TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

hasn't been around?!?!
He's been here every hour reading every comment, not being able to add anything but still able to thumbs down everything you've written during his suspension.
This is the guy that tries to tell us how he has such a fulfilling life. This, blacktowhite site, it is his life.
Looking In Locked Out GIF by 1st Look
not sure about all that....I think his exile is self imposed because of his snitching.....he was able to create a new thread he uses to cry for sympathy

once in a great while I feel sorry for the guy.....but then he made his bed with most of us

Put some money where your mouth is - course I doubt there’s that much money in the world to plug that endless void 😁
Lol, listen to our resident passive aggressive pansy, buttdurp ... "duh, put money sumtin' or 'noder ... Imma jes a happy hater.". Idiot. But hey, TardnConfused did squeak out a "me fumbs up". Couple bad jokes. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp Hates Disney Too.gif
    buttdlurp Hates Disney Too.gif
    377.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I try - you Dems are just HOPELESS - enjoy things whilst ya can 😉
you sound more and more like trump....Dem this and Dem that.......and yet it was trump that destroyed America and Americans saw it and booted his ass out of office.....and you with your dem this and dem that......in your blind hatred and willing to destroy America rather then help America under a dem leader......did you happen to notice there was no red wave?......maybe there was a reason for that.....and have you noticed for the past 2 days your party in action?....America has......................would have to wonder just who you support and why

and you like to talk money and Disney.....most can see this is just a temporary thing.....might be money ahead to buy stock......dont cha be thinkn......or is it that Fox doesn't want you to

you sound more and more like trump....Dem this and Dem that.......and yet it was trump that destroyed America and Americans saw it and booted his ass out of office.....and you with your dem this and dem that......in your blind hatred and willing to destroy America rather then help America under a dem leader......did you happen to notice there was no red wave?......maybe there was a reason for that.....and have you noticed for the past 2 days your party in action?....America has......................would have to wonder just who you support and why

and you like to talk money and Disney.....most can see this is just a temporary thing.....might be money ahead to buy stock......dont cha be thinkn......or is it that Fox doesn't want you to
It really has been embarrassing for the Cons. It would be hilarious if Jefferies ended up being Speaker.

Last edited:

Buy Disney support the woke !!!!!!! 😉

I have zero interest in YOUR interpretation of what I say as it is hopelessly skewed by your liberal brain.
It's not an interpretation, you prattling dolt. It is a word that has a definition. You don't get to redefine it on a whim. Just take the "L". No covering up the fact that you have no idea what the word really meant. That or you were complimenting Dems. Which was it?

By the way, this is another example of me being more clever than you.

You see RepTards, this is why this is so much fun watching your imbecile Klan incessantly fighting and biting each other ... losing all at every turn.

The Speaker of the House is a position is meant to unite the Congress and help set a path to accomplish great feats, propel the Country and lead the World. RepTards asinine see is it as immense political advantage to stop the White House, stall the Country and recede from leading the World on key issues like nuclear war, climate change, and overall global health. Simply, you are embarrassing to yourself and entire Country.

A great female leader, Pelosi, is steps down at 82 years of age and after two decades of consistent patriotic service and leadership. She hand picks her successor in Jeffries, who will carry the leadership and American way into the future. All while RepTards can't agree on the who is the most underhanded thief and/or pervert to lead the House. Of course, buttdlurp is still chanting "duh, dat Pelosi is gone even doh we RepTards can't find our asses with boff hands ... butt Imma jes happy." Idiot.

Everyone knows the RepTard party is weak ... more so, than any time in history, incredibly ignorant and consistently selfish. RepTards are not leaders, but instead miserable losers always chanting "SCAM AMERICA - WHINE AND POUT!". Be ashamed already, we g'damn are of you. Dopes. :devilish:

Attachments

• RepTards Working Together.gif
    RepTards Working Together.gif
    543.3 KB · Views: 0
"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all." In 1954, in response to the Communist threat of the times, President Eisenhower encouraged Congress to add the words "under God," creating the 31-word pledge we say today.

You see RepTards, this is why this is so much fun watching your imbecile Klan incessantly fighting and biting each other ... losing all at every turn.

The Speaker of the House is a position is meant to unite the Congress and help set a path to accomplish great feats, propel the Country and lead the World. RepTards asinine see is it as immense political advantage to stop the White House, stall the Country and recede from leading the World on key issues like nuclear war, climate change, and overall global health. Simply, you are embarrassing to yourself and entire Country.

A great female leader, Pelosi, is steps down at 82 years of age and after two decades of consistent patriotic service and leadership. She hand picks her successor in Jeffries, who will carry the leadership and American way into the future. All while RepTards can't agree on the who is the most underhanded thief and/or pervert to lead the House. Of course, buttdlurp is still chanting "duh, dat Pelosi is gone even doh we RepTards can't find our asses with boff hands ... butt Imma jes happy." Idiot.

Everyone knows the RepTard party is weak ... more so, than any time in history, incredibly ignorant and consistently selfish. RepTards are not leaders, but instead miserable losers always chanting "SCAM AMERICA - WHINE AND POUT!". Be ashamed already, we g'damn are of you. Dopes. :devilish:
3.gif

republican kkk.jpg

Lol, buttdlurp - I spotlight your purposely asinine oppositional side, because you can't really be this ignorant. But then again, you are buttdlurp ... you don't comprehend the meaning and so you barf it up like you know something. Exactly what part of the Woke definition do you disagree with or hate? Or you just don't understand it, Dumbo? "duh, I dunno I jes say it to deflect sumtin' or 'noder ...". Dope. :devilish:

Woke - adjective
Formal Definition: Aware of and actively attentive to important societal facts and issues (especially issues of racial and social injustice).
Intended Usage: We will only succeed if we reject the growing pressure to retreat into cynicism and hopelessness. We have a moral obligation to "be woke", take a stand and be active; challenging injustices and racism in our communities and fighting hatred and discrimination wherever it arises.

Attachments

• buttdlurp Imma Anti-Woke.gif
    buttdlurp Imma Anti-Woke.gif
    69 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Lol, buttdlurp - I spotlight your purposely asinine oppositional side, because you can't really be this ignorant. But then again, you are buttdlurp ... you can't comprehend the meaning and so you barf it up like you know something. Exactly what part of the Woke definition do you disagree with or hate? Or you just don't understand it, Dumbo? "duh, I dunno I jes say it to deflect sumtin' or 'noder ...". Dope. :devilish:

Woke - adjective
Formal Definition: Aware of and actively attentive to important societal facts and issues (especially issues of racial and social injustice).
Intended Usage: We will only succeed if we reject the growing pressure to retreat into cynicism and hopelessness. We have a moral obligation to "be woke," take a stand and be active; challenging injustices and racism in our communities and fighting hatred and discrimination wherever it arises.

Buy Disney support your peeps 😆

C&J C&J you amuse me so

I truly hope ye never go

I look forward to your diatribes so much

This ole heart ya so warmly touch 😆

Back