✋*** Why You Should Verify! *** ✋

So I received another lovely message from newly verified @Kayg recently. I get these types of messages often! I posted this with her permission:

View attachment 4168783
Take it from a Verified / Certified Bull... Getting verified is DEFINITELY a game-changer. @Kayg

I rarely acknowledge nonverified members. Doesn't show me any level of commitment on their part.

I mean... Why even bother PLAYING in the game if you don't want to play the right way? 🤔 😉

Take it from a Verified / Certified Bull... Getting verified is DEFINITELY a game-changer. @Kayg

I rarely acknowledge nonverified members. Doesn't show me any level of commitment on their part.

I mean... Why even bother PLAYING in the game if you don't want to play the right way? 🤔 😉
Happy Blake Griffin GIF by Red Bull

I also personally find it a little disrespectful when someone unverified asks me to send them media, meet, video chat, etc when they refuse to get verified themselves.

Many of us have taken the (very little) time it takes to verify just to have good fun here :)

Actually I’ve always thought it would be best if the whole site can be with only verified members
People have to be able to try the site before “committing” to real status. Also, some people just don’t want to verify. While this comes with its challenges, the site is far better off with more people, more media, and more threads afforded by the thousands of members here - in my opinion anyway ;)

I have a doubt. I am a white Man that used do share my girlfriend with Black Men as a cuckold. I support this fantasy. I like It. Its cool. Its nasty. I dont agree being treated like i am anyone in this fantasy.

Back