Trump wins

Don has single handedly shaken the whole world up! Rich and mighty, the orange faced smug looking sexist, racist, misogynist, slob has grabbed the world by the scruff of the neck! Its win some, lose some scenario for Indians. Trump's hard stance on terrorism may result in deeper Indo-US defence and strategic ties. Biggest downside, i have heard since this foreclosure of US elections is he ending the H1B programme, Indian IT stocks and IT companies like TCS and Infosys, BSE are likely to be hit bad.

The Realty industry (or specifically, realty luxury sector) has gone skeptical as Don continues exhibiting double standard towards India — on the one hand he says India is doing great and on the other he said he would bring American jobs back from India. Other than a few business deals, such as the Trump Tower in South Mumbai, Trump has had very little dealings with India and there are no records of public service to draw upon to predict what his positions on India as president of the world’s strongest economy would be like? Yeah, he made a series of ambiguous and contradictory statements over the past decade but his advisers (in case he listens) will enact great support system here, there and everywhere!

And what the heck happened on DIWALI? (our festival of light), he kept muttering “I am a big fan of Hindu…I love Hindu”, he kept saying. I mean, who says ******* like that in the 21st century? 'Hindu' is language we converse in. it's like he was addressing Chinese as 'I am big fan of mandarin... i love mandarin'.... :S

His script writers need to take note of little details. Became butt of jokes in our media broadcasting channels.

The affordable care act was not a good thing and it still is not a good thing it is costing all of us way more than it used to for insurance and it does not cover anything either, so even more out of our pockets.

Tax credits, there should be one tax law... we all pay 5% or what ever # u want to use, no exceptions, exemptions or anything else we all pay period.
Who is it costing? My insurance is cheap and hasnt changed dramatically in price so who is it effecting(i honestly wanna know if differnt people pay more or less) i know alot of people afraid they will lose insurance now. YOUR tax point i agree with but thats not the case currently so when he made a credit for people to get extra cash thats a plus

IMG_3070.JPG
Who is it costing? My insurance is cheap and hasnt changed dramatically in price so who is it effecting(i honestly wanna know if differnt people pay more or less) i know alot of people afraid they will lose insurance now. YOUR tax point i agree with but thats not the case currently so when he made a credit for people to get extra cash thats a plus[/QUOTE Enough said? Crazy increases!!

I agree but lets face the facts racism is a huge part of this deal
Where do you get this BS from? So let me guess, when 93% of blacks voted for a black president in 2012 that's what progress not racism right? Whites are still the majority in this country and yet we had a two term black president whom I voted in 2008. I'ts NOT racism it's people who are sick and tired of the same old bullshit in Washington DC. My guess is that if anyone other than Trump was the republican candidate Hillary would have won and if Sanders went against Trump he would have won. For me if it was anyone other than that criminal I would have considered voting for him/her.

It's funny, cause when I first saw this topic, a political topic, posted on a site with more sexual themes I thought, how odd, but then it occurred to me that as Americans you do love good sex and considering that ya'll just got Fucked Good and Proper it's just no wonder that you wanna talk about it on here, lol
We've been "Fucked" for many years and especially the past eight!

[UOTE="rachel.johnston865, post: 1205007, member: 49628"]Stop paying for people to live that are perfectly healthy and capable of working would be a huge step. Lazy and fat are not excuses to not work. 60 million people receive federal money that are capable of working ... no jobs? Bull, work 2 parting ones to provide until u find something ... but it's "easier" to draw a check and complain about your situation. Our country has a culture problem more than anything. All you have to do is go to any Walmart across the US and see what I mean. This culture is all ages, genders, and races. So blaming those are bull.[/QUOTE]
Talk about being judged on a curve, Trump had soooooo much more negative press than she did!!! They even reported than on MANY channels! Im sure some didnt vote for her because she was female but that is ignorant and not that many im sure. As said before, a lot of other women who didnt have the train wreck of baggage she has and isnt under federal investigation(still is BTW) and doesnt have a super corrupt "Foundation" which pays only 6%(Look it up) to the so called "cause" would have been elected. Lets not ignore the fact that she rigged the DNC to knock out ol' Bernie(wikileaks let this one out) which pissed off that side of her base. Trump wasnt my favorite candidate, not even close but their was no way I could vote for her due to her corrupt ways. If you dont see she was corrupt you have your eyes shut. I do like that both sides dont like him as he will hopefully get rid of the corruptness in BOTH sides of the isle. I do and will continue to back him until he shows he is incompetent. And i keep hearing how racist he is, he was never called a racist by anyone until he ran for president. Please dont throw the mexican thing at me as he was talking about illegals not their race. I want proof he is racist if your gonna comment.
The reaction to Trumps victory is typical of liberals. They want to blame something or someone for their problems. They believe the government is the answer to everything. And now that that will stop they are freaking out by protesting something, other than his election, that hasn't even happened like deportation and banning Muslims. Chill the fuck out. Our democracy worked as designed. WE the people voted now let's move on! I don't believe Trump is a racist either. You're right about the comments on Hispanic illegal immigrants. He said Among the illegals entering this country there are rapists, criminals, and murderers. But since a lot of people get their civic education from the likes of CNN, MSNBC, and the rest of the liberal news outlets who spew all this nonsense about race people start to believe it's true. Lie long enough and it becomes the truth.

