TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

Or, this is some type of 'protest' because of their buddy's fate.
Also a Republican trait. Faux outrage.

white conservative men in the US are the most oppressed people in all of history, don't forget

but no I think it's because they don't understand what's going on with the speaker election, and don't realize the RNC is splitting at the seams. RNC has too many fascist hard-liners and not enough votes to get a majority on anything without most hard-liners toeing the line. except they're hard-liners, so they won't.

Well, this fun just came in as a late edition to "RepTards in the News!". It seems the one-time RepTard "Stuper Hero", Elon Musk-Rat, isn't doing so well. After, bickering and accusing with Twit-ler executive team about the purchased the the Company for a whopping $44B. In two short months, the transaction progression looks like this ....

* Musk-Rat makes offer, rescinds offer, rescinds his rescindment and makes offer again to buy the Company.
* Uses a vast portion of his personal wealth and recruits a team of investors to join him.
* Formally, buys Twit-ler for $44B and fires a large portion of the staff including key executives ... many without severance
* Stubs his financial toe by accidentally firing over 300 key technical staff and begs them to comeback.
* In an effort to boost revenues Musk-Rat floats a "Pay to Say" plan which is rejected by tens of thousands of fleeing users.
* Abolishes the company's Ethics Committee and re-instates hundreds of Asswipes, TrumpTards, and QAnon conspiracy imbeciles.
* Musk-Rat suspends hundreds of journalists that question his plans, leadership and/or strategy ... eventually reinstates most of them.
* Key staff, users and investors continue to leave the platform while remaining require Musk-Rat to hire an experienced CEO.
* Meanwhile, Tesla executives, staff, board of directors and investors beginning clamoring to have "Musk-Rat the absent leader", to step down.
* A large Twit-ler investor offers to buy the company for $14B (noting the $44B valuation is inaccurate), or he will pull his investment.
* Ole Musk-Rat officially becomes the largest financial loser in history by losing over $200B of his own capital and now set to lose another $30B.

Lol, Way to go RepTards! The plan is working great ... for Democrats. Dopes. :devilish:

Attachments

• Ole Musk-Rat Gotcha.gif
    Ole Musk-Rat Gotcha.gif
    413.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
since this is a sex site....but you can not have an avatar with anything sexual on it.....surely this one that I have used for years will not offend anyone....................it gets removed we will have some serious issues

LUV this un - miss da Dick Dribbler’s :{

Whoever is f’n with you guys shouldn’t be - agree with ya totally on the avatar nonsense !!!!

Well, this fun just came in as a late edition to "RepTards in the News!". It seems the one-time RepTard "Stuper Hero", Elon Musk-Rat, isn't doing so well. After, bickering and accusing with Twit-ler executive team about the purchased the the Company for a whopping $44B. In two short months, the transaction progression looks like this ....

* Musk-Rat makes offer, rescinds offer, rescinds his rescindment and makes offer again to buy the Company.
* Uses a vast portion of his personal wealth and recruits a team of investors to join him.
* Formally, buys Twit-ler for $44B and fires a large portion of the staff including key executives ... many without severance
* Stubs his financial toe by accidentally firing over 300 key technical staff and begs them to comeback.
* In an effort to boost revenues Musk-Rat floats a "Pay to Say" plan which is rejected by tens of thousands of fleeing users.
* Abolishes the company's Ethics Committe and re-instates hundreds of Asswipes, TrumpTards, and QAnon conspiracy imbeciles.
* Musk-Rat suspends hundreds of journalists that question his plans, leadership and/or strategy ... eventually reinstates most of them.
* Key staff, users and investors continue to leave the platform while remaining require Musk-Rat to hire an experienced CEO.
* Meanwhile, Tesla executives, staff, board of directors and investors beginning clamoring to have "Musk-Rat the absent leader", to step down.
* A large Twit-ler investor offers to buy the company for $14B (noting the $44B valuation is inaccurate), or he will pull his investment.
* Ole Musk-Rat officially becomes the largest financial loser in history by losing over $200B of his own capital and now set to lose another $30B.

