TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

DOJ tells GOP investigators they do not have to cooperate with potential inquiries: report​

If the D.C. and political insider communities were still wondering the details of how the expected GOP House inquiries were going to sit with the Department of Justice, they need not think about it anymore as the DOJ has stated that the department does not have to cooperate with the expected investigation, according to Politico.

AA16zOAK.img

The GOP investigation, led by Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), Chair of the House Judiciary Committee, has continued to request information from the DOJ, but has been stonewalled. The information requests are expected to only increase

With the GOP-led investigations expected to move quickly, the DOJ has already communicated key messages and strategies for potential hearings with the House of Representatives.

To guide their action, the DOJ referred to a 2000 letter to Congress as precedent that the department would not allow lawyers or line agents in daily casework available for testimony. Without that availability, all inquiries and requests would go to senior representatives.

"We are available to engage n staff-level meetings to determine which information requests incorporated into your recent letters reflect the Committee's current priorities in light of prior Department responses and disclosures," said Carlos Uriarte, chief of legislative affairs and assistant attorney general of the Department of Justice.

In a letter written by Uriarte, he wrote:

"Consistent with longstanding policy and practice, any oversight requests must be weighted against the Department's interests in protecting the integrity of its work," Uriarte continued. "Longstanding Department policy prevents us from confirming or denying the existence of pending investigations in response to congressional requests or providing non-public information about our investigations."

Uriarte has clearly communicated that he would provide any obtainable information within the House's legal rights without breaking precedent and confidentiality agreements especially with executive privilege.

Hate to bring this up, but you and your Cons Crew, couldn't find it in yourself to shed a bit of concern let alone empathy for a woman shot while in her bed asleep.
So, why do you think we believe you have any concern about the woman here? You don't. It's political convenience.
Everything is political in your world. Your life must suck.

Yeah not discussing that case - somebody else brought up the Baldwin case - not familiar with the other case.

I like me life - sorry Ed 😝

And left in the AP course work European History, Japanese History, German History, Italian History and Russian History.
Said there is no inherent educational value in studying African American History.
Absolutely counting on the ignorant and racist for support.
And, it's Florida.

I highly doubt the German History or Russian History courses are going to spout Pro-Marxist and Pro-Fascist propaganda....sooooooo there is that. State education boards where I live determine the curriculum and there is very little anyone can do.

Yellen rules out GOP plan to avert default on government debt​

Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen is ruling out a potential proposal from House Republicans that calls for triaging payments after the exhaustion of "extraordinary measures" to avoid default on the federal debt.

The big picture: The U.S. has reached its $31.4 trillion debt ceiling, the Treasury Department announced on Thursday, with no obvious deal in sight.

Yellen said Friday that any failure to pay a government bill would constitute a debt default, insisting that her department doesn’t have the “systems” to prioritize debt payments.

• The draft GOP proposal, reported by The Washington Post, would buy time on the debt limit.
  • But the debt prioritization it leans on would essentially be picking winners and losers on who gets paid, pitting Social Security recipients against, say, U.S. military personnel.
  • The proposal has been savaged by White House Chief of Staff Ron Klain.
Driving the news: In a brief press exchange at the Presidential Palace in Dakar, Senegal, Yellen gave both historical and technical arguments for why Congress needs to raise the debt limit.

• A failure on the part of the United States to meet any obligation, whether it's the debt holders, members of our military, or to Social Security recipients, is effectively a default,” she said.
  • “I will also say that Treasury systems have all been built to pay our bills, to pay all of our bills when they are due and on time and not to prioritize one form of spending over another.”

you are offering more than your opinion......what is there here 3 pages on it?

not that i care it is just that you pick and choose which deaths you worry about

Twas but commenting on a post initiated by someone else and then you Dems got all defensive and persnickety and talking mostly out yer arse - I LUV it when you guys do that 😁

Twas but commenting on a post initiated by someone else and then you Dems got all defensive and persnickety and talking mostly out yer arse - I LUV it when you guys do that 😁
No, buttdlurp ... commenting vs pontificating and then proclaiming as though you are an expert are not all the same things. You use yet another asinine RepTard tactic of trying to wrap your comment or idea with 3-4 piles of crap, hoping someone will agree with you. "Hey, guys twas shaping up to be a nice day out there ... because Biden sucks, Baldwin is guilty and Babbie is an innocent young tourist ... ummmm, right?" Nope.

When it looks like turd, smells like a turd, and sticks to bottom of your shoe like a turd ... well, it's definitely a RepTurd. Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp Sneaking Turds.gif
    buttdlurp Sneaking Turds.gif
    2 MB · Views: 0
Just stating my considered opinion as previously stated - you can appreciate it or not I really don’t care.

I just LUV it when Dems make indefensible statements like you did earlier and then stand by them though - makes me day 😆

Lol, the guys voted on me as the Blue Sheriff to keep your assumptive, ludicrous and asinine statements in check. When I take one day off the thread, you have slithered out of the asylum and are trying to jailbreak RepTards, TardnConfused and floppin' flytrap. So, it's back to knocking you back in line and draggin' you back to the Nuthouse.

Now, that makes everyone's week! Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• Blue Sheriff Back in Town.gif
    Blue Sheriff Back in Town.gif
    8.6 MB · Views: 0
florida's insane governor is in the news now for banning AP African American History

reminds me of when Kansas cons bans evolution in schools. just crazy _shit

This is worse than my state banning evolution. The Florida education board said that the curriculum was “inexplicably” contrary to the state law.

