TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

I LUV piles of Dem HORSESHITE in the morning - thanx C&J 👍👍
Ahhh yes, that reminds me ... I do need to include, our tarnished and warped mental-invalid, buttdurp, always copping-out. "duh, Imma one of doz RepTards and don't have the brain power to dispute any of dat stuff ... oh, and I'll trow outta 'norder HORSESHITE ... ya, dat will do it.". Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp Too Dumb to Dispute.gif
    buttdlurp Too Dumb to Dispute.gif
    377.9 KB · Views: 1
Ahhh yes, that reminds me ... I do need to include, our tarnished and warped mental-invalid, buttdurp, always copping-out. "duh, Imma one of doz RepTards and don't have the brain power to dispute any of dat stuff ... oh, and I'll trow outta 'norder HORSESHITE ... ya, dat will do it.". Dope. :devilish:

If da shoe fits . . . 😆

Speaking o Dem twaddle where o where is Sub with his flow o Dem propaganda - NEED me fix - C&J just got it started - feels like propaganda interruptus 😆

Your opinion is nothing if not Dem twaddle 😝
Lol, oh buttdlurp, now that TardnConfused's Mommy reads the polls to you every morning, you'll be happy to know 72 percent of Americans found Biden's State of the Union Speech positive, with 34 percent saying it was very positive. Now some other very good news for you ... we did find your "Moooning da Baawoon dat never flew over ... cuz of dat bery bad bad Biden!". And it's most promising ... for Democrats! Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• RepTards Baawoon Popped.gif
    RepTards Baawoon Popped.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
🤥🤥🤥🤥 4 Pinocchios for ole Debacle Joe but he’s STILL traveling around the country spieling his LIES about Social Security - dontcha just LUV how Dems lie their arse off - get caught - and - still LIE their arses off - it’s a BEAUTIFUL thing - LUV ya Dems - keep up the GOOD work - let ole C&J be your guide 😁

Americans aren’t buying the GOP’s 'weaponization committee': survey​

One of the key targets of the Republican Congress is in going after President Joe Biden's Department of Justice and FBI for conspiracy theories spread on conservative outlets.

According to the recent Washington Post-ABC News survey, however, most Americans understand that the efforts by the GOP are absurd.

A whopping 56 percent of Americans see the GOP's "weaponization committee" as "just an attempt to score political points." Just 36 percent support it.

"What’s more, just 28 percent believe that government agencies are indeed biased against conservatives,
" cited Aaron Blake. "That’s more than the share that believes they’re biased against liberals (11 percent), but nearly two-thirds of Americans don’t believe conservatives are being singled out."

Even the Fox News poll showed that only 43 percent of people they surveyed supported the committee.

One of the GOP's claims is that the DOJ went after parents objecting to Critical Race Theory at school board meetings. In fact, what the DOJ did was say that they would investigate anyone who made violent threats against school board leaders and teachers. They even published the intentions in a press release.

“Biden used the FBI to target parents as ‘domestic terrorists.’ Can you imagine that? To use your own FBI to go after parents, calling them domestic terrorists. Without any evidence. Simply aiming to silence their First Amendment rights. A whistleblower just confirmed it," Speaker Kevin McCarthy falsely said in Nov. He has never been able to produce the so-called "whistleblower."

"f your White House and our Justice Department that we pay for — if they're encouraging a left-wing political group to write them a letter as a pretext to go after parents, to go after moms and dads who simply are trying to do what's best for their *******' education — if you encourage that, if you put that in the letter, that is scary stuff," said committee chair, Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) to Fox in Oct.

The other aims are investigations into the DOJ for their search on Donald Trump's country club in Palm Beach, Florida. In that case, the Republicans have demanded all of the details about the DOJ's ongoing investigation, which they have denied. The third piece of the GOP weaponization committee is to probe the ongoing investigations into the Jan. 6 attacks, which includes some of the people on the weaponization committee. In that instance, the DOJ has also refused.