[UOTE="rachel.johnston865, post: 1205007, member: 49628"]Stop paying for people to live that are perfectly healthy and capable of working would be a huge step. Lazy and fat are not excuses to not work. 60 million people receive federal money that are capable of working ... no jobs? Bull, work 2 parting ones to provide until u find something ... but it's "easier" to draw a check and complain about your situation. Our country has a culture problem more than anything. All you have to do is go to any Walmart across the US and see what I mean. This culture is all ages, genders, and races. So blaming those are bull.

The reaction to Trumps victory is typical of liberals. They want to blame something or someone for their problems. They believe the government is the answer to everything. And now that that will stop they are freaking out by protesting something, other than his election, that hasn't even happened like deportation and banning Muslims. Chill the fuck out. Our democracy worked as designed. WE the people voted now let's move on! I don't believe Trump is a racist either. You're right about the comments on Hispanic illegal immigrants. He said Among the illegals entering this country there are rapists, criminals, and murderers. But since a lot of people get their civic education from the likes of CNN, MSNBC, and the rest of the liberal news outlets who spew all this nonsense about race people start to believe it's true. Lie long enough and it becomes the truth.[/QUOTE]
I've really only been following politics since 2000, but the left's strategy is always the same, if you don't agree with us you are racist, sexist, bigoted,xenophobic etc... That attitude dose more to promote violence than anything the right dose. I don't remember the right, rioting, blocking highways burning, Mr. Obama in effigy and more after the last 2 elections.
I love the guy on cnn who called the election result "white lash". Try to follow that logic. America elects a half black man in 2008, reelects him in 2012 and then what, decided it was time to let loose it's inner racism and take it out on a white woman? Crazy.

[UOTE="rachel.johnston865, post: 1205007, member: 49628"]Stop paying for people to live that are perfectly healthy and capable of working would be a huge step. Lazy and fat are not excuses to not work. 60 million people receive federal money that are capable of working ... no jobs? Bull, work 2 parting ones to provide until u find something ... but it's "easier" to draw a check and complain about your situation. Our country has a culture problem more than anything. All you have to do is go to any Walmart across the US and see what I mean. This culture is all ages, genders, and races. So blaming those are bull.

The reaction to Trumps victory is typical of liberals. They want to blame something or someone for their problems. They believe the government is the answer to everything. And now that that will stop they are freaking out by protesting something, other than his election, that hasn't even happened like deportation and banning Muslims. Chill the fuck out. Our democracy worked as designed. WE the people voted now let's move on! I don't believe Trump is a racist either. You're right about the comments on Hispanic illegal immigrants. He said Among the illegals entering this country there are rapists, criminals, and murderers. But since a lot of people get their civic education from the likes of CNN, MSNBC, and the rest of the liberal news outlets who spew all this nonsense about race people start to believe it's true. Lie long enough and it becomes the truth.[/QUOTE]
Last time I checked, you, the people actually voted for Clinton, but the outdated Electoral College system ignored the voters and gave you Trump, no matter how you look at it, the reign of the Donald will always be tainted by the fact that that majority of Americans that voted, chose the other candidate. so please, someone explain the atitude amongst Trump supporters that everyone should bow down to Trump cause he won fair and square, almost half a million more Americans voted for the other candidate, maybe in America you have a different idea of what fair and square really is cause it's very apparent that have a different idea of what democracy is and the voice of the people, perhaps that would explain such harsh "let them eat cake" attitudes toward the less fortunate People in your own Country.

Last edited:
Don has single handedly shaken the whole world up! Rich and mighty, the orange faced smug looking sexist, racist, misogynist, slob has grabbed the world by the scruff of the neck! Its win some, lose some scenario for Indians. Trump's hard stance on terrorism may result in deeper Indo-US defence and strategic ties. Biggest downside, i have heard since this foreclosure of US elections is he ending the H1B programme, Indian IT stocks and IT companies like TCS and Infosys, BSE are likely to be hit bad.

