Trump wins

No doubt, no one in America gives a damn about homeless people in their own country, that callous attitude is well reflected in the guy that won with 400,000 fewer votes. Yes, democracy is safe, the People have spoken, too bad nobody was listening, lol

Homeless exist everywhere. Under every ministry. But in spare time, you should see they don't complain much about situation. Either other addictions or a constructive hobby preoccupies their time..

Homeless exist everywhere. Under every ministry. But in spare time, you should see they don't complain much about situation. Either other addictions or a constructive hobby preoccupies their time..
Just to clarify, someone posted that no one in America would lose sleep over India, I simply pointed out that the same attitude has been reflected toward the homeless and impoverished in your own Country and by people on this very site. I've never suggested that homelessness is an American problem, just the attitude of disgust or indifference, it's like a quote from a Dickens novel, "are there no prison, are there no workhouses, yes, but many would rather die than go there, then I suggest they do so and decrease the surplus population", come on, I'm not criticizing America or Americans, but Trump can't hold the Country together by winning with fewer votes and claim to be the beacon of democracy in the free world, while blatantly ignoring the voice of his own people

Last time I checked, you, the people actually voted for Clinton, but the outdated Electoral College system ignored the voters and gave you Trump, no matter how you look at it, the reign of the Donald will always be tainted by the fact that that majority of Americans that voted, chose the other candidate. so please, someone explain the atitude amongst Trump supporters that everyone should bow down to Trump cause he won fair and square, almost half a million more Americans voted for the other candidate, maybe in America you have a different idea of what fair and square really is cause it's very apparent that have a different idea of what democracy is and the voice of the people, perhaps that would explain such harsh "let them eat cake" attitudes toward the less fortunate People in your own Country.

Thats kind of hypocritical, the Republicans have won the popular vote in the past and lost the election.....thats not the way it works. now that a democrat loses but wins the popular vit everyone wants to dump the electoral college.

The republicans suggested doing away with the electoral college years ago but the dems would not go for it....why because they alway get CA and NY in elections...thats 84 electoral votes. almost 1/3 of the votes needed. dont be fooled the democrats love the electoral college[/QUOTE]
I'm not the one being fooled;
Majority;
the greater part or number; the number larger than half the total(opposed to minority ):
the majority of the population.

a number of voters or votes, jurors, or others in agreement,constituting more than half of the total number.

The reaction to Trumps victory is typical of liberals. They want to blame something or someone for their problems. They believe the government is the answer to everything. And now that that will stop they are freaking out by protesting something, other than his election, that hasn't even happened like deportation and banning Muslims. Chill the fuck out. Our democracy worked as designed. WE the people voted now let's move on! I don't believe Trump is a racist either. You're right about the comments on Hispanic illegal immigrants. He said Among the illegals entering this country there are rapists, criminals, and murderers. But since a lot of people get their civic education from the likes of CNN, MSNBC, and the rest of the liberal news outlets who spew all this nonsense about race people start to believe it's true. Lie long enough and it becomes the truth.
Last time I checked, you, the people actually voted for Clinton, but the outdated Electoral College system ignored the voters and gave you Trump, no matter how you look at it, the reign of the Donald will always be tainted by the fact that that majority of Americans that voted, chose the other candidate. so please, someone explain the atitude amongst Trump supporters that everyone should bow down to Trump cause he won fair and square, almost half a million more Americans voted for the other candidate, maybe in America you have a different idea of what fair and square really is cause it's very apparent that have a different idea of what democracy is and the voice of the people, perhaps that would explain such harsh "let them eat cake" attitudes toward the less fortunate People in your own Country.[/QUOTE]

It's our system and has been around since the 1800's. It wasn't a "half million" as you stated but 200,000.

The electoral college is also part of compromises made at the convention to satisfy the small states. Under the system of the Electoral College each state had the same number of electoral votes as they have representative in Congress, thus no state could have less then 3. The result of this system is that in this election the state of Wyoming cast about 210,000 votes, and thus each elector represented 70,000 votes, while in California approximately 9,700,000 votes were cast for 54 votes, thus representing 179,000 votes per electorate. Obviously this creates an unfair advantage to voters in the small states whose votes actually count more then those people living in medium and large states.

One aspect of the electoral system that is not mandated in the constitution is the fact that the winner takes all the votes in the state. Therefore it makes no difference if you win a state by 50.1% or by 80% of the vote you receive the same number of electoral votes. This can be a recipe for one individual to win some states by large pluralities and lose others by small number of votes, and thus this is an easy scenario for one candidate winning the popular vote while another winning the electoral vote. This winner take all methods used in picking electors has been decided by the states themselves. This trend took place over the course of the 19th century.

While there are clear problems with the Electoral College and there are some advantages to it, changing it is very unlikely. It would take a constituitional amendment ratified by 3/4 of states to change the system. It is hard to imagine the smaller states agreeing. One way of modifying the system s to eliminate the winner take all part of it. The method that the states vote for the electoral college is not mandated by the consitution but is decided by the states. Two states do not use the winner take all system, Maine and Nebraska. It would be difficult but not impossible to get other states to change their systems, unfortunately the party that has the advantage in the state is unlikely to agree to a unilateral change.

