Ur 1st time w a bbc where u nervous scare excited?

My first time was 4 years ago at the age of 46. I had so many emotions as this was the first time I'd been with another man since I met and married. Nervous, excited, anxious - so many feelings. This was something we had discussed for so long before deciding to actually do it. The guy was great, understood my nervousness, and really took his time. But after he entered me the first time, I just relaxed and enjoyed it so much. The color contrast was really erotic. And that's the night I discovered I could orgasm multiple times!
I think a lot of woman feel the way u did until the moment he slide in thn is like damn k n yes lot of woman im w cum so much n many many times

My first time was 4 years ago at the age of 46. I had so many emotions as this was the first time I'd been with another man since I met and married. Nervous, excited, anxious - so many feelings. This was something we had discussed for so long before deciding to actually do it. The guy was great, understood my nervousness, and really took his time. But after he entered me the first time, I just relaxed and enjoyed it so much. The color contrast was really erotic. And that's the night I discovered I could orgasm multiple times!

Once again! I could have written this!

I was in my mid 30's when I had my first BBC. I was very nervous but excited. I was nervous because I hadn't been with a Black man before but excited because I had been fantasizing about it for a while. It was very erotic watching his hands on me. I loved it. After we got going, I relaxed and had a blast. Have been hooked ever since.
I bet a lot of woman luv bbc n a lot raw

I had my real first one when I was young and not engaged and I wasn’t scared, I was very curious and excited.
The first time I met a BBC in the married life I was a little scared especially about consequences on my marriage.
Now When I meet a new one I’m a little shy at the beginning but shyness usually end when we start kissing...

You could have just described my own emotions and feelings!!! I was nervous like hell and then it all dissipated. Just as you write.

I had my real first one when I was young and not engaged and I wasn’t scared, I was very curious and excited.
The first time I met a BBC in the married life I was a little scared especially about consequences on my marriage.
Now When I meet a new one I’m a little shy at the beginning but shyness usually end when we start kissing...

is hubby watching you as you kiss a new black man?

Back