The Realty industry (or specifically, realty luxury sector) has gone skeptical as Don continues exhibiting double standard towards India — on the one hand he says India is doing great and on the other he said he would bring American jobs back from India. Other than a few business deals, such as the Trump Tower in South Mumbai, Trump has had very little dealings with India and there are no records of public service to draw upon to predict what his positions on India as president of the world’s strongest economy would be like? Yeah, he made a series of ambiguous and contradictory statements over the past decade but his advisers (in case he listens) will enact great support system here, there and everywhere!

And what the heck happened on DIWALI? (our festival of light), he kept muttering “I am a big fan of Hindu…I love Hindu”, he kept saying. I mean, who says ******* like that in the 21st century? 'Hindu' is language we converse in. it's like he was addressing Chinese as 'I am big fan of mandarin... i love mandarin'.... :S

His script writers need to take note of little details. Became butt of jokes in our media broadcasting channels.
Sorry no one in the USA is going to loose sleep over India.

The reaction to Trumps victory is typical of liberals. They want to blame something or someone for their problems. They believe the government is the answer to everything. And now that that will stop they are freaking out by protesting something, other than his election, that hasn't even happened like deportation and banning Muslims. Chill the fuck out. Our democracy worked as designed. WE the people voted now let's move on! I don't believe Trump is a racist either. You're right about the comments on Hispanic illegal immigrants. He said Among the illegals entering this country there are rapists, criminals, and murderers. But since a lot of people get their civic education from the likes of CNN, MSNBC, and the rest of the liberal news outlets who spew all this nonsense about race people start to believe it's true. Lie long enough and it becomes the truth.
Last time I checked, you, the people actually voted for Clinton, but the outdated Electoral College system ignored the voters and gave you Trump, no matter how you look at it, the reign of the Donald will always be tainted by the fact that that majority of Americans that voted, chose the other candidate. so please, someone explain the atitude amongst Trump supporters that everyone should bow down to Trump cause he won fair and square, almost half a million more Americans voted for the other candidate, maybe in America you have a different idea of what fair and square really is cause it's very apparent that have a different idea of what democracy is and the voice of the people, perhaps that would explain such harsh "let them eat cake" attitudes toward the less fortunate People in your own Country.[/QUOTE]

Thats kind of hypocritical, the Republicans have won the popular vote in the past and lost the election.....thats not the way it works. now that a democrat loses but wins the popular vit everyone wants to dump the electoral college.

The republicans suggested doing away with the electoral college years ago but the dems would not go for it....why because they alway get CA and NY in elections...thats 84 electoral votes. almost 1/3 of the votes needed. dont be fooled the democrats love the electoral college

No doubt, no one in America gives a damn about homeless people in their own country, that callous attitude is well reflected in the guy that won with 400,000 fewer votes. Yes, democracy is safe, the People have spoken, too bad nobody was listening, lol

Do you have homeless in Canada? Of course we care about homeless people.

Last time I checked, you, the people actually voted for Clinton, but the outdated Electoral College system ignored the voters and gave you Trump, no matter how you look at it, the reign of the Donald will always be tainted by the fact that that majority of Americans that voted, chose the other candidate. so please, someone explain the atitude amongst Trump supporters that everyone should bow down to Trump cause he won fair and square, almost half a million more Americans voted for the other candidate, maybe in America you have a different idea of what fair and square really is cause it's very apparent that have a different idea of what democracy is and the voice of the people, perhaps that would explain such harsh "let them eat cake" attitudes toward the less fortunate People in your own Country.

Thats kind of hypocritical, the Republicans have won the popular vote in the past and lost the election.....thats not the way it works. now that a democrat loses but wins the popular vit everyone wants to dump the electoral college.

The republicans suggested doing away with the electoral college years ago but the dems would not go for it....why because they alway get CA and NY in elections...thats 84 electoral votes. almost 1/3 of the votes needed. dont be fooled the democrats love the electoral college[/QUOTE
Uh, yeah, that explained it, lol

I urge people to be level headed, sensible, and rationale without being clouded by emotions or ideologues. Stop pointing the finger saying those people (i.e. liberals, blacks, whites, racists this and that) and listen to what people's honest and legitimate fears and concerns are. People are not monolithic and all who are protesting as is their right are not the same. Trump has not had his controversies and twisted the truth himself. As far as the protesters go and protesting all together even after the 2012 election and Pres. Obama's defeat of Mitt Romney Trump had tweeted this (check the date 06NOV2012):

Screen Shot 2016-11-11 at 12.10.49 PM.png

Last edited:

The republicans suggested doing away with the electoral college years ago but the dems would not go for it....why because they alway get CA and NY in elections...thats 84 electoral votes. almost 1/3 of the votes needed. dont be fooled the democrats love the electoral college[/QUOTE
Uh, yeah, that explained it, lol

Popular vote doesnt mean *******.....period. once that changes then people can bitch.

Back