Ur 1st time w a bbc where u nervous scare excited?

I was so Nervous and scared!!!!! I was 56 yrs old and had never done anything tike this before. I was a prim proper conservative GOOD girl who had only been with my husband and here I was being handed over to a BEAUTIFUL BLACK MAN WITH A BEAUTIFUL BLACK COCK!!!!! ALL I CAN SAY WAS WOW!!!!!
GILFS getting dicked down by young black bulls.

I'm going to answer the question then give my opinion on a couple of things even though it's going off track from what the thread is actually talking about.My first time taking a BBC was a little scary and yes I was nervous but not from the size of his dick because I will admit I can take some dick and I'm talking about 9 1/2 to 10" dicks.My nervousness was due to the fact that my husband was actually going to let it go down even though it was his idea and was a real turn on for him.I did have mixed emotions in the beginning of weather I should have sex with another man or not but my husband assured me that he wanted this to happen.Anyway the guy was very nice and he did put it down and had hella stamina which was a must because I can go for a whileWith all of that being said I will admit after being in this lifestyle for over 2yrs now there's an endless supply of BBC's to choose from and they come through and do what they say they can do.Most of them that is.I can also say that there are a few BWC's that can go to but they all have issues of some kind that come with them.Im going to stop now because I'm way off topic!

I was so nervous, my first bbc was my husband friend. He really wanted me to try a bbc and I wanted to but was so scared, but as soon as he entered me I exploded. He was the biggest, thickest cock I had ever had and I came many times that night. He only lived a block away then so he came by and fucked me regularly...

I was so nervous, my first bbc was my husband friend. He really wanted me to try a bbc and I wanted to but was so scared, but as soon as he entered me I exploded. He was the biggest, thickest cock I had ever had and I came many times that night. He only lived a block away then so he came by and fucked me regularly...
Ohhh. Boy

Back