TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

Found more classified documents ole Debacle Joe had squirreled away - interesting how they’re digging all these documents out like they wanna keep this current debacle going - wonder why. Poor ole Debacle Joe.
Wow ... "231 Wrong and Asinine Statements in a Row" with the big 250 Milestone within reach. We know you are excited, buttdlurp! Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp Excited for 250.gif
    buttdlurp Excited for 250.gif
    1 MB · Views: 1
How have you helped improve the USA?
Maybe its time to try Portugal, one of our
contributors here says he loves it there.

<~~ Asia
~~> Europe
↑ Canada
↓ Mexico & Central & South America
I killed terrorists in foreign countries, I trained thousands of troops to ******* and stay alive, I currently work as a contractor with DoD implementing AI systems that will defeat China...I advise senior DoD officials on technology and turn it into practical applications, from edge AI to modeling and simulation. So ya, I have done more than you peckerwood.

Found more classified documents ole Debacle Joe had squirreled away - interesting how they’re digging all these documents out like they wanna keep this current debacle going - wonder why. Poor ole Debacle Joe.
Yep, he sure looks all poor and beat up ... simply, more room in the garage for toys now. Now that is fun, Dopey. :devilish:

Attachments

• Six More Years For RepTard.gif
    Six More Years For RepTard.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 1
Wow ... "231 Wrong and Asinine Statements in a Row" with the big 250 Milestone within reach. We know you are excited, buttdlurp! Dope. :devilish:

Like there’s any semblance of sense to what you consider right or wrong - hell you voted for Debacle Joe - right there your credibility of what is correct seems fatally flawed 😆

Yep, he sure looks all poor and beat up ... simply, more room in the garage for toys now. Now that is fun, Dopey. :devilish:

Just how I imagine most Dems feel over the insecure storage of TOP SECRET classified documents when the crime is committed by one of their own - the hypocrisy is BRILLIANT - thanx C&J 👍👍

I killed terrorists in foreign countries, I trained thousands of troops to ******* and stay alive, I currently work as a contractor with DoD implementing AI systems that will defeat China...I advise senior DoD officials on technology and turn it into practical applications, from edge AI to modeling and simulation. So ya, I have done more than you peckerwood.
Lol, moron&dumbass, you can't think, let alone fight, your way out of a wet-paperbag. And no, pushing a Gov't "terrorist" broom doesn't count. :devilish:

Attachments

• m&d to the Rescue.gif
    m&d to the Rescue.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
I designed the thermonuclear weapons our government uses today and was a team member on the capture & ******* of Osama bin Laden.
So, there ya go, needle dick.

Debacle Joe obviously doesn’t give a HOOT about terrorists invading us through our WIDE OPEN southern border either 🤨

I designed the thermonuclear weapons our government uses today and was a team member on the capture & ******* of Osama bin Laden.
So, there ya go, needle dick.

I believe m and d’s statement - in the past he’s said the same - Mac your statement is obviously HORSESHITE - and provably false.

Just how I imagine most Dems feel over the insecure storage of TOP SECRET classified documents when the crime is committed by one of their own - the hypocrisy is BRILLIANT - thanx C&J 👍👍
Dumbo, when you are in a really deep hole, its best to stop diggin'. Now, our lil "Dope on a Nope", let's take a look at your pristine record.

* TrumpTard for the win! - Nope.
* Biden will be impeached for Afghanistan withdrawal. - Nope.
* COVID is no more than the Flu. - Nope.
* Wasn't going to take the Stimulus checks, but I did. - Nope, lol.
* Hillary is definitely going to jail. - Nope.
* Pusstin is great leader and strategist. - Nope.
* SCAM AMERICA - VOTE DEMS OUT! - Nope.
* Big Red Wave coming. - Nope.
* Ran Pelosi out of office and now we are better off. - Nope.
* Walker-kee and Dr. Oooz for the win - Nope.
* Not an "Instupidrection". - Nope.
* No one is going to jail for Jan. 6th. - Nope.
* No weapons at the Capitol. - Nope.
* Sending Babbie's Capitol Officer, Byrd, to jail. - Nope.
* Pelosi's Husband wasn't assaulted; he was just with a male gigolo. - Nope.
* Musk-Rat and Twit-ler for the win. - Nope.
* Santos for the NY win. - Nope, even if you are hiding now.
* Baldwin is definitely guilty and should go to jail "cuz he insulted me TrumpTard". - Nope, bets still open.
* TrumpTard document scandal is the same as Biden's document return process. - Nope.
* RepTards building momentum for big wins in 2024. - Nope.

Ya see, buttdurp ... when you go stupid low, we go high for the win! "Dope on a Nope!" Priceless. :devilish:

Attachments

• Bet Blue Against buttdlurp.gif
    Bet Blue Against buttdlurp.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Dumbo, when you are in a really deep hole, its best to stop diggin'. Now, our lil "Dope on a Nope", let's take a look at your pristine record.

* TrumpTard for the win! - Nope.
* Biden will be impeached for Afghanistan withdrawal. - Nope.
* COVID is no more that the Flu. - Nope.
* Wasn't going to take the Stimulus check, but I did. - Nope, lol.
* Pusstin is great leader and strategist. - Nope.
* SCAM AMERICA - VOTE DEMS OUT! - Nope.
* Big Red Wave coming. - Nope.
* Ran Pelosi out of office and now we are better off. - Nope.
* Walker-kee and Dr. Oooz for the win - Nope.
* Not an "Instupidrection". - Nope.
* No one is going to jail for Jan. 6th. - Nope.
* No weapons at the Capitol. - Nope.
* Sending Babbie's Capitol Officer, Byrd, to jail. - Nope.
* Pelosi's Husband was just with a male *******. - Nope.
* Musk-Rat and Twit-ler for the win. - Nope.
* Santos for the NY win. - Nope, even if you are hiding now.
* Baldwin is definitely guilty and should go to jail. - Nope, bets still open.
* Trump document scandal is the same as Bidens document return process. - Nope.
* RepTards building momentum for big wins in 2024. - Nope.

Ya see, buttdurp ... when you go low, we go high for the win! "Dope on a Nope!" Priceless. :devilish:

I LUV when ya whisper sweet NOTHINGS in me ear - keep up the good work sweetie 😆

I don’t get involved in all the debate over CRT and the reasons for the Civil War because I don’t have the necessary knowledge to intelligently contribute - however - I find it interesting that in the end insults regarding people’s involvement in the lifestyle are inevitably flung - I find that extremely lame and weak not to mention irrelevant.
Did you find the veiled racial insults lame and weak too?

... The GREAT DONALD TRUMP ...

During President Donald Trump's tenure in the White House, the national debt grew by some $7.8 trillion—or nearly 40 percent compared to the amount when former President Barack Obama left office in January 2017.​
(Coincidently, since Nixon, the deficit has decreased throughout every Democratic president's term, and increased during every Republican president's term. Carter is the one exception, though it was decreasing under him until the recession hit.)
(Both Clinton and Obama both saw a reduction in the federal deficit in their last term.)

Last edited:
Did you find the veiled racial insults lame and weak too?

Sorry Ed - I think I know what you’re saying but unfortunately I don’t see racism everywhere like you do - I live in Massachusetts not much of that around these here parts. Not saying you don’t have a right to feel the way ya do - it’s just you’re way more sensitive to it naturally than I am - unfortunate perhaps but true.

Back