Unprotected

Qoskim

Couple
Real Person
As of recently i lost my health insurance so I no longer have birth control. I dont have much sex with my husband anymore and when we do . I make him wear a condom. I haven't wanted white cum in or on me for a few years. Haven't sucked his dick in years and never had a white dick in my ass. I love my husband but my body belongs to the kings " Black men are kings". I love black cum ,just like black dick it tastes the best , but i love it inside me. I love when he puts it as far as it goes and squirts inside me. Over the last few years I've seen a bull when I could. I have only seen him 1 time in the last 2 years but want to see him again. Id never put a condom on him or any bbc. The 1 time I've seen him without birth control. I told him the situation and he fucked me 3 times that day and pulled out every time. I really wanted him to cum inside me. I was literally hoping he just came in me. I'm scared because i am at a really high risk for pregnancy right now. It scares the ******* out of me. I have a family and a reputation as a good girl. How would i explain that to my ******* ? I love my husband but my bull has me telling him i love him and that combined with how he makes me feel is making not care he fills me with his seed. Should i take a break ? Should i just continue and not say anything or should i yell out breed me?

As of recently i lost my health insurance so I no longer have birth control. I dont have much sex with my husband anymore and when we do . I make him wear a condom. I haven't wanted white cum in or on me for a few years. Haven't sucked his dick in years and never had a white dick in my ass. I love my husband but my body belongs to the kings " Black men are kings". I love black cum ,just like black dick it tastes the best , but i love it inside me. I love when he puts it as far as it goes and squirts inside me. Over the last few years I've seen a bull when I could. I have only seen him 1 time in the last 2 years but want to see him again. Id never put a condom on him or any bbc. The 1 time I've seen him without birth control. I told him the situation and he fucked me 3 times that day and pulled out every time. I really wanted him to cum inside me. I was literally hoping he just came in me. I'm scared because i am at a really high risk for pregnancy right now. It scares the ******* out of me. I have a family and a reputation as a good girl. How would i explain that to my ******* ? I love my husband but my bull has me telling him i love him and that combined with how he makes me feel is making not care he fills me with his seed. Should i take a break ? Should i just continue and not say anything or should i yell out breed me?
You have to let him fill you and see how awesome the feeling is

So fake...

The analytic keys within this post represent a less than creative male. You should try harder.

This goes to demonstrate verified accounts are still home to fantastic fuckery. :qos:

If it's not planned with your husband and Bull, take a break. My wife and I planned for her bull to take control for a few months to try and get pregnant and she did. I repeat, if is not planned, do not do it. Once you plan a pregnancy, then have him fill you up every day!!

you should tell your husband about it and deal with the way he feels and maybe see if he wants to help and coach. It might make him feel better about it

You should take a break and give that pussy some rest. It's not like the black meat is on short supply. You can get back to riding once you get back your balance on life. Things get messed up once the seed is planted unless it is planned for. So take a break.
This is spot on! Excellent advice!

You need a new bull because of the attachment, but not before you fuck him one last time yelling out breed me!

sounds like within another cycle or 2 you'll be earning a new reputation.

My Dear, we are living in a different time period. Here's how you explain the situation to your family. I really want to have a different looking baby to add to the family and with this country going to ******* over black and white issues, I have decided to give birth to an interracial baby. How ? Artificial insemenation

So fake...

The analytic keys within this post represent a less than creative male. You should try harder.

This goes to demonstrate verified accounts are still home to fantastic fuckery. :qos:
Say it louder for the people in the back please!!Cause if this is true, I have a bridge across the harbor for sale lol

My name speaks 4 it self .. OnlyifRaw.. we all are REALISTICLY ALWAYS WILLING
RAW
:blackheart:
:lips:

Back