tube journey

kazz

Female
Gold Member
As I waited on the platform for the train I noticed 2 young black guys with t shirts and jogging bottoms on, I couldnt help but look at the big bulges they both had. They must have seen me staring as they.both smiled looking me up and down and nodding. As we got on the train it was quite full one guy was in front of me and one behind, I felt myself being guided into a corner and as the train.moved off the guy behind me grabbed my hips and pulled me backeards onto him I could feel his hard cock agsinst me. The guy in front turned around and moved against me as the train swayed I could feel their cocks rubbing against me, he looked down at me and said relax mommy you know you want it dont you, he looked at my hand and smiled I was holding my purse with a pic of me and my two teenage girls on it. I looked at him and nodded it felt so erotic, I closed my eyes and felt him push my skirt up.and start rubbing my pussy over my white silk panties, I groaned the guy behind me grabbed my tits , my legs started to shake as an orgasm swept over me.The train pulled to a stop the guy in front said next we will go ******* and bring your daughters, I nodded still shaking , all the way home my.mind was full of bad erotic thoughts, when I got in my one ******* noticed a stain on the back of my skirt. I spun it around it must have been pre cum the guy behind me must have had his cock out rubbing against me , I couldnt help myself I rubbed it then licked it, food I think I said to the girls, see what you think rubbing it some more, taste it I dare you I said they both laughed and licked my fingers I thought my heart was going to come out of me it was pounding that hard as they licked their lips, I was already planning the next journey mmmm x

Last edited:
Stop wearing panties on your train rides. Those Black guys will Love it and if they are brave enough, you might just get fucked on your way home. Then your daughters would really have some thing to taste.
When they ride the train with you, NO PANTIES. Help make it happen.
Good Luck!!

Come on, Kazz!!! You can't leave us with that as the whole answer/story.

Tell us about Why and How it was the best day of your life, and don't leave out ANY of the juicy details and describe everything in detail.
We all want to hear your story!
John

Kazz, the commentary and pics in your post had not showed, when I first looked.
Is that Mom's butt or Kerri's? Either way, it is a really nice butt.

Please, tell us more!!!!

We carried on shopping stopping every now and then for a wine, by about 4 oclock we headed back for the train, kerri was very merry just how I wanted her. When we got to the station I looked around but couldnt see them , but after a couple of minutes I saw them with two other young black guys I started to shake. They saw us and started to walk over smirking, as they reached us I turned to kerri and said these are some guys I know from work , and guys this is kerri my *******. They all moved round kerri telling her how beutiful she was etc kerri was loving the attention, its kerris birthday I said I think she needs a birthday kiss, the one guy moved forward and slowly gave kerri a kiss, you can do better than that I said, kerri giggled then the guy starrted giving her a slow snog pulling her close and moving his hands down to her arse.

I'm harder than I have been in years. This is so good! Please say the cock shot a big load of cum in her!
You untied Kerri's thong for the black man to fuck your ******* in public on the train!! Kazz that is just about the hottest, sexiest thing I have ever read.
Did Mom get any Black Dick?
I hope you took all the guys home and let them all fuck you and Kerri's brains out!!!

HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!!!!! I love that she took the cum and that she is unprotected.

Was the train ride long enough for another to fuck her?

The guy removed his juice covered cock and kerris legs started to buckle and trickle of spunk running down them.The guy looked at me and said mommys turn now the guys standing behind me moved me into the corner, the guy moved behind me and they moved kerri facing me,. I felt my dress being lifted up and my white panties moved to one side then the feeling I was craving a bbc pushing into my sopping pussy. You look beutiful mommy kerri said I groaned as my legs started to shake I started to orgasm Kerri held me thats it mommmy cum cum I thought I was going to pass out as I felt the cock start to erupt inside me , the guy pulled his cock out and kerri held onto me that was beautiful she said giving me a kiss , one of the guys said just one more ******* left and Ive got this for her slowly lowering his bottoms to show us his massive cock the other guys gabbed mine and kerris hands and put it on it and you two are going to put it in her.

Back