TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

Only Dems could say :

1. Baldwin didn’t pull the trigger

2. Didn’t point the gun at her

Yet somehow the poor woman was shot - and - they still defend their positions - this is the OBVIOUS problem with Dems so magnificently illustrated - thank you C&J and Sub !!!!! 👍👍
Ummm, our lil NRA Instructor Chump ... if you shoot your popgun up into the air and the cork drops on your head, you weren't shooting at yourself. Now, if TardnConfused put the wrong cork in your popgun and the "hard cork" cracks your weakened skull, there's just a chance you are not guilty of trying to commit suicide.

Now, all bets are open about Baldwin took aim, squeezed the trigger and shot at anyone. Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp Showing His Corks.gif
    buttdlurp Showing His Corks.gif
    1,007.4 KB · Views: 1
Anyone remember Brandon Lee...1993...;)

The fragment was apparently part of a dummy shell that became lodged in the barrel, in what is known as a "squib load," during a previous scene without anyone realizing. It struck Lee with virtually the same ******* as a live round...

Massee fired the .44 Magnum revolver, the gunpowder in the blank cartridge ignited a bullet fragment that became embedded in the barrel, propelling it into Lee’s body about 15 feet away at Carolco Studios in Wilmington, North Carolina...

View attachment 5796912
Yep, tragic and he was an ultra-cool gent ... I'd would have had to climb up on all of that if I had the chance. Ahhh, that's what they mean when chanting "Let's go Brandon!". Priceless. :sneaky:

Attachments

• Brandon Lee Salute.gif
    Brandon Lee Salute.gif
    2 MB · Views: 1
John Eric Hexum a hunky actor/model back in the 80s killed himself joking around with a .44 Magnum that had an errant blank in it - another tragic accident that should have easily been avoided.

So far today we have Sub trying to defend Baldwin on how he didn’t pull the trigger and good ole C&J expounding that he didn’t point the gun at the woman that he shot - in fact C&J used the much used Dem verbiage that it’s been debunked that he pointed the gun at her - another magic bullet theory mayhaps 😆
ever think there might be a door number 3 ?

Big question is was there only one live round loaded and if so how did it get loaded to rotate up exactly into firing position when the gun was cocked - normally there’d be a 1 in 6 chance that would happen - something seems quite rotten in Denmark to me.
But you and TnC are ready to throw Baldwin in jail.

does anyone want to try to explain how this isn't just open racism from a potential republican nominee for president?

like he singled out african american history to ban it. none of us are surprised. it's just normal for republicans to be overtly racist now?

this isn't me playing a "card", like it's textbook racism
And left in the AP course work European History, Japanese History, German History, Italian History and Russian History.
Said there is no inherent educational value in studying African American History.
Absolutely counting on the ignorant and racist for support.
And, it's Florida.

Back