TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

Oh, buttldurp ... weak mind + weak effort = RepTard Weakling. "duh, Imma know you are butt wad am I? Ummb, Illustrated toooo". Lmao ... :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp Workin' a Thought.gif
    buttdlurp Workin' a Thought.gif
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
are you trying to keep this going for another day.....I thought you might want to talk about your friend Santos.....being caught in drag....Mmmm a republican...go figure!

Sure LOVE Dems defending the indefensible 👍👍

Hadn’t heard about that Santos shite but stated from the beginning he’s a scum-bag and should get kicked out ASAP !!!!!

That shite seems to be ok with you guys WTF !!! 😉
G'damn, buttdlurp - get a hold of yourself already. Just because you finally denounce the absolute worst asswipe of the RepTard Klan, forget about turning this crap on Democrats. I can list 20 RepTard dumbasses worthy of your same negative "duh, one-time" view, while Democrats throw up in their mouths every time RepTards tries to defend your party's mess. Now, do enjoy another RepTard dumbass going down for the count. Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• RepTards Have No Morals.jpg
    RepTards Have No Morals.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I highly doubt the German History or Russian History courses are going to spout Pro-Marxist and Pro-Fascist propaganda....sooooooo there is that. State education boards where I live determine the curriculum and there is very little anyone can do.
Hey all, someone kidnapped m and d as this one is making a lot more sense and is damn near likeable. How do we start a reverse ransom scenario, we want to keep this one. lol ... :devilish:

Attachments

• Wait a min, yep still funny.gif
    Wait a min, yep still funny.gif
    239.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
G'afternoon Everyone and its time for "RepTards in the News!". Well, today we peal a few more layers off the smelly Supreme Court rotten onion, beer-belching Brett Kavanaugh. Seems our ole' "non-consensual Kavsanova" enjoys touching, feeling and even more after a few drinkies. The self-professed "Cuntservative" Supreme Justice thought he was in clear until a newly found audiotape with one of his colleagues, corroborates the latina victim's. Deborah Ramirez's, story.

Wait it gets better, our selfish lil Justice has often insinuated that he'll take down everyone, if need be, to it get his fat hiney off the hook. Could this mean other "Cuntservative" Supreme Court Justices? And just when American citizens thought so highly of the backward and underhanded Supreme Court? Be sure you have tickets to buttdlurp's new RepTard documentary ... "SCAM AMERICA - WHINE AND POUT!". It's going to be a real hit!

Uhhhh Ooooo, RepTards - this is going to get so darn juicy! Dopes. :devilish:

Attachments

• The Robed Rotten RepTard .jpg
    The Robed Rotten RepTard .jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 1

'Absolutely disgusting': Kentucky GOP group shocks diners by airing gruesome footage of Breonna Taylor raid​

Diners at Anna's Greek Restaurant in Bowling Green, Kentucky were caught totally off guard when a local Republican group showed up to hold an event for one of the police officers from the raid that killed Breonna Taylor — and aired body camera footage from the incident in front of all the patrons.

AA16zXGJ.img

The event, which was reported by NBC News on Friday, enraged many of the onlookers.

"The Republican Women’s Club of South Central Kentucky scrambled to find a new venue for an event featuring former-Louisville-police-officer-turned-conservative-author-and-pundit John Mattingly after the initial location for its dinner, the Bowling Green Country Club, said it would no longer host the group," reported Michelle Garcia. "Additionally, gubernatorial candidate and Kentucky Agriculture Commissioner Ryan Quarles backed out of the event because of the mounting controversy around Mattingly’s attendance, according to Spectrum News in Louisville."

Mattingly was one of the three police officers who raided Taylor's home and fired shots while searching her apartment for her ex-boyfriend, Jamarcus Glover. He was not in the apartment at the time. Glover was handed a five-year probation sentence in 2021 after he accepted a plea deal from prosecutors for charges related to prohibited substances," said the report. "The Tuesday night event took place in the balcony of Anna's Greek Restaurant, while it was still open to patrons unaffiliated with the event. According to the Bowling Green-Warren County NAACP and restaurant patrons' accounts online, the lights went dark, as patrons unaffiliated with the event heard and saw graphic descriptions of the incident that killed Taylor. The audio from that night could be heard throughout the restaurant, through its speaker system."

The NAACP of Bowling Green-Warren County condemned the event, calling it "threatening and inappropriate." One of the patrons that night, Cayce Johnson, confirmed she and other unaffiliated diners were given no warning and blasted the GOP group and the restaurant, saying, "Words can’t even describe how absolutely disgusting it is, what this group put on, the platform they gave him and what he showed to them."

A Kentucky grand jury indicted only one of the three officers involved in the fatal raid, and on a relatively minor charge. However, one officer, Joshua Jaynes, was also charged federally for lying on the application for the "no-knock" warrant

Let´s hear it for democratic blogs where little bitches run to the moderators and get folks banned...Stay Frosty...On Point...🖕 ;)

View attachment 5799469

👌
Lol ... our lil Shyt Stain, just can't get out of your own asinine way. So Dopey, let's check the number ways your single line is wrong ...