Lol, Way to go RepTards! The plan is working great ... for Democrats. Dopes. :devilish:

Maybe just maybe he thinks “Freedom of Speech” is worth it.

he gave up on freedom of speech.

advertisers couldn't get him to back off, surprisingly.

what did it was people trolling him so much it hurt his feelings and he couldn't resist the temptation to start issuing bans, including to journalists he didn't like, until the actual EU told him he was violating the law lmao

LUV this un - miss da Dick Dribbler’s :{

Whoever is f’n with you guys shouldn’t be - agree with ya totally on the avatar nonsense !!!!
kind of a pain in the ass to remember to change it everyday before I posted anything......had a bunch of what i considered bob avatars...........some hand black hands rubbing them..................I can not for the life of me understand what was offensive about them..............................but I will admit that right after i started doing that.....5 or 6 others started posting avatars also....so I am guess someone posted something and they just burned us all........would hate to think it had anything to do with what is posted here....point is someone went on a power trip over the holidays deleting s.hit

he gave up on freedom of speech.

advertisers couldn't get him to back off, surprisingly.

what did it was people trolling him so much it hurt his feelings and he couldn't resist the temptation to start issuing bans, including to journalists he didn't like, until the actual EU told him he was violating the law lmao

I heard it was because they were doxxing him and reporting where he and his family were.

Ummm ... Hello McFlaur - he suspended journalist accounts because of what they asked or said, his company executives and investors are voting "no faith" in his communication and leadership, fired and mis-fired innocent staff ... sounds like "Freedumb of Selfishness". Enjoy that rock in your ignorant RepTard sack.

Now get back to driving the Short Bus Window-Lickers ... the RepTard clan is counting on you. Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp Short Bus Driver.gif
    buttdlurp Short Bus Driver.gif
    705 KB · Views: 0
kind of a pain in the ass to remember to change it everyday before I posted anything......had a bunch of what i considered bob avatars...........some hand black hands rubbing them..................I can not for the life of me understand what was offensive about them..............................but I will admit that right after i started doing that.....5 or 6 others started posting avatars also....so I am guess someone posted something and they just burned us all........would hate to think it had anything to do with what is posted here....point is someone went on a power trip over the holidays deleting s.hit

Sometimes big fish in a lil pond syndrome sets in - unfortunate - for the most part ALWAYS thought your avatars ROCKED and HARD !!!!! 👍👍

Ummm ... Hello McFlaur - he suspended journalist accounts because of what they asked or said, his company executives and investors are voting "no faith" in his communication and leadership, fired and mis-fired innocent staff ... sounds like "Freedumb of Selfishness". Enjoy that rock in your ignorant RepTard sack.

Now get back to driving the Short Bus Window-Lickers ... the RepTard clan is counting on you. Dope. :devilish:

So you’re telling me the journalists weren’t publicizing where he and his family were jetting to as reported and he felt threatened by that ?????!!

I heard it was because they were doxxing him and reporting where he and his family were.

nah. he tried to buy the account that tweets billionaire private jet flight paths for $5000 like 3 years ago (not just elon, but also gates, russian oligarchs, etc). the guy said "nope".

then when he bought twitter, he promised he wouldn't ban elonjet because of "freedom of speech"

but then he posted a dubious account about someone "attacking" a car with his ******* and Grimes in it, and used that as a justification to ban elonjet

except:
1) it was Grimes, who divorced his ass and isn't in his family, in the car not Elon
2) it happened more than a day after his plane landed
3) it happened nowhere near the airport
4) musk never filed a police report just started banning journalists, including ones that had never linked elon jet (basically anyone who criticizes him)
5) he also banned any link to elonjet or other accounts on other platforms, which resulted in him then deciding to just ban links to any other platforms

it's all so ridiculous and petty. shadow bans, search bans, outright bans, it all happens way more now than it ever did. Usually in some dramatic fashion

Funny how the left HATES Musk now that he’s trying to make Twitter a fair platform. The left just wants to hear it’s own HORSESHITE - exclusively it would appear 😉

Lefties sure loved him when he was the King of electric cars - my how they turn on a dime.

Back