TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

Interesting information he’s been releasing about the FBI !!!!
Oh, buttdlurp ... "duh, interestin' bout dat FBI, CIA, CDC, DOJ, POTUS, WHO, BLM, GLADD, LGBTQ, SWA, CNN, Meta, MSN, ABC, NBC, UN, anda yahhhh, and dat Hunter Biden waptop tingie too ... jes ya'll wait til the midterms ... again!!!" Knucklehead. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp All Against Us.gif
    buttdlurp All Against Us.gif
    112.1 KB · Views: 1
nah. he tried to buy the account that tweets billionaire private jet flight paths for $5000 like 3 years ago (not just elon, but also gates, russian oligarchs, etc). the guy said "nope".

then when he bought twitter, he promised he wouldn't ban elonjet because of "freedom of speech"

but then he posted a dubious account about someone "attacking" a car with his ******* and Grimes in it, and used that as a justification to ban elonjet

except:
1) it was Grimes, who divorced his ass and isn't in his family, in the car not Elon
2) it happened more than a day after his plane landed
3) it happened nowhere near the airport
4) musk never filed a police report just started banning journalists, including ones that had never linked elon jet (basically anyone who criticizes him)
5) he also banned any link to elonjet or other accounts on other platforms, which resulted in him then deciding to just ban links to any other platforms

it's all so ridiculous and petty. shadow bans, search bans, outright bans, it all happens way more now than it ever did. Usually in some dramatic fashion

GEEZ Ridge - you’re REALLY into this 😁

Oh, buttdlurp ... "duh, interestin' bout dat FBI, CIA, CDC, DOJ, POTUS, WHO, BLM, GLADD, LGBTQ, SWA, CNN, Meta, MSN, ABC, NBC, UN, anda yahhhh, and dat Hunter Biden waptop tingie too ... jes ya'll wait til the midterms ... again!!!" Knucklehead. :devilish:

Yeah all a dat alphabet soup - INTERESTING

Funny how the left HATES Musk now that he’s trying to make Twitter a fair platform. The left just wants to hear it’s own HORSESHITE - exclusively it would appear 😉

Lefties sure loved him when he was the King of electric cars - my how they turn on a dime.
I always hated musk

most everyone on the left always did.

I mean just look this is only the first four links to reports of his labor violations there are thousands of them

Funny how the left HATES Musk now that he’s trying to make Twitter a fair platform. The left just wants to hear it’s own HORSESHITE - exclusively it would appear 😉

Lefties sure loved him when he was the King of electric cars - my how they turn on a dime.
No butthead, it's centered directly on you doing your best RepTard pudgy pansy-dance, thinking he was going to twist the Twit-ler platform to propel your backward party of deplorables. Well, the plan is working great ... for Democrats. Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• RepTard Pansy Dance.gif
    RepTard Pansy Dance.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
I like freedom of speech that last time I was in florida I walked around saying "gay" everywhere even when schoolchildren could have heard me.

conservative old ladies would look in my direction and turn into pillars of salt

Hope ya were wearin a dress 😉

So you’re telling me the journalists weren’t publicizing where he and his family were jetting to as reported and he felt threatened by that ?????!!
I heard it was one individual....a college student....and he went after him.....the news was on him over all of it....the way he was firing people....his treatment trying to burn the kid.....his popularity among the employees.....he was seen having dinner overseas with some Russian gal known to have a lot of ties.........the News keeps politicians and etc honest....he liked the spotlight....but not on those terms
part of being in the public........you do things that involve others or politics or etc.....the news will be right up your ass.....that is the way it is and always has been............i the past how many politicians have had to run and hide ...the news found out about an affair or ???????................Gary hart comes to mind

I find influencing an election by utilizing a law enforcement agency ENTHRALLING !!!!!
Ummm Clem - you are clueless about accurate information, data and unbiased reporting. Also, it's back to English class for you.

Enthralling - def. Capturing and holding one's positive or enjoyable attention; fascinating: "an enthralling bestseller".

Once again, you had in another senior moment, while trying to dig up "appalling". "duh, ENTHRALLING Imma g'damn typo ...", lol. Lurp. :devilish:

Attachments

• Bet Blue Against buttdlurp.gif
    Bet Blue Against buttdlurp.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
I find influencing an election by utilizing a law enforcement agency ENTHRALLING !!!!!
Law enforcement supposed to be nuetral...........but this country has turned so divided something drastic will have to happen to get us back as a country again

you don't want to hear this ...but your man Trump played a big part in pushing the hate and division........it was already there.....he just ****** it alot further

I like freedom of speech that last time I was in florida I walked around saying "gay" everywhere even when schoolchildren could have heard me.

conservative old ladies would look in my direction and turn into pillars of salt
DeSantis may think he is god....although not sold in Fl even....and the right seems to think he is their next savior.........but I do not think his antics will fly nation wide

Disney having some trouble of their own with all their mergers........but if they were "healthy" I think they would bury DeSantis

Hell you guys hate Freedom of Speech so bad ya got TnC banned !!!!!
I do not know or have any idea what got him banned.......if anything did.........he may have ran and hid so no one suspect he was behind bringing in a mod..............which I find a lot plausible.....since we all throw *******......just that he seems to beg for it more than most and gets it

Like i said....doubt he was banned....think it a ploy to cover his snitching

Back