Now… if something is contrary to written law… wouldn’t ya be able to fuggin POINT TO IT?!?

It would be better if Republicans just admitted they hate black folks and don’t want the country’s RICH history of black male misandry to surface for all to see.

And, who's job is that? The armorer.
Does the actor have a reasonable expectation that the weapon passed an inspection before it was handed to him? After 30 years plus of handling weapons on sets, and no accidents, it falls on the person who's job it was to make sure the weapons were ready for the set.

As seems to be illustrated by the movie business the principles of safe gun handling are all too frequently ignored. If somebody hands me a gun capable of firing a projectile the first thing I would do is make sure that it’s safe. I would take no one’s word for it. Also the armorer was not on the set when Baldwin was handed the gun.

Lol, the guys voted on me as the Blue Sheriff to keep your assumptive, ludicrous and asinine statements in check. When I take one day off the thread, you have slithered out of the asylum and are trying to jailbreak RepTards, TardnConfused and floppin' flytrap. So, it's back to knocking you back in line and draggin' you back to the Nuthouse.

Now, that makes everyone's week! Dope. :devilish:
More like nurse ratched

That would be incorrect. I’m a gun club President and I can tell you that we need SMARTER oversight, not less of it. Let’s all be reminded that Flint still has jacked up water, Jackson had its issue, and IIRC: DC as well In 2022. No one talks about the Hook Worm issue in Loundes County, Alabama. I won’t point out how these were all high percentage black areas. So there is the whole “Environmental racism” component at play here. But you want EPA gone? Serves no purpose? NO… you need a STRONGER EPA.
I can see your point, but I have to respectfully disagree... You'll have to forgive me for not responding sooner, I wanted to be not working so I could concentrate fully on the response, as to not be unfair.... I'm glad to hear you're a gun club president, maybe someday we can have a chat about guns, without politics involved. In Missouri, where I am, we just passed SAPA... (S)econd (A)mendment (P)reservation (A)ct. It's now illegal in Missouri for law enforcement to cooperate in any way with federal agencies, like the ATF, FBI, CIA, and any others, in the enforcement of any federal gun laws that are not in line with the laws in Missouri. For example, if an "assault weapons" ban is instituted on a federal level, or any other sort of unconstitutional infringement like it, Missouri law enforcement will not pursue anyone in violation... The feds can, but won't have the manpower. I don't see anything about bureaucracies as "oversight". I only see it as infringement. I don't need government to tell me what's right and wrong, I'm quite capable of determining that myself, and making my own decisions.

As far as the EPA is concerned, I don't see anything positive that they have done. Natural market forces will protect the environment far better than they can. States, such as Missouri, usually have a department of natural resources which regulates things like wastewater treatment, city water systems, etc. Federal level bureaucracies are so far removed from the states that they are completely out of touch with the individual needs of each state. Automobile manufacturers would naturally make more fuel efficient, less polluting products because their customers would demand it, not because they've been f.orced to by government.
Please keep in mind that this is the only planet we naturally belong to. That said…
That's true, and in Missouri, we do an excellent job of being stewards of the planet.
Schools are more segregated than ever. I noticed you said “federal” educational department… what… you wanna hand it back over to “States Rights?” Ummm… we as a nation aren’t grown up enough for that. I can list SEVERAL reasons as to why not. But I’m gonna be kind and give the benefit of the doubt that we ALL know why… no matter which farm ******* or jungle beast party we say we belong to.
I think the founders would disagree with this statement. I feel as a nation, we were designed to function with each state making it's own decisions as far as education goes. I see no advantage to a federal department of education. It's no lie that government run schools have been an abject failure across the country. Homeschooling, and private schooling provides a much better vehicle for education. Sure, not everyone can do that, but as a nation, we need to work together to remove the obstacles that are in people's way. Instead of sending tax dollars to a school that does not obey the taxpayer, let that money be spent as parents choose what they feel is the best education for their children.

There are some here that would consider what I've said to be "radical opinions", but from the conversations we've had, I know you'll not see that in these comments.

your prerogative is what we say it is......you have been wrong way to much on so many things.....need to increase your meds....or the amount of time with your nurse..........Nurse George Santos

View attachment 5798783

Crazy Dems sense of what is right and what is wrong means NOTHING to me - you elected Debacle Joe - on that basis alone you have ZERO credibility 😝

Last edited:
You also think Baldwin didn’t pull the trigger nor point the gun at the woman he shot - why would anyone buy into anything you say - unless of course they’re another crazy Dem 😆

And left in the AP course work European History, Japanese History, German History, Italian History and Russian History.
Said there is no inherent educational value in studying African American History.
Absolutely counting on the ignorant and racist for support.
And, it's Florida.

I will say that I think banning African American history is a bad look. If the issue is CRT and 1619 project, they could have made these curriculum refactored to remove the problematic portions. Teaching history of any kind should not be controversial.

You also think Baldwin didn’t pull the trigger nor point the gun at the woman he shot - why would anyone buy into anything you say - unless of course they’re another crazy Dem 😆
Awwww, buttdlurp has his panties in a wad again this morning. Geez, looks like he has been up all-night groveling and whimpering. Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp Up All Night.gif
    buttdlurp Up All Night.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back