TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

Did ya hear the Dem heads a POPPING - I DID 😁
Lol, "duh, did ya hear sumtin' or 'noder and Dem popping ...". Now, here's an ignorant gruesome twosome ... buttdlurp "high-fiving" RhodeHog for another asinine TrumpTard Hail Mary prayer ... and suck-off.

* First, if TrumpTard does keep rearing his soggy head, both now and until the 2024 election, it will further Tank RepTards lil wet-dreams.
* So, if you two put your empty skulls together, you might come up with the fact that this is absolutely perfect for Democrats.
* Dems White House, Dems Senate, very shaky RepTard House with no strategy and no loyalty.

Strap your rotund bellies in your highchairs RepTards, as the 2024 Run is gonna be fun! Dopes. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp RhodeHog High-5.gif
    buttdlurp RhodeHog High-5.gif
    545.7 KB · Views: 1
🤣🤣🤣🤣 what happens in 2025? lol ...I thought 2024 was a election years ..clearly you have to wait because it not like Republicans is winning right now ...
Some people write books and other write memes on the internet..it's funny when people think they personal opinions makes more money then the person they have a opinions about ..fact or fiction regardless what did you get out of it because he made millions and you are on a sex site 🤦🏾

It was an extremely predictable hit it took - HELL - I who is much less clever than you predicted it the very day after 😝
think that might have been a "stopped clock" situation.

warner-brothers discovery has pretty much the exact same ticker trace (down 35% for the year) as disney, and they didn't get into a fight with DeSantis from what I recall

G'evening Everyone and time for "RepTards in the News ... Six Times!". Well, in the category of "We simply can't make this shyt up."

McTardthy has now had RepTard sand kicked in face 6 straight embarrassing times over two days with an opportunity for at least one more this evening. Can't imagine which is better Democrats ... the washed-out weakling McTardthy, pervert in JorDumb or meathead Scalise. None of these Stooges has shown any ability to unite RepTards giving the Democrats a real opportunity on every decision in the House.

Just a delicious start to 2023 ... Way to go RepTards! :devilish:

Attachments

• RepTard Stooges All Losers.gif
    RepTard Stooges All Losers.gif
    2 MB · Views: 0
Back