TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

I heard it was one individual....a college student....and he went after him.....the news was on him over all of it....the way he was firing people....his treatment trying to burn the kid.....his popularity among the employees.....he was seen having dinner overseas with some Russian gal known to have a lot of ties.........the News keeps politicians and etc honest....he liked the spotlight....but not on those terms
part of being in the public........you do things that involve others or politics or etc.....the news will be right up your ass.....that is the way it is and always has been............i the past how many politicians have had to run and hide ...the news found out about an affair or ???????................Gary hart comes to mind

Poor ole Gary Hart 🙁

Ummm Clem - you are clueless about accurate information, data and unbiased reporting. Also, it's back to English class for you.

Enthralling - def. Capturing and holding one's positive or enjoyable attention; fascinating: "an enthralling bestseller".

Once again, you had in another senior moment, while trying to dig up "appalling". "duh, ENTHRALLING Imma g'damn typo ...", lol. Lurp. :devilish:

ENTHRALLING !!!!!!

Why is it Dems feel they can speak for others 🤨

DeSantis may think he is god....although not sold in Fl even....and the right seems to think he is their next savior.........but I do not think his antics will fly nation wide

Disney having some trouble of their own with all their mergers........but if they were "healthy" I think they would bury DeSantis

I told everybody in here to sell Disney when it was in the 140s - ya SHOULDA !!!!! 😉

I do not know or have any idea what got him banned.......if anything did.........he may have ran and hid so no one suspect he was behind bringing in a mod..............which I find a lot plausible.....since we all throw *******......just that he seems to beg for it more than most and gets it

Like i said....doubt he was banned....think it a ploy to cover his snitching
I posted this before - it puts to rest your theory.

See where it says “you have insufficient privileges to reply here” ????

Attachments

• C71442EE-D172-40FE-90F7-2D2765CEC62D.png
    C71442EE-D172-40FE-90F7-2D2765CEC62D.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 8
I did that the day after they took on DeSantis over that new law - you call the “Don’t say gay law”.

Stock - I made it clear the stock - I think it was at 141 it’s in the 90s now - don’t be so obtuse - you knew what I said back then.
"obtuse"

lol wut?

you know if you buy disney stock, that doesn't mean that I also bought disney stock and have some laying around to sell

"obtuse"

lol wut?

you know if you buy disney stock, that doesn't mean that I also bought disney stock and have some laying around to sell

I simply stated back then after Disney took on Florida and DeSantis that if you owned Disney stock you should sell it as I did. Twas trying to help you guys - from that day the stock has taken a precipitous drop - think it’s dancing around the high 80s low 90s now - might be getting buyable again soon - haven’t looked into that aspect 😉

Oh the irony, coming from someone that thinks people should be banned from Twitter.

I am AGAINST banning anyone from ANYTHING - I find that counterproductive - made that clear MANY times - guess you’re too busy laughing to notice 😝

I do not know or have any idea what got him banned.......if anything did.........he may have ran and hid so no one suspect he was behind bringing in a mod..............which I find a lot plausible.....since we all throw *******......just that he seems to beg for it more than most and gets it

Like i said....doubt he was banned....think it a ploy to cover his snitching
He isn't that clever.

Back