TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

I was speaking to that only in regards to how Musk reacted to it - NOT my own opinion - if doxxing someone puts them in danger - tough question there. Doxxing seems to be a tool of the left to intimidate people - I DON’T like it !!!!!!
musk put a photo of the "attacker"s license plate in his tweet with hundreds of millions of views

you gotta look at your own house buddy

Look up how much Disney lost in market capitalization and tell me who won that battle 😉
the governor's job is to hurt businesses in their states now?

guess the same as the cons applauded elon firing all those engineers.

the era of the "job creator" is over, now the only job of a politician or CEO is to be a "liberal tear creator"

So wait. You first suggested that "clever" was a negative trait by suggesting it was prevalent amongst "Dems". But now you are implying by your response that you are more clever than I. So which is it, a positive or negative trait?

By the way, this post is indicative of the fact that I am indeed more clever than you.

Wasn’t what I implied at all - CLEARLY

What I stated - right there in black and white is :

GOOD ya think that

TRY reading instead of using Dem interpolation which is flawed 😉

Look up how much Disney lost in market capitalization and tell me who won that battle 😉

you listen and read to much of Briebart​

Headline from satirical website​

The headline in the post reads, "Disney Shareholders In a Panic After $2.4 Billion in Losses in One Day." It comes from the Patriot Party Press, a self-described satirical news site.

"Everything on this website is fiction," the site's about page reads. "It is not a lie and it is not fake news because it is not real."

DeSantis’s Disney battle has created financial chaos in Florida.

WebApr 26, 2022 · Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis revoking special land use privileges that Disney has enjoyed in the state since 1967 is the latest escalation of a spat that began when the …

Headline from satirical website​

The headline in the post reads, "Disney Shareholders In a Panic After $2.4 Billion in Losses in One Day." It comes from the Patriot Party Press, a self-described satirical news site.

"Everything on this website is fiction," the site's about page reads. "It is not a lie and it is not fake news because it is not real."

1672857212675.png

it is down, but look at the P/E ratio. it's valued as a growth stock (probably from marvel, star wars, etc) rather than a media stock. any time they miss or exceed growth targets you get crazy volatile swings

For reference, Paramount (actual media company) has a P/E ratio of 5.

Disney is being traded at 10x the value of a typical media company

Back