Last time I checked, you, the people actually voted for Clinton, but the outdated Electoral College system ignored the voters and gave you Trump, no matter how you look at it, the reign of the Donald will always be tainted by the fact that that majority of Americans that voted, chose the other candidate. so please, someone explain the atitude amongst Trump supporters that everyone should bow down to Trump cause he won fair and square, almost half a million more Americans voted for the other candidate, maybe in America you have a different idea of what fair and square really is cause it's very apparent that have a different idea of what democracy is and the voice of the people, perhaps that would explain such harsh "let them eat cake" attitudes toward the less fortunate People in your own Country.

It's our system and has been around since the 1800's. It wasn't a "half million" as you stated but 200,000.

The electoral college is also part of compromises made at the convention to satisfy the small states. Under the system of the Electoral College each state had the same number of electoral votes as they have representative in Congress, thus no state could have less then 3. The result of this system is that in this election the state of Wyoming cast about 210,000 votes, and thus each elector represented 70,000 votes, while in California approximately 9,700,000 votes were cast for 54 votes, thus representing 179,000 votes per electorate. Obviously this creates an unfair advantage to voters in the small states whose votes actually count more then those people living in medium and large states.

One aspect of the electoral system that is not mandated in the constitution is the fact that the winner takes all the votes in the state. Therefore it makes no difference if you win a state by 50.1% or by 80% of the vote you receive the same number of electoral votes. This can be a recipe for one individual to win some states by large pluralities and lose others by small number of votes, and thus this is an easy scenario for one candidate winning the popular vote while another winning the electoral vote. This winner take all methods used in picking electors has been decided by the states themselves. This trend took place over the course of the 19th century.

While there are clear problems with the Electoral College and there are some advantages to it, changing it is very unlikely. It would take a constituitional amendment ratified by 3/4 of states to change the system. It is hard to imagine the smaller states agreeing. One way of modifying the system s to eliminate the winner take all part of it. The method that the states vote for the electoral college is not mandated by the consitution but is decided by the states. Two states do not use the winner take all system, Maine and Nebraska. It would be difficult but not impossible to get other states to change their systems, unfortunately the party that has the advantage in the state is unlikely to agree to a unilateral change.[/QUOTE]
Ah yes, the "people" have spoken after all, except for the "200,000" more that voted for the other candidate

Don has single handedly shaken the whole world up! Rich and mighty, the orange faced smug looking sexist, racist, misogynist, slob has grabbed the world by the scruff of the neck! Its win some, lose some scenario for Indians. Trump's hard stance on terrorism may result in deeper Indo-US defence and strategic ties. Biggest downside, i have heard since this foreclosure of US elections is he ending the H1B programme, Indian IT stocks and IT companies like TCS and Infosys, BSE are likely to be hit bad.

The Realty industry (or specifically, realty luxury sector) has gone skeptical as Don continues exhibiting double standard towards India — on the one hand he says India is doing great and on the other he said he would bring American jobs back from India. Other than a few business deals, such as the Trump Tower in South Mumbai, Trump has had very little dealings with India and there are no records of public service to draw upon to predict what his positions on India as president of the world’s strongest economy would be like? Yeah, he made a series of ambiguous and contradictory statements over the past decade but his advisers (in case he listens) will enact great support system here, there and everywhere!

And what the heck happened on DIWALI? (our festival of light), he kept muttering “I am a big fan of Hindu…I love Hindu”, he kept saying. I mean, who says ******* like that in the 21st century? 'Hindu' is language we converse in. it's like he was addressing Chinese as 'I am big fan of mandarin... i love mandarin'.... :S

His script writers need to take note of little details. Became butt of jokes in our media broadcasting channels.
Preaching hate is the last thing anybody wants to hear. Its OK for you to have your believes in like what you like Right..? What did you think about President Trump before he ran for office? You probably didn't even know who he was.. and if you did you didn't care."What comes out of the mouth comes from the heart." PS you should probably write him a letter..

Thats kind of hypocritical, the Republicans have won the popular vote in the past and lost the election.....thats not the way it works. now that a democrat loses but wins the popular vit everyone wants to dump the electoral college.

The republicans suggested doing away with the electoral college years ago but the dems would not go for it....why because they alway get CA and NY in elections...thats 84 electoral votes. almost 1/3 of the votes needed. dont be fooled the democrats love the electoral college
I'm not the one being fooled;
Majority;
the greater part or number; the number larger than half the total(opposed to minority ):
the majority of the population.

a number of voters or votes, jurors, or others in agreement,constituting more than half of the total number.[/QUOTE]
Well said!!

My MY... how the tables have turned.

I seem to remember a few elections ago the Republican suggesting we get rid of the electoral vote.

You Democrats were beaten at your own game and its fucking hilarious.

What the fuck ever happen to your slogan "LOVE TRUMPS HATE"?????????????????? Bunch of bullshit I guess judging by the protests. Fact is your whole campaign was a bunch of bullshit and half the country knows it. The world watched you smashing police cars and burning ******* down for over a year.... and the right are the ones who you say are violent?

