tube journey

I could see the guys taking pics on therd phones and hands rubbing my arse, the guy started to groan and kerris eyes glazed over as he pumped his spunk into her unprotected body is that good sweetie I oh fuck yesss dont let it stop please mommy ,
So how many guys Kerry got to feel inside her?UOTE="kazz, post: 961518, member: 66082"]The guy removed his juice covered cock and kerris legs started to buckle and trickle of spunk running down them.The guy looked at me and said mommys turn now the guys standing behind me moved me into the corner, the guy moved behind me and they moved kerri facing me,. I felt my dress being lifted up and my white panties moved to one side then the feeling I was craving a bbc pushing into my sopping pussy. You look beutiful mommy kerri said I groaned as my legs started to shake I started to orgasm Kerri held me thats it mommmy cum cum I thought I was going to pass out as I felt the cock start to erupt inside me , the guy pulled his cock out and kerri held onto me that was beautiful she said giving me a kiss , one of the guys said just one more ******* left and Ive got this for her slowly lowering his bottoms to show us his massive cock the other guys gabbed mine and kerris hands and put it on it and you two are going to put it in her.[/QUOTE]

So how many guys Kerry got to feel inside her?UOTE="kazz, post: 961518, member: 66082"]The guy removed his juice covered cock and kerris legs started to buckle and trickle of spunk running down them.The guy looked at me and said mommys turn now the guys standing behind me moved me into the corner, the guy moved behind me and they moved kerri facing me,. I felt my dress being lifted up and my white panties moved to one side then the feeling I was craving a bbc pushing into my sopping pussy. You look beutiful mommy kerri said I groaned as my legs started to shake I started to orgasm Kerri held me thats it mommmy cum cum I thought I was going to pass out as I felt the cock start to erupt inside me , the guy pulled his cock out and kerri held onto me that was beautiful she said giving me a kiss , one of the guys said just one more ******* left and Ive got this for her slowly lowering his bottoms to show us his massive cock the other guys gabbed mine and kerris hands and put it on it and you two are going to put it in her.
[/QUOTE]
So how many guys did Kerry get to feel inside her?

Well, I would just have the pleasure of sticking my tongue as deep as I could and too suck your pussies. You both could sit on my face and let the cum drain into my mouth. I would be in Heaven!

Back