TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

Dems o Dems ya believe whatcha want not what’s TRUE

Really sometimes I just feel bad for you

This rhyme is for Zwing he likes them so much

His Dem ridden heart I just ❤️LUV❤️ to touch 😆

Try to EDUCATE yourself with OTHER than Dem HORSESHITE propaganda which your media so liberally supplies 🤨

I don’t need a job - I’m making it me job to educate YOU 😉
You a bum with nothing to do ..ok how about educating yourself to get a life instead of being on sex site everyday talking about goofy ******* that nobody really listen to in the first place 🤦🏾tf you ain't chanced nobody mind in here and you just a lonely old Fart you talk about educating 🤣🤣🤣you don't have a degree lmfao you probably didn't finish hs ..you are a fool who believes everything and upset the most ppl with a job and educations don't 🤣" I don't need to work "🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 well your lonely ass need to get off this computer and talk to somebody every day tf

You a bum with nothing to do ..ok how about educating yourself to get a life instead of being on sex site everyday talking about goofy ******* that nobody really listen to in the first place 🤦🏾tf you ain't chanced nobody mind in here and you just a lonely old Fart you talk about educating 🤣🤣🤣you don't have a degree lmfao you probably didn't finish hs ..you are a fool who believes everything and upset the most ppl with a job and educations don't 🤣" I don't need to work "🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 well your lonely ass need to get off this computer and talk to somebody every day tf

Obviously you’re listening to me 😝

ANYONE that thinks it’s OK for the FBI to stall the Hunter Biden laptop investigation - and - then also think it’s ok for the FBI to influence a presidential election by going to social news platforms and get the story banned by saying it’s Russian disinformation when they KNEW it WASN’T is my idea of a traitor.
Typical MO of Trump & the Republicans ... so you finally agreeing and calling them traitors, too? 'Bout time!

ANYONE that thinks it’s OK for the FBI to stall the Hunter Biden laptop investigation - and - then also think it’s ok for the FBI to influence a presidential election by going to social news platforms and get the story banned by saying it’s Russian disinformation when they KNEW it WASN’T is my idea of a traitor.

dude the only thing on that laptop was hunter's giant hog

if you want to see his dick I'm sure you can still find it

You unfortunately have your head where the sun don't shine if you believe the propaganda of Hezbollah, Hamas and the PLA. Lebanon used to be the Riviera of the Middle East but now unfortunately it is a dilapidated ******* hole and terrorist haven. I have Armenian friends who came from Labanon and they left because of the corruption and terrorism. Yes, Israel bombed Hezbollah positions because of rockets fired from those positions into Israel, just like any other country would do. Unfortunately, innocent civilians got killed because they were used as human shields.

Lebanon didn't get to be so fucked up all by themselves though. Israel sent around a half-million refugees there when they expelled huge amounts of palestinians as part of their ongoing ethnic cleansing attempts

israel then backed religious militia groups (especially maronites) who have strong anti-muslim sentiment, with resulting massacres and ethnic conflict and civil war

like imagine if someone sent a few million latin american refugees to the US then armed and funded the 3%ers and boogaloo boys to cause an ethnic civil war here. it's fucked up as all hell

Lebanon didn't get to be so fucked up all by themselves though. Israel sent around a half-million refugees there when they expelled huge amounts of palestinians as part of their ongoing ethnic cleansing attempts

israel then backed religious militia groups (especially maronites) who have strong anti-muslim sentiment, with resulting massacres and ethnic conflict and civil war

ISRAEL ROCKS so VERY HARD 👍👍

Back