View attachment 5846087
Can't happen fast enough. The party of traitors.

ANYONE that thinks it’s OK for the FBI to stall the Hunter Biden laptop investigation - and - then also think it’s ok for the FBI to influence a presidential election by going to social news platforms and get the story banned by saying it’s Russian disinformation when they KNEW it WASN’T is my idea of a traitor.

Ah the ever laughing Zwing and a miss

Pissing ye off is such bliss

Dementia for me but not for ole Debacle Joe

I thought ya were fast but you’re obviously SLOW 😉

Remember the IRS under Obama ?????!!

I DO 🤨
ANYONE that thinks it’s OK for the FBI to stall the Hunter Biden laptop investigation - and - then also think it’s ok for the FBI to influence a presidential election by going to social news platforms and get the story banned by saying it’s Russian disinformation when they KNEW it WASN’T is my idea of a traitor.
Fucking wacko ...get a job🤦🏾
Run Away End Of The World GIF by CBS

TBF, Lebanon would have a stronger democracy without Israel having caused multiple civil wars within Lebanon via refugee crises they instigated.

not sure Israel is all that "democratic" when it's an apartheid state though. "Freedom for all" and roadblocks and checkpoints and movement restriction doesn't really add up
You unfortunately have your head where the sun don't shine if you believe the propaganda of Hezbollah, Hamas and the PLA. Lebanon used to be the Riviera of the Middle East but now unfortunately it is a dilapidated ******* hole and terrorist haven. I have Armenian friends who came from Labanon and they left because of the corruption and terrorism. Yes, Israel bombed Hezbollah positions because of rockets fired from those positions into Israel, just like any other country would do. Unfortunately, innocent civilians got killed because they were used as human shields.

You unfortunately have your head where the sun don't shine if you believe the propaganda of Hezbollah, Hamas and the PLA. Lebanon used to be the Riviera of the Middle East but now unfortunately it is a dilapidated ******* hole and terrorist haven. I have Armenian friends who came from Labanon and they left because of the corruption and terrorism. Yes, Israel bombed Hezbollah positions because of rockets fired from those positions into Israel, just like any other country would do. Unfortunately, innocent civilians got killed because they were used as human shields.
Every word you have stated is completely correct. Israel has every right to defend herself. I believe every democratic country has used that standard in the past. And yet , I hear nothing, about the right to self defense. Instead, I get barraged with complaints from some. Fortunately, on this site, I do hear from people, that are proud of Israeli strength.
I do believe in what Golda Meir said. To paraphrase- We don’t need love anymore, we need to stay alive” . With that, NEVER AGAIN

Try to EDUCATE yourself with OTHER than Dem HORSESHITE propaganda which your media so liberally supplies 🤨

I don’t need a job - I’m making it me job to educate YOU 😉
No, dumbass Mrs. buttdlurp - there is sound evidence for RepTard’s plans on Social Security, FBI conspiracies, and asinine RepTard’s “da Baalloon” crap. The problem for our Mrs. buttdlurp is she can’t read nor process information and data. You just spout off on anything that deflects your loser status that you consistently exemplify.

No chance of you educating anyone, as you are just another RepTard loser. :devilish:

Attachments

• Clueless buttdlurp Lying Again.gif
    Clueless buttdlurp Lying Again.gif
    231.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
No, dumbass Mrs. buttdlurp - there is sound evidence about RepTard’s plans on Social Security, FBI conspiracies, and asinine RepTard’s “da Baalloon” crap.

The problem for our Mrs. buttdlurp is she can’t read nor process information and data. You just spout off on anything that deflects your loser status that you exemplifies.

No chance of you educating anyone, as you are just another RepTard loser. :devilish:

I UNDERSTAND the Washington Post’s 🤥🤥🤥🤥 - tooooooo BAD you DON’T - they’re one a yours toooo 😝

Back