TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

Also, blacks had the right to vote in many northern states prior to the Civil war...voting historically the world over was limited to land owners as you are likely aware. You scoff at other sources so there seems to be no point in posting them. I guess I am a sucker, here is a link.

it's fascinating watching people "argue" when they think via association rather than via deduction

it's a bit like mild Wernicke's Aphasia, or like chat GPT, just one association after another without much thought into whether the associations bolster or diminish the argument being made, or are even germane to a thread of logic.

Also, blacks had the right to vote in many northern states prior to the Civil war...voting historically the world over was limited to land owners as you are likely aware. You scoff at other sources so there seems to be no point in posting them. I guess I am a sucker, here is a link.

Sooo… if blacks were slaves, and voting came by way of kind ownership… doesn’t that preclude blacks from voting?!? Your theory has holes. Also: let’s not forget the practice of kidnapping people from the north and delivering into slavery out of free states.

Also: the gentleman you submitted an article about seems to have less factual data and more questions. That’s about it.

You really don’t understand the timeline of this thing, do you? IT WAS RUFFO (of the Manhattan institute) THAT STARTED THIS ENTIRE ARGUMENT AND CHALLENGED DUMBASS TRUMP TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

And as Trump is an Orange man-baby… he stupidly went along with it…

…and here we are.

But you aren’t reading even the low hanging fruit that I am HANDING you.

Sooo… if blacks were slaves, and voting came by way of kind ownership… doesn’t that preclude blacks from voting?!? Your theory has holes. Also: let’s not forget the practice of kidnapping people from the north and delivering into slavery out of free states.

Also: the gentleman you submitted an article about seems to have less factual data and more questions. That’s about it.
Ever hear of Vermont? Or Rhode Island?

750,000 slaves imported to America prior to 1809… and you wanna tell me about 32?

…you can’t make this stuff up, y’all.

You will do ANYTHING to support the notion that “it wasn’t all that bad.” But this is why you fight so hard against any “critical” thought over race in this country… because then the history comes out… and it don’t look good. The rampant stories of theft and swindling (hell… and that’s just the stories my grandmother told me) start to get names and faces. This is why you’ve conflated CRT with Black American History… so you can demonize both and minimize them.

You would get a lot further if you stopped pretending to be more intelligent than you really are.
His default. Trust me on that. Once you rip him a new one over and over, he'll just put you on ignore and declare himself superior.
Ask that fool, what tribe or band is he registered with? He's not. Did not grow up in the culture and claim a great grandparent as a Cherokee Princess or something.
Lots of assgas from those two.

His default. Trust me on that. Once you rip him a new one over and over, he'll just put you on ignore and declare himself superior.
Ask that fool, what tribe or band is he registered with? He's not. Did not grow up in the culture and claim a great grandparent as a Cherokee Princess or something.
Lots of assgas from those two.
Giggling at "assgas." Okay, enough of these two twats; I've got a threesome coming up this weekend with my lady friend, and a fun-filled week prior to that. Picture 619.jpg

Last edited:
Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

It's a Mississippi - Louisiana community paper founded by Confederate Officers to tell their story.
It's a 'great' source.

It's a Mississippi - Louisiana community paper founded by Confederate Officers to tell their story.
It's a 'great' source.
…I can’t call it. To be fair: the dude in the article is asserting that it WASNT the Union and that it was actually the Confederates IIRC.

Back