TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

"RINO's by necessity"? I seem to remember Mitt Romney was Republican enough to be the party nominee, as was John McCain. Everett Dirkson, Nelson Rockefeller, and Jack Kemp, just to name a few who would've been pigeonholed into the RINO category...

Exactly what quantifies RINO other than following Trump policies?
For the radicalized numb nuts who can't answer the question but apply thumbs to anyfuckingthing their perceived 'enemies' post...

1672746436534.png

I am watching the Republicans rip into their next Speaker.
Apparently he's bent over backwards for the demands and they are still fighting on the day they should be voting.
I am thinking he will be voted out of the seat within a year. He doesn't have control of his caucus and gave them the power to remove him by any member calling a vote.
218 is the magic number in the House. He can't get it for himself, how is he going to get it for any legislation?

Appears McCarthy is running into the similar issues that John Boehner ran into when he was being pushed out by the Tea Party arrivals in 2010. This time its the MAGA maggots who only know that Trump doesn't want McCarthy as Speaker so they don't either. Of course you don't know what you're really get with flipflopper McCarthy ... based on which way the winds are blowing. The alternative may be worse, however. Imagine Matt Gaetz or Marjorie Greene as Speaker of the House! None have a CLUE what they're going to do once they control the House other than obstruct anything the Democrats want and try to go after Biden impeachment. Republican Congress will get NOTHING accomplished in the next two years ... NOTHING!
Maybe if the Democrats made a bold announcement that breathing AIR was good for you, all the Republicans would then refuse to breathe air and die off ... that'd be nice.

Last edited:
I think they will show the country that they can not govern....and hopefully piss off alot of independants.....but the problem with voters.......they have no memory at all when comes to thinking about all that the next time they vote
Couple of things to consider.
Democrats already are winning over a majority of Independents. More Republicans turned out than Democrats in the last election, but Democrats earned a majority of Independents and some crossover Republican votes.
This is the House that will be there during the Presidential election. All of their antics will be fresh and ongoing.

Who's watching this?
Biggs just gave the big Eff-You to McCarthy
McCarthy lost four votes before getting to a total of 50. Uh Oh
McCarthy has lost 7 republicans, if there is a full sitting, them he will not make it on the first ballot.
First time in 100 years. Here we go!
Down 10 votes when he could only spare 4.
If he lose 11 votes and Hakim Jeffries win. Until they call another vote.

Last edited:
Update, McCarthy loose the support of 19 republicans.
In the first vote of the Republican Congress, a Democrat wins more votes for Speaker of the House than the Republican Leader.
This is historic for the speaker vote, in 100 years.
They are holding the gavel on this, hoping to get 15 of those republicans to switch and vote McCarthy.
Meaning, there will be some deals to be made, and backroom negotiating.
He's giving up all the power of being Speaker, to be Speaker. How the fuck is he going to lead a group that doesn't fear or respect him?

You know, I have to say ... McCarthy and McConnell didn't do a damn thing in 8 years to help the country, but were effective roadblocks that Democrats have had to continually navigate around. Its priceless that both are getting buried for lousy leadership, miserable candidate recruiting and an inability to control complete imbeciles like Boebert, Gaetz and Greene, among others. Seems the entire RepTard dogpile is responsible for selling out to TrumpTard in an effort to win back the leadership.

Just goes to show ya, once a RepTard always a cannibalistic RepTard. Dopes. :devilish:

Attachments

• RepTards Fierce Fighting.gif
    RepTards Fierce Fighting.gif
    955 KB · Views: 0
You know, I have to say ... McCarthy and McConnell didn't do a damn thing in 8 years to help the country, but were effective roadblocks that Democrats have had to continually navigate around. Its priceless that both are getting buried for lousy leadership, miserable candidate recruiting and an inability to control complete imbeciles like Boebert, Gaetz and Greene, among others. Seems the entire RepTard dogpile is responsible for selling out to TrumpTard in an effort to win back the leadership.

Just goes to show ya, once a RepTard always a cannibalistic RepTard. Dopes. :devilish:
How on earth will McCarthy convince the American people he can be a strong leader after bending over backwards and flexing the noodle like spine for Trump, the Maga Caucus and any one who questioned him? Suddenly he's going to lead them against a united Democratic Party and American electorate that continues to reject their agenda?

You followed me around, just the other day sticking your nose into an exchange I was having with someone else. Now you whine about me. Why, it's almost like you're a hypocrite...
I noticed subhub and scblk got their avatars removed, yet yours which is a violation of site rules, utilizing a celebrity and a copyright infringement remains. Why is that? :unsure:

Sure seems like it to me - my favorite gun store is closing it’s doors after being in business since 1946 because of the restrictive laws this tooooooooo blue state has enacted.
Awwwww, that's really terrible ... your favorite gun store too. You should march right on over there and give them a "Piece of Your Mind". :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp Piece of Mind.gif
    buttdlurp Piece of Mind.gif
    884.4 KB · Views: 1
Awwwww, that's really terrible ... your favorite gun store too. You should march right on over there and give them a "Piece of Your Mind". :devilish:
Sounds to me like a community is taking steps to actually become safer...
1672776870220.png

Update, McCarthy loose the support of 19 republicans.
In the first vote of the Republican Congress, a Democrat wins more votes for Speaker of the House than the Republican Leader.
This is historic for the speaker vote, in 100 years.
They are holding the gavel on this, hoping to get 15 of those republicans to switch and vote McCarthy.
Meaning, there will be some deals to be made, and backroom negotiating.
He's giving up all the power of being Speaker, to be Speaker. How the fuck is he going to lead a group that doesn't fear or respect him?
I'm already running out of popcorn

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Last edited:
Back