Using black penis sheath on wife

Hi does anyone else like using a black penis sheath on their woman.
I love the way it stretches her and she tells me how big it is!!. I make her cum then lick her clean pretending to pick up the cum then slide my little white dick in her!! She slaps my arse telling me I'm a naughty boy for having a little white dick!! Makes me explode!!

We love our black sheath. We actually have 3 of them.....We have two large ones and we keep on at home and one on our sailboat....The third is a very large one and after a night of play I'm so sore the next morning (but in a very good way). I just love the feeling of being stretched.

We love our black sheath. We actually have 3 of them.....We have two large ones and we keep on at home and one on our sailboat....The third is a very large one and after a night of play I'm so sore the next morning (but in a very good way). I just love the feeling of being stretched.
What is a "sheath"?

I also really enjoy using a BBC cock sleeve. We use the Vixen Colossus. It feels great. She loved it... the bummer part is it ended up tearing where it goes around my balls. My cock was also to small to fill it up so I had to stuff it a bit to give it more girth.

Any recommendations? I would like to builder the quiver.

Right now I use a BBC dildo that sticks out my briefs and I fuck her with that, but I would like to not have a hold on it with my hand.

Does anyone recommend a sheath? I'd definitely get one. Right now, I sometimes hold my wife's big black dildo against my own small white cock and pretend that it's mine while she squirms, moans, and cums all over the large toy.

Back