I have never ever heard of a violent NRA rally.

Now your out protesting that we should invalidate the election and keep on voting until Hillary wins.

You want to know where that happens????? NORTH KOREA. Same candidate wins every time. Maybe the people who are protesting should move there. I'm sure it would be great.

The protesters are anarchist and they should sit down before they get hurt.

and people calling racism on this forum..........lol. I love black and white. I hate some blacks, and some whites..... makes no difference the color.... its the attitude.

Now lets stop getting mad over something that is done and over...... and get some large cocks in my wife.

Last edited:
Preaching hate is the last thing anybody wants to hear. Its OK for you to have your believes in like what you like Right..? What did you think about President Trump before he ran for office? You probably didn't even know who he was.. and if you did you didn't care."What comes out of the mouth comes from the heart." PS you should probably write him a letter..
Taking a low blow at how someone looks. Or taking a jab at his American values. Is completely absurd. If you don't live in this country you probably shouldn't say such hateful things about our president elect. He's a great dad and a wonderful ******* and that speaks volumes in who are man really is. I noticed right away and I was so impressed. Even Hillary Clinton admires his family and his children.

While there are clear problems with the Electoral College and there are some advantages to it, changing it is very unlikely. It would take a constituitional amendment ratified by 3/4 of states to change the system. It is hard to imagine the smaller states agreeing. One way of modifying the system s to eliminate the winner take all part of it. The method that the states vote for the electoral college is not mandated by the consitution but is decided by the states. Two states do not use the winner take all system, Maine and Nebraska. It would be difficult but not impossible to get other states to change their systems, unfortunately the party that has the advantage in the state is unlikely to agree to a unilateral change.
Ah yes, the "people" have spoken after all, except for the "200,000" more that voted for the other candidate[/QUOTE]

As I said it's our system and has been the way we elect a president for a long long time. If people don't like it then protest that instead of bitching about an election that was won by a candidate by a process that is the law of the land. It's not perfect but for some reason the founding fathers thought it was necessary and it became the 12th amendment to our constitution. So again if "the people" don't like it stay the fuck out of the streets causing problems because they didn't get their way and flood their representatives offices with their concerns.

Last edited:
Ah yes, the "people" have spoken after all, except for the "200,000" more that voted for the other candidate

As I said it's our system and has been the way we elect a president for a long long time. If people don't like it then protest that instead of bitching about an election that was won by a candidate by a process that is the law of the land. It's not perfect but evidently it was introduced as the 12th amendment to our constitution. So again if "the people" don't like it stay the fuck out of the streets causing problems because they didn't get their way and flood their representatives offices with their concerns.[/QUOTE]
Big talk from a Country founded upon violent revolution, if your founding fathers were to try that today they would be met with the full ******* of the police state and the military

As I said it's our system and has been the way we elect a president for a long long time. If people don't like it then protest that instead of bitching about an election that was won by a candidate by a process that is the law of the land. It's not perfect but evidently it was introduced as the 12th amendment to our constitution. So again if "the people" don't like it stay the fuck out of the streets causing problems because they didn't get their way and flood their representatives offices with their concerns.
Big talk from a Country founded upon violent revolution, if your founding fathers were to try that today they would be met with the full ******* of the police state and the military[/QUOTE]

That doesn't have anything to do with the fact the law is the law. If people don't like it then do something to change it. Burning up cities and shooting each other is not the answer. Oh but then again since that's the way we were founded (by violence) then why stop now?

Big talk from a Country founded upon violent revolution, if your founding fathers were to try that today they would be met with the full ******* of the police state and the military

That doesn't have anything to do with the fact the law is the law. If people don't like it then do something to change it. Burning up cities and shooting each other is not the answer. Oh but then again since that's the way we were founded (by violence) then why stop now?[/QUOTE]
And with a military that sucks up close to 60% of your annual budget it doesn't look like you intend to either, lol

That doesn't have anything to do with the fact the law is the law. If people don't like it then do something to change it. Burning up cities and shooting each other is not the answer. Oh but then again since that's the way we were founded (by violence) then why stop now?[/QUOTE]
As I watch( sore losers) this on television a flashback to a word that was used about " President elect Donald Trump" supporters ( deplorable's) that looks deplorable if you want to know if deplorable even looks like..

That doesn't have anything to do with the fact the law is the law. If people don't like it then do something to change it. Burning up cities and shooting each other is not the answer. Oh but then again since that's the way we were founded (by violence) then why stop now?
As I watch( sore losers) this on television a flashback to a word that was used about " President elect Donald Trump" supporters ( deplorable's) that looks deplorable if you want to know if deplorable even looks like..

Boston tea party ring a bell? No taxation without representation was the battle cry as I recall history, seems like more than 50% of Americans feel that the current president elect does not represent them, sore losers indeed

Last edited:
Protesters in the streets is not deplorable, it's Proof that you actually live in a free country, a country that gives its citizens a voice even when it's different than the majority or that of government itself, the fact that you find it "deplorable" is exactly why Trump could win with a slogan like "Make America Great Again" and America was Great, when they guaranteed the right to free assembly and free speech to their people, those same things you now find deplorable, so sad

Back