tube journey

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by kazz, Feb 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. kazz

kazz Well-Known Member

UK
    As I waited on the platform for the train I noticed 2 young black guys with t shirts and jogging bottoms on, I couldnt help but look at the big bulges they both had. They must have seen me staring as they.both smiled looking me up and down and nodding. As we got on the train it was quite full one guy was in front of me and one behind, I felt myself being guided into a corner and as the train.moved off the guy behind me grabbed my hips and pulled me backeards onto him I could feel his hard cock agsinst me. The guy in front turned around and moved against me as the train swayed I could feel their cocks rubbing against me, he looked down at me and said relax mommy you know you want it dont you, he looked at my hand and smiled I was holding my purse with a pic of me and my two teenage girls on it. I looked at him and nodded it felt so erotic, I closed my eyes and felt him push my skirt up.and start rubbing my pussy over my white silk panties, I groaned the guy behind me grabbed my tits , my legs started to shake as an orgasm swept over me.The train pulled to a stop the guy in front said next we will go father and bring your daughters, I nodded still shaking , all the way home my.mind was full of bad erotic thoughts, when I got in my one daughter noticed a stain on the back of my skirt. I spun it around it must have been pre cum the guy behind me must have had his cock out rubbing against me , I couldnt help myself I rubbed it then licked it, food I think I said to the girls, see what you think rubbing it some more, taste it I dare you I said they both laughed and licked my fingers I thought my heart was going to come out of me it was pounding that hard as they licked their lips, I was already planning the next journey mmmm x FB_IMG_1454860213938-1.jpg 00052a4f-6663-f3d3-263b-a3b94df52c84_720-1.jpg

#1 kazz, Feb 7, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
  2. kazz

kazz Well-Known Member

UK
    Soon be time for a train ride downloadfile-3-1.jpg

3. kazz

kazz Well-Known Member

UK
    Looking forward to tomorrows trip mmmm FB_IMG_1454922921152-1.jpg I think they may have fun with you sweetie

4. Bick Muchem

Bick Muchem Active Member Real Person

They definitely look ready baby girl.

raykink and kazz like this.
  5. kazz

kazz Well-Known Member

UK
    Oh yes kerri may be very soon , Its her birthday tomorrow Im taking her shopping then dinner with some wine and hopefully a nice train journey.to finnish her mmmm

6. Jose

Jose New Member

US
    Let us know how how it goes. It would be nice for her to feel a nice BBC for her birthday!

7. Jose

Jose New Member

US
    Does she know you are trying to get her feel aome BBC in her pussy?

8. kazz

kazz Well-Known Member

UK
    No she doesnt yet x she will very soon lol

9. Jose

Jose New Member

US
    She will love it! By the way both of your daughters are gorgeous!

kazz likes this.
  10. wm4bm2use

wm4bm2use Active Member Gold Member

Stop wearing panties on your train rides. Those Black guys will Love it and if they are brave enough, you might just get fucked on your way home. Then your daughters would really have some thing to taste.
    When they ride the train with you, NO PANTIES. Help make it happen.
    Good Luck!!

South African BBC and raykink like this.
  11. kazz

kazz Well-Known Member

UK
    Were on our way , smile sweetie your in for a nice ride home later x FB_IMG_1454923375674-2.jpg

12. wm4bm2use

How was your trip home? Hot and juicy, I hope.

raykink likes this.
  13. kazz

kazz Well-Known Member

UK
    Oh.my god best day of my life mmm,We left early this morning, kerri.was.going to wear jeans and a top but I persuaded her to wear a blouse and mini skirt Id bought her for her birthday. She was worried wjen she bent over you could see her thong , I told her you couldnt it was fine ( I lied ) she was now dressed as I wanted , blouse which showed off her tits and came open easily , little skirt , red thong and red shoes , we were ready little did she know what was in store 0fc5a2ac-28d4-4278-a5f4-eef3fea35c35_img-1.jpg FB_IMG_1454923375674-2.jpg 8061c80d-b323-4ac0-8d5d-e4d240c7cdc0_img-3.jpg

#13 kazz, Feb 9, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
  14. wm4bm2use

Come on, Kazz!!! You can't leave us with that as the whole answer/story.

Tell us about Why and How it was the best day of your life, and don't leave out ANY of the juicy details and describe everything in detail.
    We all want to hear your story!
    John

15. wm4bm2use

Kazz, the commentary and pics in your post had not showed, when I first looked.
    Is that Mom's butt or Kerri's? Either way, it is a really nice butt.

Please, tell us more!!!!

raykink likes this.
  16. kazz

kazz Well-Known Member

UK
    When we got into town we had some breakfast, I said to kerri I would treat us and bought some wine, kerri thought it was funny we were drinking this early.but I needed a drink to settle my nerves and to get kerri into a merry state.

17. kazz

kazz Well-Known Member

UK
    Its kerris I wore a wrap round dress this is an old pic as I didnt take one of me today

Attached Files:

18. wm4bm2use

Beautiful!!
    Please, more details of your journey, when you have time.

raykink likes this.
  19. kazz

kazz Well-Known Member

UK
    We carried on shopping stopping every now and then for a wine, by about 4 oclock we headed back for the train, kerri was very merry just how I wanted her. When we got to the station I looked around but couldnt see them , but after a couple of minutes I saw them with two other young black guys I started to shake. They saw us and started to walk over smirking, as they reached us I turned to kerri and said these are some guys I know from work , and guys this is kerri my daughter. They all moved round kerri telling her how beutiful she was etc kerri was loving the attention, its kerris birthday I said I think she needs a birthday kiss, the one guy moved forward and slowly gave kerri a kiss, you can do better than that I said, kerri giggled then the guy starrted giving her a slow snog pulling her close and moving his hands down to her arse.

Mathias, WillandSusn, raykink and 7 others like this.
  20. wm4bm2use

Kazz, wonderful!!!
    MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE....................

raykink likes this.