tube journey

As they broke off the one guy said I think mommy needs one aswell moving towards me and starting to kiss me, could hear kerri giggling go on mom she said, I looked over the other guys were stroking her hair and their hands were rubbing her arse . I could hear the train comming and we started to get on two guys moving kerri into the corner like they had with me , my heart was pounding. The train moved off the guy in front of kerri started to kiss her the one behind started to lift her skirt up showing her thong , then slowly he pulled his big cock out and moved it between her arse cheeks. Kerri looked at me and oh god mommy, its ok sweetie I said my hand undoing the bow on her thong and letting them drop to the floor your going to have a nice big cock for your birthday, oh god mommm she said as his cock pushed its way in pushing her forward her blouse fell open. I held kerris hand as he pushed his cock fully in her her tits bounching with each stroke, oh fuck mom she groaned I could feel my heart pounding.View attachment 773571 View attachment 773572View attachment 773749View attachment 774743
Will luv to give all three some chocolate View media item 14694

Oh.my god best day of my life mmm,We left early this morning, kerri.was.going to wear jeans and a top but I persuaded her to wear a blouse and mini skirt Id bought her for her birthday. She was worried wjen she bent over you could see her thong , I told her you couldnt it was fine ( I lied ) she was now dressed as I wanted , blouse which showed off her tits and came open easily , little skirt , red thong and red shoes , we were ready little did she know what was in storeView attachment 773518 View attachment 773519View attachment 774751
what a cuttie

Oh.my god best day of my life mmm,We left early this morning, kerri.was.going to wear jeans and a top but I persuaded her to wear a blouse and mini skirt Id bought her for her birthday. She was worried wjen she bent over you could see her thong , I told her you couldnt it was fine ( I lied ) she was now dressed as I wanted , blouse which showed off her tits and came open easily , little skirt , red thong and red shoes , we were ready little did she know what was in storeView attachment 773518 View attachment 773519View attachment 774751
Turning her into a whore.

image.jpeg My girlfriend just called me an told me she fucked a black man she just met at the store,he she nice ass,as she walked past him,she turned to him an asked did he want to hit that ass,so she rode to the park an fucked him for a hour,then went home,three loads of cum in her,never knew his name,what a white whore she is.

Back