* Name of the forum thread is "TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!" - all RepTard, not Democratic.
* Founder is a red-stained RepTard, buttdlurp, and not Democratic.

* It is a thread or even a group, not a blog- a blog is a regularly updated website or web page, typically run by an individual.
* No one is "banned", the moderators will suspend you from a thread for a period of time, not banned from the whole site.
* Ed is a true-blue Democrat and was suspended.
* I am a pretty-blue Democrat and was suspended.
* No one we know went to the moderators to have anyone suspended, let alone ourselves.
* Clearly neither of are us are your Mexican "folks".
* You are clearly the lil bitch of the thread and likely, weren't talking about yourself ... but you're a numbskull, so, who knows.
* Your asinine picture of Snowden, a traitor and nationalized Russian that leaked highly classified files, as though this means something here.
* You are never on "point" and if anything, you are on a big "knob". We certainly can all agree on this one.

No get back to your "knob sitting" and then go way down somewhere. Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• Shyt Stain Ready to Sit.gif
    Shyt Stain Ready to Sit.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Lol ... our lil Shyt Stain, just can't get out of your own asinine way. So Dopey, let's check the number ways your single line is wrong ...

* Name of the forum thread is "TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!" - all RepTard, not Democratic.
* Founder is a *******-red RepTard, buttdlurp, and not Democratic.

* It is a thread or even a group, not a blog- a blog is a regularly updated website or web page, typically run by an individual.
* No one is "banned", the moderators will suspend you from a thread for a period of time, not banned from the whole site.
* Ed is a true-blue Democrat and was suspended.
* I am a pretty-blue Democrat and was suspended.
* No one we know went to the moderators to have anyone suspended, let alone ourselves.
* Clearly neither of are us are your Mexican "folks".
* You are clearly the lil bitch of the thread and likely, weren't talking about yourself ... but you're a numbskull, so, who knows.
* Your asinine picture of Snowden, a traitor and nationalized Russian that leaked highly classified files, as though this means something here.
* You are never on "point" and if anything, you are on a big "knob". We certainly can all agree on this one.

No get back to your "knob sitting" and then go way down somewhere. Dope. :devilish:
Never been suspended from anything on this site...You do know who has gone to the moderators because they have admitted it...In fact in a past post...that very person said the country...wink...wink...was founded on Snitching...I know you are running short on Haldol...because your memory is not as good as the commander in chiefs...but the governor has got ur back...Mental health in Ohio...is priority number 1...So stick that us up democratic ass....

haldol33-n-977522726.jpg
👌

Never been suspended from anything on this site...You do know who has gone to the moderators because they have admitted it...In fact in a past post...that very person said the country...wink...wink...was founded on Snitching...I know you are running short on Haldol...because your memory is not as good as the commander in chiefs...but the governor has got ur back...Mental health in Ohio...is priority number 1...So stick that us up democratic ass....

👌
G'damn Shyt Stain - you are regressing ... and you are already at rock bottom.

* Learn to read and comprehend a little English already. We thought you squatted in the United States for a while.
* Not literally, "you" ... I said the moderators will "suspend you, me, anyone". You are like a f*cking magnet for negative imaginary crap.
* No one said they were "snitching", knucklehead. Ed said he chatted with moderators when he was suspended to explain his side.
* You have already embarrassed yourself with the asinine "Ohio and Mental Health" comment ... Ohio is an average of 10 points lower than the World.

Now, do get back to us when you can string a competent sentence together. Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• Shyt Stain Nothing Upstairs.gif
    Shyt Stain Nothing Upstairs.gif
    940.3 KB · Views: 0
G'damn, buttdlurp - get a hold of yourself already. Just because you finally denounce the absolute worst asswipe of the RepTard Klan, forget about turning this crap on Democrats. I can list 20 RepTard dumbasses worthy of your same negative "duh, one-time" view, while Democrats throw up in their mouths every time RepTards tries to defend your party's mess. Now, do enjoy another RepTard dumbass going down for the count. Dope. :devilish:

Ya keep saying Republicans are my party - they’re not - I just have no alternative and they’re a damn sight better’n Dems now - I’m an Independent I keep tellin ya or in your palaver an “Independunce” - both existing parties SUCK BIGTIME 🤨

G'damn Shyt Stain - you are regressing ... and you are already at rock bottom.

* Learn to read and comprehend a little English already. We thought you squatted in the United States for a while.
* Not literally, "you" ... I said the moderators will "suspend you, me, anyone". You are like a f*cking magnet for negative imaginary crap.
* No one said they were "snitching", knucklehead. Ed said he chatted with moderators when he was suspended to explain his side.
* You have already embarrassed yourself with the asinine "Ohio and Mental Health" comment ... Ohio is an average of 10 points lower than the World.

Now, do get back to us when you can string a competent sentence together. Dope. :devilish:
you are regressing ... and you are already at rock bottom
Have a journey planned in a couple weeks...I will be sure to post pictures of my Rock Bottom life...while you are still regurgitating imaginary reptard horseshit...Stay Frosty...

20220712_103124.jpg
;)

Back