American taxpayers, you dipshit.
Trump rechanneled money from the Pentegon to start his wall, and went NO WHERE with it, dipshit. Just as he went no where with all the other promises he made when running in 2016 ... all lies.

Last edited:
Is that the best you can do? No wonder you're on this site, you're probably a disappointment in all aspects of life..

You just self owned. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
A conservatard who enlists a young respectable conservatard to talk about the good things Columbus did. OK.
Is anybody arguing that Columbus wasn't determined, or brave, or visionary? He was all of that. He was also a thief, murderer and initiator of practices that led to genocide long after he died.
He made some points at the end, Columbus oversaw atrocities on the native people, Columbus did participate in the slave trade, Columbus' crew killed many natives though he tried to insinuate they were the cannibals not the Taino (whom he enslaved).

So, you lied once again. It's revisionist when we point it out? But when a 'tard points it out after talking about all the good things, then it's acceptable to you. You need sugar with your medicine and just proved what I said earlier about not being able to handle the truth.

And since you think Dennis Prager and Michael Knowles are factual people above the actual history of what happened. enjoy this:
Cons consistently do this adorable thing that's basically the verbal equivalent of Ready, Fire, Aim. They blow their own balls off before it even gets out of the holster. It's more sad than funny.

Hell Sub posted a portrait of Trump made up of cocks - who does that kinda thing ?????!!

O yeah - Dems 😆
The past is constantly bitchslapping Cons in the present.

trump disability GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back